Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) (60302 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Whatever you do in this life, just be big.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Beninmann:
defender of oduduwa race? That man is a terrorist
Fake Benin man... Another Ipods impersonating Benin man.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by harriet412(f): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
Wife of a great Yorouba man..

Your husband is indeed a rare gem....

We would train our children to be like him.

The Defender of oduduwa race.

Shut the fvck up
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by simpleseyi: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2019
EMMAUGOH:

This one is an unfortunate miscreant from the potopoto republic of erosion, crime and drugs.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2019
simpleseyi:

This one is an unfortunate miscreant from the potopoto republic of erosion, crime and drugs.
lol...
E pain am
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

Maybe

But most of their wives are very beautiful with good careers and business owners. I know some agberos who married female lawyers , female doctors , bankers , Ceos etc . u will be shocked if u see their wives .

The day I saw two of their wives ! Fresh looking women with fresh kids . I open mouth ! I was like wtf! Na wa o!

Only God knows what the women see in them o.

Till today I'm still surprised
You suppose know na. Ladies love the bad guys.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:

You suppose know na. Ladies love the bad guys.

At least this set of bad guys knows what it means to spend on their women .

If their beautiful wives are hungry, suffering and smiling , do u tink they will stay with the agbero? They will Japa! That's the truth .
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2019
deomelo:

lol @ ipob, The man acquired more education that your entire village, even more prosper. While you are spewing your bile and hatred on NL, he's an America citizen and his children are in the best schools in the world.

Bitter, ignorant and hateful losers.

What does "ipob" have to do with this?
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by owonikoko700(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2019
lastempero:
Mopol dey guide agbero.
exactly the first thing i thought of when i saw this pics
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2019
tomdon:

Is he actually NURTW boss or just the treasurer?
If he's just the treasurer, means there's a chairman and other executives. This means the dude is at least more than his ilk. He is trying
treasurer is d real deal in d chain.....
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2019
EMMAUGOH:

Be guided ...we have reasonable Yoruba folks around and don't offend their sensibilities

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Let danfo cease to operate and see him obliterate into nothingness. Thief amu robber reaping what he never showed.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2019
lastempero:
Mopol dey guide agbero shocked
The tin tire me oooo
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by mubby4real(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2019
EMMAUGOH:

You and who will train their children to be like him, i think that would be only you cos i cannot and will never train my child/children to be like a tout/agbero God forbid bad thing in my life Amin.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Giftty40: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2019
An experinced Uber driver needed
Will provide a guarantor
Toyota Matrix 2004
Weekly rental - #32,000
Contact - 08052297572
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by ChristineC: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

True on that .

Everyone and everything has a price .

Four things women want: Security, Money, Commitment and Care . no matter how rugged the man looks. That's how some women thinks anyways undecided

that's the philosophy of weak women. any woman can get security and money on her own terms. commitment and care is hardly based on the other indices.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
henry49:
Why are you proud of that! Does it mean that the Yorubas have no sense of dignity?
it is still better than pushing hard drugs and ritual grin
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
candlewax:

And who said I'm interested in working for an Agbero. I have Yoruba boys under my payroll, I sack anyone of them that display agbero tendency and point of correction your glorified agbero is broke to me... Deal with it

Before I forget, has anyone in your family paid a million dollars as ransom, (what am I even saying)
Does anyone in your family worth a million dollars. You should think before draging my family and generation
shut up fucking broke ass nigga come online dey form Pablo Escobar Dem take bragging and cheat beating swear for una? grin
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
henry49:
Yoruba girls no dey do ashawo, abi? Smelly girls!
Take it or leave it you're a third class citizen you see una Don lose again,the only tribe that dosent know what they want grin
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
shegra58:
shut up fucking broke ass nigga come online dey form Pablo Escobar Dem take bragging and cheat beating swear for una? grin

Whatever floats your boat.
BTW. I swear down, I'm sacking one of your brothers today... Reason is because I feel like. May it never be well with me if I don't do it today.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
candlewax:

Whatever floats your boat.
BTW. I swear down, I'm sacking one of your brothers today... Reason is because I feel like. May it never be well with me if I don't do it today.
Do your worst you're not God go ahead and see what God have in stored for him/her who even know may be your children will one day work under his/her own children you that can hardly feed your self come online dey form boss I also have a lot of igbo I'm feeding here and for what you just did I will double their meals throughout this week grin
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
shegra58:
Do your worst you're not God go ahead and see what God have in stored for him/her who even know may be your children will one day work under his/her own children you that can hardly feed your self come online dey form boss I also have a lot of igbo I'm feeding here and for what you just did I will double their meals throughout this week grin

Good for you. I'm still gonna do it so one of your kinsmen we be on the streets for now. Next time guard your tongue or in this case your fingers
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
candlewax:

Good for you. I'm still gonna do it so one of your kinsmen we be on the streets for now. Next time guard your tongue or in this case your fingers
shut up you're nothing but just a frustrated man it is written all over your writting tongue
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
shegra58:
shut up you're nothing but just a frustrated man it is written all over your writting tongue

Before I reply you again, I'd request you out up a profile picture otherwise i take it you are non existent. You are even lucky I gave you audience to this extent. Take care
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
candlewax:

Before I reply you again, I'd request you out up a profile picture otherwise i take it you are non existent. You are even lucky I gave you audience to this extent. Take care
pls prove to me that you are not frustrated by not sacking my brother what are you gaining by doing that you have issues with me and not him remember if you are even what you claimed to be it's not by your power but God doing so I'm sorry on behalf of my brother if I get you angry by my utterances
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
shegra58:
pls prove to me that you are not frustrated by not sacking my brother what are you gaining by doing that you have issues with me and not him remember if you are even what you claimed to be it's not by your power but God doing so I'm sorry on behalf of my brother if I get you angry by my utterances

Apologies accepted &I take back my words and wish myself nothing but the best in life. Take care
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
deomelo:

You mean how did we get to where a man celebrates his wife's birthday?

Is it now a crime for Nigerians to celebrate a birthday or just you Igbos, as usual, letting us know how much you hate and despise other Nigerians from outside your village.?

What is it with you people and hatred?

Lol... Bro... I mean, how did we get to the stage where thugs are now celebrated..i have no issue with him celebrating his wife.
Some people see this man as their role model....lol
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
candlewax:

Apologies accepted &I take back my words and wish myself nothing but the best in life. Take care
thanks and have a good day,and remember don't let us allow all this our useless leaders to separate us we are one brother
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by deomelo: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Judybash93:

Lol... Bro... I mean, how did we get to the stage where thugs are now celebrated..i have no issue with him celebrating his wife.
Some people see this man as their role model....lol

He's a thug according to you Igbos of course, and who are you to dictate to people who they should like, not like or celebrate? Or he's just a thug because he's the treasurer of a Motor Union?

I don't even get how an individual with a better quality of life than you, a Nigerian and a US citizen with wonderful children in the best schools in the world is a thug. You suffered Igbos really need to look in the mirror for the true face of a thug.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by deomelo: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Be guided ...we have reasonable Yoruba folks around and don't offend their sensibilities

Thank you

Sadly for you, Yoruba people are not preoccupied with hate and bigotry like you people.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by victorian(f): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
ChristineC:
that's the philosophy of weak women. any woman can get security and money on her own terms. commitment and care is hardly based on the other indices.

I know any woman can get security and money on her own terms . And its not about whether the woman is weak or strong . Some seemingly strong women in people's eyes , can be weak in the four walls of her bedroom. But in the eyes of people she's strong . smiles .
Until one day , she snaps and possibly commit suicide because she's lonely but rich .
Tongues will start wagging , we thought she was happy , and I spoke to her last night . She sounded abit off but I thought !maybe she had flu. But its strange , we never knew she was depressed.

Not all strong women are truly strong on the inside . Having security and money on a woman's terms will leave her lonely in this part of the world . Nigerian men can't cope with such women, how much more to wife or have a family with them.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
shegra58:
thanks and have a good day,and remember don't let us allow all this our useless leaders to separate us we are one brother

You are welcome bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.