Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Old Are You On Nairaland? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Old Are You On Nairaland? (416 Views)

If You Were Born 10 Years Ago, How Old Would You Be Today? / How Old Were You When You Played This Game / How Old Where You When You Knew It's Not Mummy Oyoyo But Mummy Oh Your Home E S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Are You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Hi guys, I checked my profile and I saw that I have spent 18days and some hours online since I registered 2014. I thought wow I have tried oo. Then I checked a friend profile and I saw she has spent 9months and some days online and we registered same day. Am like wow what an achievement.
Our oga Lalasticlala have spend 2years and something online. I.e the guy no de comot from nairaland.
So guys how many years have you spent onlime on nairaland?
Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2019
ebohstepn:
Hi guys, I checked my profile and I saw that I have spent 18days and some hours online since I registered 2014. I thought wow I have tried oo. Then I checked a friend profile and I saw she has spent 9months and some days online and we registered same day. Am like wow what an achievement.
Our oga Lalasticlala have spend 2years and something online. I.e the guy no de comot from nairaland.
So guys how many years have you spent onlime on nairaland?
How many have you on earth?
Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

Lol, u one know my age? Ask politely and I will tell u. Its no big dear
Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

U na nairaland addict oo. U have spent 14days online and u register 2018 lol...

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland? by BrightEye(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2019
1 month and 20 days. Registered nov. 2014

(1) (Reply)

Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... / How To Invest / Chief Otota On Top Buhari Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.