Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,099 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Job Offer: Real Or Scam? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Job Offer: Real Or Scam? (661 Views)

Tips For Getting Canada Job Offer From Nigeria Faster / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / I Just Got A Job Offer In SA, Should I Go? Photo Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Offer: Real Or Scam? by KingsJohnson(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I just received the below message in my mail box, but I'm actually confused whether is real or one of this marketing tactics employed by all this job listing sites.

Pls has anyone seen or experience this before?

Re: Job Offer: Real Or Scam? by ttmacoy: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Firstly you do not have a job offer they are asking you to pay to upgrade your a out the you can apply the job. Smell like a scam to me. Most job sites are free. If you know the company in question why not go to their site and apply directly or check if the job is advertised elsewhere.

See this site:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&p=196160
Re: Job Offer: Real Or Scam? by KingsJohnson(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
ttmacoy:
Firstly you do not have a job offer they are asking you to pay to upgrade your a out the you can apply the job. Smell like a scam to me. Most job sites are free. If you know the company in question why not go to their site and apply directly or check if the job is advertised elsewhere.

See this site:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&p=196160

Thanks so much for your input. I don't not know the company advertising the job, rather the said site is actually acting as a middleman between employees and employer, but I perceived some foul play because I just registered on the site today. On the hand, looking at their refund policy is also a kind of encouragement, so I'm really confused
Re: Job Offer: Real Or Scam? by KingsJohnson(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
KingsJohnson:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I just received the below message in my mail box, but I'm actually confused whether is real or one of this marketing tactics employed by all this job listing sites.

Pls has anyone seen or experience this before?

Just confirmed, this people are pure scammers, run for your life and hard earn money people
Re: Job Offer: Real Or Scam? by ttmacoy: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2019
If you look at the link I included you will see people say they could not get their refund and as I mentioned it is not the norm to pay to be able to apply for jobs. Don’t waste your money.

KingsJohnson:

Thanks so much for your input. I don't not know the company advertising the job, rather the said site is actually acting as a middleman between employees and employer, but I perceived some foul play because I just registered on the site today. On the hand, looking at their refund policy is also a kind of encouragement, so I'm really confused
Re: Job Offer: Real Or Scam? by KingsJohnson(m): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2019
ttmacoy:

If you look at the link I included you will see people say they could not get their refund and as I mentioned it is not the norm to pay to be able to apply for jobs. Don’t waste your money.

Thank you for saving a soul

(1) (Reply)

Moment Hong Kong Protesters Parted Like Red Sea To Make Way For An Ambulance / HORRIFIC END Essex Lorry Deaths – 39 Migrants ‘found Naked And Foaming.. / No One Was Born Racist, Trabalist, Picture Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.