Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Job Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Job Invite (631 Views)

I Need Your Help To Determine The Authenticity Of This Job Interview / Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite / Someone Should Help Me Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Job Invite by YUSUPH1986(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2019
Good day out there, pls who know this coy, I got invite on Thursday but I checked my email on Friday that I should come for job assessment but I could not make it there and I replied that due to short notice and distance I would not be available for it, I got the same message today telling me to come on Wednesday for it in Lagos... pls is this real

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR
LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND
DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
CFLEAD is the culmination of years of
experience in the corporate and small
business worlds, with a passion for
raising businessmen and women.
Our priority is to assist individuals in
having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their
desire and live a healthy life, using
networking as a critical tool.
Re: Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Job Invite by lahizak: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Dont go. Heard u will av to buy 40k worth of goods then resell
Re: Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Job Invite by rtdCivilservant: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
YUSUPH1986:
Good day out there, pls who know this coy, I got invite on Thursday but I checked my email on Friday that I should come for job assessment but I could not make it there and I replied that due to short notice and distance I would not be available for it, I got the same message today telling me to come on Wednesday for it in Lagos... pls is this real

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR
LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND
DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
CFLEAD is the culmination of years of
experience in the corporate and small
business worlds, with a passion for
raising businessmen and women.
Our priority is to assist individuals in
having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their
desire and live a healthy life, using
networking as a critical tool.
I smell they are ritualists.
Re: Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Job Invite by holuwamosey(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just delete d message dey are gnld

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Marketing Officer Position / Teaching Vacancy / Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.