Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. (1343 Views)

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria / Bonny Vocational Centre 2018/2019 Training Opportunity | Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2020
Work from home, part time, full time,freelancers from all works of life,men,women,young adults,stay at home moms, everybody everywhere, etc

Job comes with attractive pay

Job description
It's no secret. It's pure CPA. You get paid for your audience actions. We arranged it to become get paid to surf the internet
or click and post ads

Part time send us 100 ads Post using our system email daily
After registering you would be grouped into different workstations on telegram where you'll be required to view all daily provided ads  available for the day on your workstation for 5 to 10 seconds.note that all your ad Post must be submitted for approval and sorting latest 6am every day Sunday inclusive. You will be earning between 30 to 50 dollars daily making between 900 to 1500 dollar's monthly. Results are typical and varies from person to person and are commensurate with how committed you are with project and the effort you put so you can earn more.

Full time send us 200 to 300 ads Post daily using our system email..
After registering you would be grouped into different workstations where you'll be required to view all all daily provided ads available for the day on your workstation for 5 to 10 seconds. Note that all your ads Post must be submitted latest 6am every day Sunday inclusive. You will be earning between 100 to 200 dollars daily making between 3000 to 6000 dollar's monthly. Results again are typical and varies from person to person and are commensurate with how committed you are with the project and the effort you put so you can earn more

You will be instructed later on how to generate ads Post.

Requirements

You may have tried so many things online or offline that did or did not work but this is not like the rest so please let us keep the negative energy on the sidelines and see how or what we can do to change our present status .it is Free and will forever be free. The project and websites have been seen and used by millions and is still in use.What i worked on is change the way we use the system so as to guarantee earnings.So please if you are not ready to give it a solid 100 days headstart don't apply.

Working system or smartphone with Internet connection

Ability to Read

You will install 2 or 3 apps on your device and I'll instruct you  how to use them

You should be ready to listen to instructions and carry them out to the letter failure to do this our admin Will terminate our contract

You must work everyday even on Sunday although these can be after service.

Dogged determination and commitment to do the seeming foolish task's religiously and judiciously every day.

Send an email to financialadvisor873@gmail.com to apply
. Tell us why you should be considered.

Indicate which workstations suit your circumstances full time or part time.

If you are considered you will be informed. Make sure you follow the instructions that follow to the letter.
Wish you the best and welcome in advance to the click dollar team.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
I'm all in.

If OnLy it's as ReaL as Covid-19 cry
Sent a mail already, Thanks.
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2020
My brother it's very real. You will soon see.
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Have received some applications already. We are still receiving. I appreciate all your enthusiasm. I want to reiterate the fact that there is no special requirements. just that hunger to succeed let's keep the application coming..

1 Like

Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2020
finadvisor:
Have received some applications already. We are still receiving. I appreciate all your enthusiasm. I want to reiterate the fact that there is no special requirements. just that hunger to succeed let's keep the application coming..

Make sense. I pray we all succeed all the way!
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice response so far. keep the application coming
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by iamACTS: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm very optimistic
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2020
looking good, got your application. Will start as soon as the application reach the number we want for the first phase. let's keep the application rolling.
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 13, 2020
ethanuyigue@gmail.com
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2020
We are on fire here. let's keep the application rolling.
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2020
osadebamen1:
ethanuyigue@gmail.com
have seen your email but you seem not to have gone through the instructions. How am I sure then that you would follow instructions.

littering your emails everywhere increases the amount of unsolicited mails you receive and some of them may contain malware's. Please stick to protocol

1 Like

Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by agroallieds: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2020
has any one received payment so far?
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2020
agroallieds:
has any one received payment so far?
you don't get paid for a project that has not been kicked off. please let us not derail this thread. Also this is not a get rich quick scheme. You work and build then you earn. let's be patient. Will soon start.
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by uncleteeh(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2020
I have sent you a mail. pls reply me o. uncleteeh@gmail.com
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2020
uncleteeh:
I have sent you a mail. pls reply me o. uncleteeh@gmail.com
received
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2020
let's keep it coming. We kick off very soon.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
finadvisor:
have seen your email but you seem not to have gone through the instructions. How am I sure then that you would follow instructions.

littering your emails everywhere increases the amount of unsolicited mails you receive and some of them may contain malware's. Please stick to protocol
sorry I did not receive any mail plss
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by iamACTS: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
osadebamen1:

He didn't say he sent u a mail.

He said he's seen mail.

But we weren't instructed to send our mail on that platform.

You are to send the op a mail stating why you should be picked. The mail address in right at the bottom of the job description

1 Like

Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
iamACTS:

He didn't say he sent u a mail.

He said he's seen mail.

But we weren't instructed to send our mail on that platform.

You are to send the op a mail stating why you should be picked. The mail address in right at the bottom of the job description
Thanks for the explanation
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
osadebamen1:
I said I've seen your email address. You will hear from us very soon. Be patient
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by chisyluvly: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Orubeleaugusta@gmail.com
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thanks
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Good morning my good people. I appreciate our patience so far. Although I thought this was going to be a large team,but we can't wait for everyone. Anyone who does not like fire should get out of the kitchen.

Today is the last for this batch. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. We will start tomorrow. If you know anyone that this might benefit,dont be stingy with information. Let the applications roll.

As a way of reminder, please all those who applied Will be contacted with further directives. If you do not already have TELEGRAM please download it from play store
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2020
create a telegram account after downloading it
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by iamACTS: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Done Sir.
Thanks
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by meracool(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just sent a mail sir
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by Shugah(f): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please can someone explain more about how this works?
Will I be paid to view Ad post or to send ads? Please explain in simpler terms, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just wait
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by Hausa(m): 1:34am On Apr 15, 2020
finadvisor:
Good morning my good people. I appreciate our patience so far. Although I thought this was going to be a large team,but we can't wait for everyone. Anyone who does not like fire should get out of the kitchen.

Today is the last for this batch. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. We will start tomorrow. If you know anyone that this might benefit,dont be stingy with information. Let the applications roll.

As a way of reminder, please all those who applied Will be contacted with further directives. If you do not already have TELEGRAM please download it from play store
Actually, there's a little problem.
True. There're people that this might benefit. But you have to work to have earned, to be able to be convinced to pass the information. Shay you get?

Like, I don't know what I'm getting into, but you want me to invite others to benefit? I don't see the wisdom in that.
Keep it up sha.
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by fuwaski(m): 4:14am On Apr 15, 2020
E go pain me say after all these protocols, and using ur referral, e go com be say na mugu i be. Bcus this ur account is new in this Nairaland. I have trust issues with new account holders here . E remain telegram for me shaa. And where will i send my username ?
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by fuwaski(m): 4:16am On Apr 15, 2020
What am seeing here is a smart dude trying to generate traffic for his own benefit... Am speaking my mind oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roommate In Ikeja, Lagos / Npower ( April, May Stipends) How Far Government... / Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.