Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Will Not Disappoint You – President Buhari Assures Nigerian Youths And Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Disappoint You – President Buhari Assures Nigerian Youths And Women (178 Views)

Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Disappoint You – President Buhari Assures Nigerian Youths And Women by BlaxkX6: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari last night reassured Nigerian women and youths that he will not disappoint them in the next four years of his administration.

President Buhari gave the assurance at a victory dinner for the All Progressives Congress, APC, Women and Youth Campaign Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The APC Women and Youth Campaign Council was under the control of wife of the President, Dr. Aisha Buhari. The President at the dinner acknowledged the role played by women and youths towards his reelection victory.

According to him,

“I very much appreciate your coming here tonight …, but I’m congratulating ourselves for succeeding, if we had failed, my good God, thank goodness we have succeeded.” While the group demanded more women and youth representation in the next cabinet, the President promised that only those with integrity and interest of Nigeria will be considered for appointment to the next cabinet.

read more: https://xtremenaija.com/i-will-not-disappoint-you-president-buhari-assures-nigerian-youths-and-women/

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Generates N12.6trn Revenue In 3 Years / New Administration Or Continuation Of The Old? / Gubernatorial Elections: Ortom Reportedly Importing Arms And Ammunition To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.