Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) (60303 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
candlewax:

You are welcome bro
I just put a profile picture as you requested

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
shegra58:
I just put a profile picture as you requested

You look good. grin
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shegra58: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
candlewax:

You look good. grin
You don't look bad yourself cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2019
deomelo:

He's a thug according to you Igbos of course, and who are you to dictate to people who they should like, not like or celebrate? Or he's just a thug because he's the treasurer of a Motor Union?

I don't even get how an individual with a better quality of life than you, a Nigerian and a US citizen with wonderful children in the best schools in the world is a thug. You suffered Igbos really need to look in the mirror for the true face of a thug.

Egbon, e ti e mo mi, e de nso wipe omo ipob nimi, iru kini mo kora mi si leni ooo.... E wo, e gbagbe bo se sele... Emi mo nkan ti mo mo.. mo ti gbenu mi dake
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
livinbygrace:

Shut up !!There are touts and illiterates everywhere in the world and education is not yardstick for success,i guess Floyd Maywheather,50 cent ,P.Diddy and the rest would have wasted away and be nobody by now.
No be everybody go go school.The most important thing,is to be exceptional AND successful in your field.
Thank you
And I guess its bcs U didnt go to school that U lack manners. There is a discipline that academics build into a man. U re totally ignorant of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.