Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

If You Were Born 10 Years Ago, How Old Would You Be Today? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were Born 10 Years Ago, How Old Would You Be Today? (7331 Views)

How Old Were You When You Played This Game / Spell The Month You Were Born In With The First Letter Of Your Name / If You Could Call Yourself 10 Years Ago, And Had 30 Secs, What Would You Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Born 10 Years Ago, How Old Would You Be Today? by flesxy: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
If i was born 10 years ago how old would i be riddle is one of the internet’s most baffling riddles for quite some time now.

Everyone loves to solve riddles and teasers. Recently, that’s what happened all over the internet and social media.

The nerds, geeks and just about everyone who loves a good riddle, “if i was born 10 years ago how old would i be riddle“ is for you!

I am going to share it below and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.

If You Were Born 10 Years Ago, How Old Would You Be Today?

Drop your comment below
Re: If You Were Born 10 Years Ago, How Old Would You Be Today? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born 10 Years Ago, How Old Would You Be Today? by donbachi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: If You Were Born 10 Years Ago, How Old Would You Be Today? by Unzerious: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
LM10, Wetin concern me for Riddle, when I no go Primary and Secondary School..... - A Famous Man once said grin
Re: If You Were Born 10 Years Ago, How Old Would You Be Today? by Cypress042(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Waiting patiently for Righteousness2 to declare this Riddle a distraction from the pit of hell grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Video Of A Couple Caught Having Sexx In A Garden / Why Is 75% Of Igbo People's Head Like This? / This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.