Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) (707 Views)

Russia Has Taken Niger. Can Nigeria Handle An Impending Proxy War In Niger? / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / IPOB Vs Niger Delta Vs YORUBAS Vs FULANI (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Timekeeper: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Honestly I don't get the level of hatred igbos have for Yorubas.. I don't really know what's wrong btw the nyamiri and afonjas but this thing is getting to much and it's kinda affecting my relationship or perspectives... Why are the Igbo quick to attack yorubas on anytin when their real enemy are hausas... At least history has always told us how North mistreated igbos back then but now igbos seems to ignore that part and create a new enemy (Yoruba).

First observation:
A lady created a thread just to abuse yorubas and she even mentioned their names, haba it's getting too much na. Her moniker is Amatarasha

Her thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5055710/too-much-amala-makes-someone

Haba it's okay na, why the war btw the two Tribes na?

I know some Igbo will still come here and abuse me Cox I am a Yoruba and I don't care but this shit should stop.. Stop creating thread to abuse a particular tribe nor mentioning their food as disgusting.. It's unfair and it should stop on nairaland... I'm a Yoruba with Igbo friends but somethings I read here on nairaland gives me second thought about my frnds now of which it never occurred before.

Cc:
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Seun and other moderators, Pls find a solution to this nuclear war that is about to start btw Igbo and Yoruba.

Maybe everyone should even go their way sef, if one Nigeria no pay, make everyone just go their separate ways in peace than to go after a civil war.

Just a submission though, if you like abuse me, na you sabi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Printerscanner: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pigs and idiots fight imaginary enemies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Timekeeper: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Judegenuin08:
VIP Games Available Today

Why are u still poor when u have vip games na?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Kagawa10: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Timekeeper:
Honestly I don't get the level of hatred igbos have for Yorubas.. I don't really know what's wrong btw the nyamiri and afonjas but this thing is getting to much and it's kinda affecting my relationship or perspectives... Why are the Igbo quick to attack yorubas on anytin when their real enemy are hausas... At least history has always told us how North mistreated igbos back then but now igbos seems to ignore that part and create a new enemy (Yoruba).

First observation:
A lady created a thread just to abuse yorubas and she even mentioned their names, haba it's getting too much na. Her moniker is Amatarasha

Her thread

I know some Igbo will still come here and abuse me Cox I am a Yoruba and I don't care but this shit should stop.. Stop creating thread to abuse a particular tribe nor mentioning their food as disgusting.. It's unfair and it should stop on nairaland... I'm a Yoruba with Igbo friends but somethings I read here on nairaland gives me second thought about my frnds now of which it never occurred before.

Cc:
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Seun and other moderators, Pls find a solution to this nuclear war that is about to start btw Igbo and Yoruba.

Maybe everyone should even go their way sef, if one Nigeria no pay, make everyone just go their separate ways in peace than to go after a civil war.

Na today. You don't know Ibos hate Yoruba? Na their women even hate past. I pity any Yoruba man that marries an Ibo woman because these women won't only turn the children against the man but also against the whole family and the Yoruba tribe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Ziggylady(f): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

First observation:

Her thread

Cc:
Lalasticala
Mynd44

You are not a sincere person i am sorry to say..

..If anyone is harrassing anyone here it is ypu Yorubas...Ever since the results of the election came out,many of you have been taunting and mocking Igbos meanwhile the re-election of buhari was not up to you but the North.

Your people has since resorted to harassing and preventing Igbos from voting their candidate,intimidating and threatning Igbos in Lagos and environs to either vote APC or go back to the East...With your online minions cheering and edging them on...Issues that does not concern Igbos has your people dragging Igbos in all the time.

No one cares if you re-evaluate your friendship with Igbos cos many of us has re-evaluated our friendship with Yorubas tey tey.

Always quick to cry about hatred when you are the biggest perpetrator.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by successmatters(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yoruba and hausa

1 Share

Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by citizenY(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
0 ti de.
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Timekeeper: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

..If anyone is harrassing anyone here it is ypu Yorubas...Ever since the results of the election came out,many of you have been taunting and mocking Igbos meanwhile the re-election of buhari was not up to you but the North.

Your people has since resorted to harassing and preventing Igbos from voting their candidate,inti,idating and threatning Igbos to either vote APC or go back to the East...With your online minikns cheering and edging them on...Issues that does not concern Igbos has your people dragging Igbos in all the time.

No one cares if you re-evaluate your friendship with Igbos cos many of us has re-evaluated our friendship with Yorubas tey tey.

Pls I'm not on anyone side.. I just wish this thing stop... BTW Igbo and Yoruba.... I'm not one sided... If parting will bring peace, let's part... Than starting a war before peace
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Herdsmen: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Una see as Yoruba go use style style the ginger nyamiri to fight aboki..why Dem go hide dey pour fuel for the fire..

I told you guys ..this westerners will engr..ginger..propagate ..and loud the fight between hausa ND igbo..then go back to abuse igbos..

Since the propaganda on the beggar video failed to stick on igbos ..this men have been running Helter skelta to unleash the worst of demonize propaganda on other southerners.

This have been their ways..

Op ..go through all post on nairaland and see how your people keep opening thread after thread on igbo matter including yours..
Abusing and inciting igbos to provocation..and when the return same you call it hate..

Atimes una the think na una brain them use build aso rock or say other humans no get sense..
Ignorantly majority of online Yoruba keep displaying the level of iQ..
Slow myopic and daft..

Igbos were chased out of polling unit..and a lazy agbero was stones for causing mayhem...same Yoruba shouted and supported the dictator shoot aside order ..and even abuse sane Nigerians that spoke against such..

Now chick has come to roast ..you remember that dammy is a yourba name and must not die..
But if it's any other tribe you people will give a million reasons for his death..

Is that not stupidity..or una think say the rest of Nigerians are not taking note.. what a gross foolishness or it's how una dey define sophistication?

Listen you ..

This una Caro wey una dey play by inciting other Nigerians against other.dND pretending to be accommodating go crwcendo someday..

That's the obvious matter..and God so merciful to you people not to lose that fight..because ..... silence..

The whole country is reading all online news ..and everyone is seeing where's coming from and reasons..

Brutality and fatality belongs to no one...

Believe me ..Opc are boys scout with road side juju..
When matter start..na still army ..go fight with..because OPC go still hide..

Yourba nation.
Una dey cook for the country...Dem dey chop..since 1960.. they clean mouth..

When the rest of the country cook for una...I swear by Allah the merciful..

Una propaganda no go sale..and una must chop am finish..

Call it rant as usual..
But the day of reckoning is at hand...

Elrufia for president 2023.. ribadu..2027

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Ziggylady(f): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

Pls I'm not on anyone side.. I just wish this thing stop... BTW Igbo and Yoruba.... I'm not one sided... If parting will bring peace, let's part... Than starting a war before peace

You are not on anyones side you claim but your post says otherwise undecided

..Ofcourse parting is inevitable sooner or later.
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Timekeeper: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

Your people has since resorted to harassing and preventing Igbos from voting their candidate,intimidating and threatning Igbos in Lagos and environs to either vote APC or go back to the East...With your online minions cheering and edging them on...Issues that does not concern Igbos has your people dragging Igbos in all the time.

MA I'm not.. It's just affecting me... Seriously, I have lived with igbos from my childhood but the hatred is getting much now...
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by successmatters(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

Which parting again?

When yorubas joined with all other nigerians to kill Igbo women and children just because igbo wanted to part, you were blind?

Now that the igbos have invested heavily in the Nigerian project and you are losing your lands you start talking of parting?

Go and wake up the millions of dead biafrans killed during the war, then we can talk, if not

One Nigeria till forever.

Onye gbaa oso, mpia grin
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Timekeeper: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Herdsmen:
Una see as Yoruba go use style style the ginger nyamiri to fight aboki..why Dem go hide dey pour fuel for the fire..

I told you guys ..this westerners will engr..ginger..propagate ..and loud the fight between hausa ND igbo..then go back to abuse igbos..

Since the propaganda on the beggar video failed to stick on igbos ..this men have been running Helter skelta to unleash the worst of demonize propaganda on other southerners.

This have been their ways..

Op ..go through all post on nairaland and see how your people keep opening thread after thread on igbo matter including yours..
Abusing and inciting igbos to provocation..and when the return same you call it hate..

Atimes una the think na una brain them use build aso rock or say other humans no get sense..
Ignorantly majority of online Yoruba keep displaying the level of iQ..
Slow myopic and daft..

Igbos were chased out of polling unit..and a lazy agbero was stones for causing mayhem...same Yoruba shouted and supported the dictator shoot aside order ..and even abuse sane Nigerians that spoke against such..

Now chick has come to roast ..you remember that dammy is a yourba name and must not die..
But if it's any other tribe you people will give a million reasons for his death..

Is that not stupidity..or una think say the rest of Nigerians are not taking note.. what a gross foolishness or it's how una dey define sophistication?

Listen you ..

This una Caro wey una dey play by inciting other Nigerians against other.dND pretending to be accommodating go crwcendo someday..

That's the obvious matter..and God so merciful to you people not to lose that fight..because ..... silence..

The whole country is reading all online news ..and everyone is seeing where's coming from and reasons..

Brutality and fatality belongs to no one...

Believe me ..Opc are boys scout with road side juju..
When matter start..na still army ..go fight with..because OPC go still hide..

Yourba nation.
Una dey cook for the country...Dem dey chop..since 1960.. they clean mouth..

When the rest of the country cook for una...I swear by Allah the merciful..

Una propaganda no go sale..and una must chop am finish..

Call it rant as usual..
But the day of reckoning is at hand...

Elrufia for president 2023.. ribadu..2027

Abeg summary Pls...
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Ziggylady(f): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

MA I'm not.. It's just affecting me... Seriously, I have lived with igbos from my childhood but the hatred is getting much now...

Same way hatred from Yorubas affected my perception of Yorubas in general too....It is what it is.
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Timekeeper: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are not on anyones side you claim but your post says otherwise undecided

..Ofcourse parting is inevitable sooner or later.

I'm sorry miss.. Just painful, it will be more painful to now see us parting later on.. Very painful
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by successmatters(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

If you can't handle the heat, leave the kitchen. Benin Republic is very near so you can port there.
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by ngadaAwo: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lagos is a no man's land
Oba of Lagos is just a criminal political puppet planted by Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond

the only recognized obas are
ooni of ife and
alafin of oyo
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Timekeeper: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
successmatters:

Which parting again?

When yorubas joined with all other nigerians to kill Igbo women and children just because igbo wanted to part, you were blind?

Now that the igbos have invested heavily in the Nigerian project and you are losing your lands you start talking of parting?

Go and wake up the millions of dead biafrans killed during the war, then we can talk, if not

One Nigeria till forever.

Onye gbaa oso, mpia grin

Abeg no abuse me sir.. I didn't insult anyone
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Timekeeper: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
successmatters:

If you can't handle the heat, leave the kitchen. Benin Republic is very near so you can port there.

U see, u sef have started hating me... God, who did Nigerian offend to plant disunity among us
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Ziggylady(f): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

I'm sorry miss.. Just painful, it will be more painful to now see us parting later on.. Very painful

Oh well what can i say??.
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Mace0lane: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
There’s only one way to end this n the end will justify the mean when that time arrives for now Igbos on NL should enjoy. As for me have taken extra measure to shut any Igbo cracking joke about Yoruba. I simply tell them to crack jokes about their tribe for our amusement not the other way round.
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by SouthEastFacts: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
You first throw stone, Ndi igbo responded with 5 and you started shouting hates.

Tell your brothers to mind themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Chubhie: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
After March 9th they would down tools or it becomes the beginning of armageddon.
Re: Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) by Herdsmen: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
nedu666:
u my friend are part of the lgbos helping nairaland drive traffic by opening lgbo bashing threads. Why are they not opening yoruba bashing thread. 9 threads alone bashing lgbo on page one alone. Oga pls operation silent treatment has begun.

Open a Yoruba thread and see one oblong headed robotic spam ..close it..

It's an automated robot program to be anti progress..

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Fake Police & Soldiers Imported By Rochas 2 Rig Election 4 Inlaw / The Most Fraudulent Election In History.. / Any Result From Kaduna.it Seems El-rufai Has Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.