Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

People With Experience Should Pls Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People With Experience Should Pls Help Me (878 Views)

Anyone With Experience Working/living In Guyana? / Man Transports People With Fridge On A Flooded Road, Makes Money From Flooding / The Ostrich People With Only 2 Toes In Zimbabwe (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People With Experience Should Pls Help Me by xtraKONNEKT: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2019
I just got my international passport and I really want to have some travel experience at least before August this year. My cousin now advised that I use his agent and the agent promised to procure the following visas for me.

1. Kazakhstan Visa - 1year multiple entry visa

2. Lebanon visa - 3 months

3. UAE visa - 2weeks

4. Singapore visa - 3 months e-visa

5. Bahamas visa - 3 months visa

6. South Africa visa - 3 months

7. Australia Business visa - 1 year multiple entry

He then said I can choose which one I want for now. Since I will only be staying for just "3 weeks" and return to Nigeria, I want to choose Kazakhstan visa (because I can still use the visa again), Singapore and Lebanon visas. I would have love the Australia visa but I don't know maybe he's lying about the visa and don't want to take the risk.

Now, I'm here to seek advice if I should use the agent and if the countries are safe to visit. Should I go ahead?

I plan to start by Wednesday this week but whatever advice I get here will be final. So I need help before I make big mistake.

PLS NOTE that I want to use the visas for TOURIST PURPOSE not to relocate.

Thank you all and happy Sunday!!!

1 Like

Re: People With Experience Should Pls Help Me by xtraKONNEKT: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
I need contribution and advise pls!!!!

1 Like

Re: People With Experience Should Pls Help Me by fitlaw(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Go to South Africa and come back
Re: People With Experience Should Pls Help Me by xtraKONNEKT: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2019
fitlaw:
Go to South Africa and come back
Thanks Bro!
Re: People With Experience Should Pls Help Me by lilpage14(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
UAE would be the best option
Re: People With Experience Should Pls Help Me by leonard002(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
UAE, SA
Re: People With Experience Should Pls Help Me by xtraKONNEKT: 1:06am On Mar 12, 2019
thanks
Re: People With Experience Should Pls Help Me by osinawanta(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2019
South Africa will be cool and less expensive

(1) (Reply)

Visa Name Error. / The New US Visa Ban, What It Means To Nigerians / Why Is This Called The ''Indian Ocean''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.