Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe (487 Views)

What’s The Definition Of Universe? / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by Righteousness89(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
There is No More Time !!!!! I say this from the Depth of My Heart..

Don't be Carried with unnecessary and Worthless stuffs happening all around us..

Lots of things are deliberately put out to distract us from the Main Event that will shake the Earth..

Every Event Preceding the Rapture According to The Holy Bible have Happened and is re-happening Everyday.

https://www.nairaland.com/5312877/strange-things-happening-earth-video

The Stage is set for the antichrist ( The so-called man of Peace to show on the World stage).

Look up People.. There is No More Time.. It is a Great Risk not Accept JESUS CHRIST. You cannot stand the anti-christ.. and once you take the mark , you are doomed..

Please I beg you, You have sinned Enough.. Now is the time to Accept JESUS.. NOW is the time to Live For JESUS CHRIST. Do it now..

Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by ehirosplusbiz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yes it really risk not to accept Jesus

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by StillX10(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
That's a timely message

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by ekineme: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
May God help us not to loose focus on Jesus; He is definatl coming back again, n its sooner than before.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by Gideon97(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2019
How was i ever this deluded.
Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Gideon97:

Childhood indoctrination?

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by MrPresident1: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2019
It is the judgement day. an asteroid will impact the earth before 30th September 2019

Righteousness89:
There is No More Time !!!!! I say this from the Depth of My Heart..

Don't be Carried with unnecessary and Worthless stuffs happening all around us..

Lots of things are deliberately put out to distract us from the Main Event that will shake the Earth..

Every Event Preceding the Rapture According to The Holy Bible have Happened and is re-happening Everyday.

https://www.nairaland.com/5312877/strange-things-happening-earth-video

The Stage is set for the antichrist ( The so-called man of Peace to show on the World stage).

Look up People.. There is No More Time.. It is a Great Risk not Accept JESUS CHRIST. You cannot stand the anti-christ.. and once you take the mark , you are doomed..

Please I beg you, You have sinned Enough.. Now is the time to Accept JESUS.. NOW is the time to Live For JESUS CHRIST. Do it now..
Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by CAPSLOCKED: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2019
Gideon97:

THIS IS A VERY BRILLIANT QUESTION. OUR AIM IS THAT ONE, MANY PEOPLE WILL RISE TO ASK THEMSELVES THE SAME QUESTION.
Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by Righteousness89(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
MrPresident1:
It is the judgement day. an asteroid will impact the earth before 30th September 2019

No one knows the day or Time..

We are in the Season... All signs are fulfilled..

The Man of lawlessness may be officially revealed this Month..

The Isreal Election is a Mind blower..
The Pope calling World leaders for a Global peace pact is a Mind blower..

Live Ready!! The Sky will open up soonest!

Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by MrPresident1: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Righteousness89:

No one knows the day or Time..

We are in the Season... All signs are fulfilled..

The Man of lawlessness may be officially revealed this Month..

The Isreal Election is a Mind blower..
The Pope calling World leaders for a Global peace pact is a Mind blower..

Live Ready!! The Sky will open up soonest!

Where are your sources for these?
Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by Sheunma: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
MrPresident1:

is the holy spirit a good enough source for you?

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe by Righteousness89(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
MrPresident1:

Source of what?

(1) (Reply)

UK Church Under Investigation After Worshipers Accuse Tobi Adeboyega Of Fraud / Anyone Here With Scoan Morning Water (ibadan) / BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.