Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting (1388 Views)

How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies / Want To Get Rich Fast? Sacrifice These 10 Things / If You Are Good With Sport Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by Ecashserviceltd: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
WELCOME TO BSB BET

We provide you with the best & free betting tips daily for football, cricket & tennis matches as at when they are available.

We hunt and find the Best and Easiest to Win Matches and bets available on the Internet and we then place our bets on them. You can find Daily new Predictions available on our Channel for free, and check their result tomorrow to see how accurate and honest BSB BET is.

100+odds Accuracy 99% Available for free now

To Get Started Join Our Telegram Channel to get Accurate 100% Tips
Click here �����
https:///sportbetting1

Winning Rate is 98%
Don't miss your Chance to win

In this Channel you can get everything that you need to win in betting

3 Likes

Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by hitchowoyemi(m): 1:39am On Mar 04, 2019
Your last statement already speaks of your mentality. I know of a dude who gathers CVs in the name of assisting people to find job. He then uses the CV formats to profit him and him alone. Link that up guys. OP is clearly trying to buharise your idea which transmute to profit for him and him alone. My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by Ecashserviceltd: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2019
hitchowoyemi:
Your last statement already speaks of your mentality. I know of a dude who gathers CVs in the name of assisting people to find job. He then uses the CV formats to profit him and him alone. Link that up guys. OP is clearly trying to buharise your idea which transmute to profit for him and him alone. My opinion tho.

Well like you said your opinion, we're all titled to our different opinions but like I stated above I want to use this as a medium help people start their Dream Business and that remains the mission, this is money we're talking about and I have the full right to know what I am about to invest in before I do
Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by tripplephi: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello sir
You have every right to do what you are doing BUT you should know you are being watched and if you continue without having any PROOF that you have helped anyone.... YOU WILL BE TROLLED HEAVILY because since December when you first came up with this your "HELP INITIATIVE" and gave ridiculous conditions... I knew in 2019 if you do not finally help someone you will be heavily criticized as an INTELLECTUAL THIEF...... You may have good intentions or you may think you are SMART but dont forget that THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.... kindly PROTECT YOUR INTEGRITY FAST... else even if you open a new account... we can always track your IP address and Location.

It is a very delicate stuff you have chosen to do so pls for conscience sake... THREAD CAREFULLY.
thank you.
May the best business idea you have verified and scrutinized win o.... but WE ARE WAITING TO SEE TESTIMONIES.

Ecashserviceltd:

Well like you said your opinion, we're all titled to our different opinions but like I stated above I want to use this as a medium help people start their Dream Business and that remains the mission, this is money we're talking about and I have the full right to know what I am about to invest in before I do
Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by omoelerin1: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
I have sent you a mail. I am not on whatsaap at the moment
Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by Ecashserviceltd: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
tripplephi:
Hello sir
You have every right to do what you are doing BUT you should know you are being watched and if you continue without having any PROOF that you have helped anyone.... YOU WILL BE TROLLED HEAVILY because since December when you first came up with this your "HELP INITIATIVE" and gave ridiculous conditions... I knew in 2019 if you do not finally help someone you will be heavily criticized as an INTELLECTUAL THIEF...... You may have good intentions or you may think you are SMART but dont forget that THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.... kindly PROTECT YOUR INTEGRITY FAST... else even if you open a new account... we can always track your IP address and Location.

It is a very delicate stuff you have chosen to do so pls for conscience sake... THREAD CAREFULLY.
thank you.
May the best business idea you have verified and scrutinized win o.... but WE ARE WAITING TO SEE TESTIMONIES.

Are you Okay?
Or rather I will say you're not matured
Why will you criticize me for trying to help, must I help you or your family members before you know am helping people, mind your words don't think because you were able to purchase #100 data we're now on same Level, take note I am a very private person even i help people but I don't allow them to expose it for security reasons because of Swindlers like you, go get a life dude
Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by tripplephi: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
LOL,

your name calling is what gave u out bro.

find solace in knowing your kind gesture can be ruined with one wrong move.

you were just being checked.

be very CAUTIOUS AND CONSCIOUS of this.

Ecashserviceltd:

Are you Okay?
Or rather I will say you're not matured
Why will you criticize me for trying to help, must I help you or your family members before you know am helping people, mind your words don't think because you were able to purchase #100 data we're now on same Level, take note I am a very private person even i help people but I don't allow them to expose it for security reasons because of Swindlers like you, go get a life dude
Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by Ecashserviceltd: 9:49am On May 08, 2019
Still trending
Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by Lilymond(f): 10:14am On May 08, 2019
This is pure scam. Guys pls don't mind this guy, he's not different from others. Same strategy. Useless Donald in human form... help my foot
Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by Ecashserviceltd: 12:30pm On May 27, 2019
Hi
Re: Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting by nkemjacob2(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2019
Post like this is 100% scam be warned wen the poster ask u for money b4 giving u betting codes

(1) (Reply)

Relocating to Abuja / Read This If You Are You In Search Of A Job!!!!!!!! / Foresighthr Scam Jobs, Pls Beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.