Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth [VIDEO] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth [VIDEO] (451 Views)

The Moment A Dead Man Wake Up In Morgue Russia / Mr Ibu Finally Speaks On How He Died And Resurrected After 4 Days / A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth [VIDEO] by luckynewsinfo: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Popular Pastor Alph Lukau of Alleluia Ministries who appeared in the viral video of him ‘resurrecting’ a man who was in a coffin has confessed the truth behind the incident.

In the viral video, the popular pastor was seen speaking in tongues as he raised a dead man in the coffin back to life.

But, Speaking to Gauteng broadcaster Power FM’ on Saturday, Pastor Lukau Who has stirred reactions online over the video said he was busy with a sermon on Sunday when he was interrupted and told that a person in a coffin had been brought to the church.

He, however, apologized for deceiving the public, adding that the man was alive when he arrived the church in Johannesburg, South Africa.

He said, “Before entering the premises of the church, the coffin began to shake, meaning the person was alive.

“I am not sure why the man was brought to me. We were in the house of God and I’m just a pastor serving in the house of the Lord.

“ I think that they brought the person to church because they believed that God had the ability to resurrect the person.

“But still our brother was alive even before he was brought to church and we really apologize for not telling the truth to congregation and everyone in the first place.”

Cc : ogbeche77 , yokiti , Crazyman, lasticlala , Mynd44 , OAM4J

https://www.luckynewsinfo.com/popular-pastor-who-resurrected-dead-man-confesses-truth-video/

Re: Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth [VIDEO] by BOOMnaija(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
ONE DAY, TINUBU WILL ALSO CONFESS HOW HE HAS HELD THIS COUNTRY HOSTAGE THROUGH HIS PUPPETS.
Re: Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth [VIDEO] by daddytime(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Blazer wearing con men of dog..
Re: Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin grin grin our nigerian pastors are stuborn if you like carry head to toe about their fake miracles they will still do more and even worst and even collect tithes and offering from their hands......
Thank God he confessed grin
Re: Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth [VIDEO] by nobisgod: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Endtime pastors

(1) (Reply)

Ushering Agencies / Hit And Run... What Should I've Done / Help Niger Insurance Has Refused Pay My Investment Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.