Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo (12597 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by damiloladuke: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has narrated how Pastor E.A Adeboye’s prayer and God’s mercy saved his life alongside the other passengers in the helicopter crash in Kogi State last month.

According to Vanguard , Osinbajo narrated how he had come for the February 2, Holy Ghost Service late but after the service, the General Overseer called him and his wife into his office and after asking a few things offered to pray for them.

“On February 2, 2019, I was here for the Holy Ghost Service but I came quite late. After the Holy Ghost Service, I went to see Daddy (Adeboye) in his office and he said he was going to pray for me. My wife, Dolapo, and I then knelt down for the prayer.

He said:

‘Father I want you to give this my son very special protection’. He prayed again for a special protection and I was beginning to get worried why Daddy was praying about special protection. “

Anyway, later that day, the helicopter I was travelling in crashed at Kabba in Kogi State and all 12 of us that were in the helicopter, all the 12 of us survived without a single scratch”,.

https://lailasnews.com/helicopter-crash-how-adeboyes-prayers-saved-us-osinbajo/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by dukeprince50: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2019
damiloladuke:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has narrated how Pastor E.A Adeboye’s prayer and God’s mercy saved his life alongside the other passengers in the helicopter crash in Kogi State last month.

According to Vanguard , Osinbajo narrated how he had come for the February 2, Holy Ghost Service late but after the service, the General Overseer called him and his wife into his office and after asking a few things offered to pray for them.

“On February 2, 2019, I was here for the Holy Ghost Service but I came quite late. After the Holy Ghost Service, I went to see Daddy (Adeboye) in his office and he said he was going to pray for me. My wife, Dolapo, and I then knelt down for the prayer.

He said:

‘Father I want you to give this my son very special protection’. He prayed again for a special protection and I was beginning to get worried why Daddy was praying about special protection. “

Anyway, later that day, the helicopter I was travelling in crashed at Kabba in Kogi State and all 12 of us that were in the helicopter, all the 12 of us survived without a single scratch”,.

https://lailasnews.com/helicopter-crash-how-adeboyes-prayers-saved-us-osinbajo/

lalasticlala
Thank God for ur life, if to say u die, I for attend ur funerla, even make troubles, I'll be like ,"a whole VP of Nigeria died and na this small meat on a gimme for him funeral"?
Anyways thank God for sparing ur life, God bless Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Prayers never saved anyone. We need a government that works not pray

Apologies to all faithfuls (christians especially), I don't mean to bring whatever or whoever you worship to ridicule. However when it has to with government everyone is involved irrespective of belief and as such we have to be more logical.

I hope this answers your mentions

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by davidodiba(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by nanizle(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
What would that have said if he died?

Let me guess... "It was his time".

Dear VP, the helicopter crash has no connection with anything spiritual and the fact that you survived has no link with prayers.

We really need to stop ascribing physical occurrences to spirituality. Doing so has no benefit except to further enrich pastorpreneurs.

Religion does indeed dull ones sense of reasoning and VPs statements are truly disturbing.

Prayer!? Smh.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by EdidemOluomo: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmmmmm.Nigeria my country.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by sigiyaya(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just look at the kind of leaders we have in Nigerian

Very backward and unreasonable leaders this is why Africa may never grow cry cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Richkid97(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Prayer is a total scam

6 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by GentleMoney: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Praise!!! God

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Richkid97(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is all about ur belief system. Thank God for ur life.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Khd95(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Scams grin

Tell us how adeboye prayed for oluomo too na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by frankfrancis871: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
sad

Frustrated idiotic old fool,

I Onyedika wish you a painful and shameful death! Tell the presidency I said so, product of a smellysperm and a SmellAnus!

Die a shameful, painful and disgusting death.
Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by DaV8King(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
He's now God abi?

Smh
Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Dokitadotun: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
candlewax:
Even where things are working people still die from plane crash. If you have been in situations where u can't do anything, even with money then u will understand why we need prayers

7 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by kay29000(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Okay o
Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by largeman4u(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
God can do all things.

IG:largeman_motors for your Tokunbo Cars
Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dokitadotun:

Even where things are working people still die from plane crash. If you have been in situations where u can't do anything, even with money then u will understand why we need prayers

I don't understand how that works. I stay in my house and pray that my headache be healed instead of walking up to the fucccking pharmacy and getting an aspirin

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by MissingBudget: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
This guy talks a lot of nonesense (not against prayer though).
Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Grace001: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Everything is now spiritual. Maybe his prayer should have stopped the crash in the first place, if his prayer saved him. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by BrandStrategist(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ok

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by IjebuWarrior: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Foolish guy! So na Pst. Adeboye's prayers NOT, God that saved you. Dumb Fool! angry

Everything na spiritual in this part of the world. I wonder who saves the Chinese that don't believe in God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by martineverest(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
adeboye is now the God of RCCG

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by ipobarethieves: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
wink cool Jesus is LORD and SAVIOR. If E pain U.dive into any River nearby

4 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by HigherEd: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
candlewax:

Apologies to all faithfuls (christians especially), I don't mean to bring whatever or whoever you worship to ridicule. However when it has to with government everyone is involved irrespective of belief and as such we have to be more logical.

I hope this answers your mentions
A govt that works couldn't prevent 9/11 from happening.
A govt that works couldn't stop titanic from sinking.
A govt that works couldn't stop thousands from dying in the Fukushima Tsunami
A govt that works couldn't save Steve jobs from cancer.

A govt that works doesn't replace God

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Dreal1247: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Accept it or not the next agenda will be how to eliminate Osibanjo. There was no air crash but an attempt was made to eliminate Osibanjo. And the plot shall become the major business of some people after securing the second term for his boss. Watch out. But the good news is that they shall fail woefully. They shall be exposed, disgraced and frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
okay.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo by Athena4: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Adeboye is now a demi god abi? Wonder why he hasn't prayed Nigerians common sense back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: We Will Reconcile With Governor Wike Very Soon / Plateau Government Raises Alarm Over Plans To Swear In 16 APC Lawmakers / Motion To Impeach Jonathan Is For National Interest – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.