Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pastor Alph Lukau Made U-turn, Apologizes For Resurrection Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Alph Lukau Made U-turn, Apologizes For Resurrection Miracle (479 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Alph Lukau Made U-turn, Apologizes For Resurrection Miracle by folks4luv(f): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pastor Alph Lukau of the Alleluia ministry has been under the heat after a video of him raising a man from the dead went viral on social media.

While some were attributing the ‘miracle’ to the power of God, most people believed the resurrection miracle was staged.

The man that was resurrected was identified as Elliot. A report by South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) featured a friend of Elliot who revealed he and Elliot had worked together a day before the resurrection miracle took place.

Another report said Elliot was arrested by the Police for questioning, a report that was not denied by anyone.

After receiving various backlashes, Pastor Alph Lukau has made a U-turn on his claims as he now said the man Elliot was alive before he was brought to his church. He apologised for not telling the whole truth.

While speaking to Thabiso Tema on Power FM, Gauteng, Pastor Lukau said he was delivering his sermon on Sunday when he was interrupted and told someone was brought in a coffin.

“Before entering the premises of the church, the coffin began to shake, meaning the person was alive,” Lukau explained. “I am really sorry for the misrepresentation of facts, the man was not dead and has never been in the mortuary as we earlier said”.

Check Out: El-rufai Moves Against Dunamis Churches In Kaduna, Set To Demolish Them
When asked by the host why the man had been brought to the church in the first place, Lukau said:

“I am not sure if I can make a statement that he was brought to me. We are the house of God and I’m just a pastor serving in the house of the Lord. But I am sorry that we didn’t tell people the truth in the first place”, he said.

Lukau said the man was brought to the church by his family, who believed that something would happen if he was prayed for.

“I think that they brought the person to church because they believed that God had the ability to resurrect the person. But still, our brother was alive even before brought to church and we really apologize for not telling the truth in the first place,” Lukau said.

However, there is a question Pastor Lukau or Elliot’s family must answer, Why bring a man that was alive to church in a coffin?

Source: https://believershub.com.ng/pastor-alph-lukau-apologizes-for-resurrection-miracle/

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Made U-turn, Apologizes For Resurrection Miracle by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
angry

Stupid Pastor! I have always said it that more than 90% all those masquerading as pastor are nothing but con artists. The idiots are just wasting away their artistic talents
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Made U-turn, Apologizes For Resurrection Miracle by my2019mind: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dead body done get accident.

(1) (Reply)

. / Download: You Ransomed Me By Phil Thompson / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Yourself Plucking Mushrooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.