Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

#iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. (9755 Views)

Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili / Breaking: These Are The Main Reasons We Northerners Withdrew From Tinubu / Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by APCsupporter: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
iceboy4752:

Abi oh, I wonder if the SouthEastFacts guy is even an Abusite.

He is not. He has never left the south east but you will see him arguing with a south southerner on whats happening in Bayelsa, arguing with a North westerner about Zamfara, arguing with a South Westerner about Osun and arguing with someone from Kwara about NC politics. Thats what he is
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
APCsupporter:

Still better than baby factory products

There's no baby factory bigger than the almajiri system.

Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
APCsupporter:

[s]he is not. He has never left the south east but you will see him arguing with a south southerner on whats happening in Bayelsa, arguing with a North westerner about Zamfara, arguing with a South Westerner about Osun and arguing with someone from Kwara about NC politics. Thats what he is
[/s]

Cretin, you just described your Yooroba friend.
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
NATO should nuke out Northern Nigeria.

I wonder how able bodied men feel comfortable, sitting on bare floors to beg for alms, looool.

Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by xelly: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
APCsupporter:

I am glad that you are honest about the southern beggers but i do not totally agree with your post. Is it only the fault of northern leaders?

Take a look at the SS states for example. They recieve much more tgan otger states yet they dont look different from other states including northern states. Are their governors, commissioners, senators, etc southerners? NO.

We had a southern president that wasted 16 billion dollars on an electricity that is nowhere to be found. We also have another Southern President that allowed people to steal at will and let a terrorist group become so powerful. The first Coup was started by the Southerners.

Nobody is saying the north or the south is perfect but we are tired of your hypocrisy. Everyday we hear people saying almajiris, abokie illiterates, etc and it is my job to remind you that you also have your ugly sides.

I am not supporting anyone who waste public fund. If someone knows such a person, he should go ahead and punish him instead of paying lip service. If such a person will not be punished, them the case is not true or the person who allowed it is accomplice.

Regarding GEJ and Terrorism, I will want you to tell yourself the truth regarding the action of the northern governors. Did they contribute money to fund the terrorist group or not? Did they support the terrorist to thrive? Did they stand to fight against it?

I can tell you vividly, that terrorism is not supposed to thrive in Nigeria if not for the way the north hate GEJ and want to frustrate his effort. Check el rufai comments, and others.

Corruption: As it stands, Buhari is the president. How many has he convicted? Has he arrested Ganduje? you can name it, he is not fighting corruption. If he is, show evidence.

I don't support Buhari, but I am ready to sing his praise if he does what is good.
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by APCsupporter: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
xelly:

I am not supporting anyone who waste public fund. If someone knows such a person, he should go ahead and punish him instead of paying lip service. If such a person will not be punished, them the case is not true or the person who allowed it is accomplice.

Regarding GEJ and Terrorism, I will want you to tell yourself the truth regarding the action of the northern governors. Did they contribute money to fund the terrorist group or not? Did they support the terrorist to thrive? Did they stand to fight against it?

I can tell you vividly, that terrorism is not supposed to thrive in Nigeria if not for the way the north hate GEJ and want to frustrate his effort. Check el rufai comments, and others.

Corruption: As it stands, Buhari is the president. How many has he convicted? Has he arrested Ganduje? you can name it, he is not fighting corruption. If he is, show evidence.

I don't support Buhari, but I am ready to sing his praise if he does what is good.

I was expecting you to move towards that part. Okay, Assuming it is true that the governors conspired to kill their own people (very ridiculous), is it an excuse for the president not to do something about it?

Let me give you a flash back.

There was a time GEJ said boko haram are his brothers, and that he could not send the military to wipe out his family.

That statement was from gej when he was trying to justify his refusal to send the army to the North East.

May i also remind you that it took GEJ a long time to even admit that the Chibok girls were missing at all?

Was it not GEJ that connived with Daskui ti embezzle $2.1 billion meant to fight Boko haram? Mind you, Dasuki has not denied stealing that money. His only defense was that he acted according to instructions from the president.

Even if the north truly conspired, Such a person ought to be criticized for negligence. It's funny how you confidently said the governors are funding boko haram with Zero proof but you are still asking for proof of Obasanjos mismamagement even when he has admitted that 16 billion dollars was spent.

I never said Buhari is perfect ( even though we all know that he has no power to arrest a sitting Governor). We are not here to compare Southern and Northern presidents. You said the northerners brought underdevelopment to Nigeria and i showed you that your southern presidents aren't in any way better
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by SouthEastFacts: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
APCsupporter:

He is not. He has never left the south east but you will see him arguing with a south southerner on whats happening in Bayelsa, arguing with a North westerner about Zamfara, arguing with a South Westerner about Osun and arguing with someone from Kwara about NC politics. Thats what he is
You need help.

Wetin you no know pass you. Believe whatever you want but I would go beyond what I just told about cult-activities in the North.

Those wey know, know. If you no come, you no go know.
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by SouthEastFacts: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
APCsupporter:

You are not getting the point. Most of you refer to those from the NW and NE as amajiri, abokie, etc. In fact you have coined a word "middle belt" so as to dissociate them from the north so whenever yoy guys mention "north",/you are almost always referring to the north east and North west.

That said, Keep in mind that those states are dominated by Christians Infact your Oga nnamdi Kanu thinks Benue should be part of Biafra due to their significant Igbo Population.

Thats why i talked about the prostitution in a faraway place like Borno. Even in Kaduna, If you are looking for the most immoral activities then head straight to Kaduna south or Southern Kaduna as a whole
I am glad you didn't lump together as North, I am sure you will be gracious enough not to add Taraba as well, those guys don't recognise themselves as North.

Cult related activities is still in the North but at barest minimum.

About tagging Christians as immoral, we know between an average moslem man and an average Christian man the one that has higher propensity to immoral activities.

You guys think that Holiness is by covering Hijab from head to toe.
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by Gandollar(f): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
APCsupporter:
A begger earns only when you decide to give alms to him unlike our eastern brothers that do 419, use panties, Steal at gunpoints, make illegal copies of someones intellectual property, etc. So in a way, We should be proud that we are into begging rather than robbery
You are also into bombing yourselves and taking cheap drugs.
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by Gandollar(f): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
APCsupporter:

How many baby factories and Drug traffickers do we have in Yoruba land?

Just like every other tribe, we Hausas have issues, Yorubas also have theirs but what makes us different is that we don't mock others unlike the Igbos. A Yoruba man will hardly call me an Almajiri (which means student) and i will rarely call a Yoruba man a skull miner. Why cant the Igbos emulate us?
Which baby factory is greater than the almajiri baby factory? Use your head for once.
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by Gandollar(f): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
fk002:

Thanks noted, I can see how they displayed their behavior and real character.

My mistake

Next level for sure
Your mistake? Hahahahaha grin
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by Gandollar(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
prodigyhenry:
The funny thing is even though I am a bayelsa man. I really love the yoruba's attitude towards online tribalism. Though yoruba's have their several problems just like all tribes. But you hardly see them come online and fight tribal wars. I know hundreds of Yoruba friends who are on Nairaland and they just laugh when they see tribal threads. While most other tribes would go all out typing and fighting. I just love their self esteem. They seem to feel they don't need to impress anyone. Just like the Niger Deltans. One Nigeria
Keep fooling only yourself.
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by xelly: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
APCsupporter:

I was expecting you to move towards that part. Okay, Assuming it is true that the governors conspired to kill their own people (very ridiculous), is it an excuse for the president not to do something about it?

Let me give you a flash back.

1) There was a time GEJ said boko haram are his brothers, and that he could not send the military to wipe out his family.

2) That statement was from gej when he was trying to justify his refusal to send the army to the North East.

3) May i also remind you that it took GEJ a long time to even admit that the Chibok girls were missing at all?

Was it not GEJ that connived with Daskui ti embezzle $2.1 billion meant to fight Boko haram? Mind you, Dasuki has not denied stealing that money. His only defense was that he acted according to instructions from the president.

Even if the north truly conspired, Such a person ought to be criticized for negligence. It's funny how you confidently said the governors are funding boko haram with Zero proof but you are still asking for proof of Obasanjos mismamagement even when he has admitted that 16 billion dollars was spent.

I never said Buhari is perfect ( even though we all know that he has no power to arrest a sitting Governor). We are not here to compare Southern and Northern presidents. You said the northerners brought underdevelopment to Nigeria and i showed you that your southern presidents aren't in any way better

Bold text above

Number 1) Till I read where he said that.

You remember general Ihejirika right? You know what he did and the way the North reacted?
3) If you are the president and information is not made available to you, how will you react? I could remember that when the Chibok girls was kidnapped, the president demanded for pictures of the missing girls and a charade of excuses boiling down to Islam came up.

I am not defending GEJ but under him, you could see a vibrant nation.

Regarding the action of the Northern governors, they conspired and made monthly donations to sponsor BH as a way to make GEJ appear incompetent.
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by APCsupporter: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2019
xelly:

Bold text above

Number 1) Till I read where he said that.

You remember general Ihejirika right? You know what he did and the way the North reacted?
3) If you are the president and information is not made available to you, how will you react? I could remember that when the Chibok girls was kidnapped, the president demanded for pictures of the missing girls and a charade of excuses boiling down to Islam came up.

I am not defending GEJ but under him, you could see a vibrant nation.

Regarding the action of the Northern governors, they conspired and made monthly donations to sponsor BH as a way to make GEJ appear incompetent.

1). http://www.google.com/url?q=http://ends.ng/boko-haram-president-jonathans-siblings/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwibir_Bz-7gAhWMmLQKHa3ZBkgQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3vl7rfek8ED1XXf_e4YBrt

There are other sources too if you need mor

2) what did he do?

3) You must be thinking that i am a kid. What kind of president would be demanding proof for such a heavy situation? It took gej almost a week to agree when pictures were already circulating 2 days after the incidence? Jonathan only decided to act when the international community began to react. Pej was especially vocal about her disbelief. How can you tell me that you saw a vibrant nation under gej? HOW? When Okonjo Iweala was telling Nigerians to prepare for harsh times and later accusing the president of deliberately refusing to save? After depleting foreign reserve and borrowing despite oil boom? Jonathan was a disaster and a mistake that we are still being punished for!

4) These are just baseless allegations without substance. Its not different from other silly allegations like Islamization agenda of Buhari from Igbos
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by Ikinternational: 2:06am On Mar 07, 2019
kessdivine4all:
You guys should leave social media and make sone money for yourselves and live better lives, trust ne broke guys spend all their time here spewing trash, i rep north or south will not put food on your table

I don't think they heard you. Say it louder for the people in the back
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by Ikinternational: 2:15am On Mar 07, 2019
APCsupporter:
I agree with you op. Begging should never be glorified But i think there is something you dont understand. The main motive for glorifying it is to hit back at the people especially Igbos who have been using it to degrade the northerners. We may be beggers, but we are better than cultists and drug traffickers. We are better than prostitutes and pirates. We are better than baby factory products and scammers.

People with the above issues have no moral right at all to mock a begger. Begging is much more honourable than those crimes.

You want to spoil market for your brothers abi. Keep on insulting igbos.

From the time i landed in December, till i left two weeks later, i gave n gave some more. Thanks for reminding me we're not one. Silly me
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by iceboy4752(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2019
APCsupporter:

You bad oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by meccuno: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Always remind pained trolls that no matter the situation of the jungle, an Almajiri will NEVER descend to the sub-human and satanic level of stealing their wives pants or using them for human sacrifices as is rampant in the south just to escape poverty. They will never engage in cannibalism or mine skulls for money, neither will they transform their daughters wombs to baby production lines - just to escape poverty. God forbid, our values are much higher than that.

They will rather preserve their humanity and beg for alms like destitutes all over the world from Europe to Australia smiley
are you supporting begging?
Re: #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. by meccuno: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2019
I am just wondering how Igbos entered this discussion.................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Can Look After Themselves When Infrastructure Is In Place / Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye / Tinubu’s Picture As A Youngster In Chicago Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.