Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,359 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

HELICOPTER CRASH: How Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Our Lives —osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELICOPTER CRASH: How Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Our Lives —osinbajo (229 Views)

Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELICOPTER CRASH: How Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Our Lives —osinbajo by Debforreal: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
[img]https://2.bp..com/-xG7ru8VyPok/XHuxIr2-dzI/AAAAAAAAAZ8/tpuKPR1iLaskWETMhfQGi6rBDD1FdeckgCLcBGAs/s1600/Osinbajo-CHOPPER.png[/img]
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has narrated how the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye’s unusual prayer and God’s mercy saved his life and those of 11 other passengers in the helicopter that crashed at Kabba in Kogi State last month.

Recall that the Vice President, who took off from the Redemption Camp on the morning of Saturday, February 2, after the Holy Ghost Service, escaped unhurt in the helicopter crash in Kabba, Kogi State. A word of prophecy came during the Holy Ghost Service of the previous night when Adeboye declared that no matter how hard the enemy would try, there would be no mourning in “our families this year.”

Read more here-https://luckyenublog..com/2019/03/helicopter-crash-how-adeboyes-prayer.html
Re: HELICOPTER CRASH: How Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Our Lives —osinbajo by nofuckz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
oh yes it did and you should be greatful.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Government Release N800m For Payment Of Pensions, Gratuities / Polls: 50 Reasons Wike Should Be Re-elected –group / God Told Me That I Will Be Victorious,i Have No Doubt About It,i Will Win-umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.