Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. (46192 Views)

Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
U guys should stop killing python all these ebonyi/abakiliki people.....

What is una problem.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Abakiliki must always behave like Abakiliki.....mtchew.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by AgamaHub: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Following
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Bilsz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
man have been enlarging his territory ever since, and the animals keep relocating further into the bush.. yet man still goes to strike havoc.. whites have overgrown all these. now they strive to make the environment better for all..
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by adekalumichael: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lala will make many nairalanders to dream of snake with the rate at which snake news is rigged to front page.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by EbuGeneral(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:
U guys should stop killing python all these ebonyi/abakiliki people.....

What is una problem.

Ewu Mechie onu gi
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by xreal: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
EagleScribes:
happy snake sundaaaaayyyy!!!!!

when lala sees another snake thread

I dey tell you. Snake wey reach FP today plenty.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by superlanny(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Radiant1020:
What is so appetizing about eating a snake �
Chai!
it's very sweet, esp if it's fried and spiced well.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lagos rats
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by SmartyPants(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheew

Make una use mouth chop dem finish...you hear...

Na for macmillan textbooks una children go from dey see wetin snakes and other animals look like...

So the value of these animals is in looking at them? We don't see dinosaurs these days...how has that stopped you from living a happy life?
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by EbuGeneral(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bilsz:
man have been enlarging his territory ever since, and the animals keep relocating further into the bush.. yet man still goes to strike havoc.. whites have overgrown all these. now they strive to make the environment better for all..

We are not whites, when we get to that level, we will make the environment conducive even for Cockroaches.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
EbuGeneral:

Ewu Mechie onu gi

Is like u new here nwa aba
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by bleskid: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
:Psoup don show ,, were is the pot :
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by damilarea2(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is Boa constructor..How do you hunt those bush rat self? You dug hole or set trap ? I missed hunting days for Secondary school.. To the extend that I was giving a title: Oba emo grin grin
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
python get fine skin sha
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by gladisa7: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
this nairaland don turn to animal farm ooh
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by princeisah26(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lala your Season is here ooo
See snakes everywhere

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by ekensi01: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Today na today
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Poanan: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
EbuGeneral:
Where we traveled to, i decided to stroll out with friends, we agreed to go for bush meat hunting, suddenly we met Mr big snake. But me i don't eat snakes ohh.. Mbok my friends took it...����

Hmmm ... but you eat rats; cos this is a species of rat.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Ayobami7(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by gurunlocker: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
E be like say today Na python killing day
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Bilsz(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
EbuGeneral:

We are not whites, when we get to that level, we will make the environment conducive even for Cockroachs.

you mean when you've killed them all, and you left with just cockroaches.

what am just saying here is that we should begin to use our dominating power for all good
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by MzTunechi(f): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Na so so snake snake we just dey see for front page today
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Mathiasa(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Today alone una Don gather kill how many snake now? My hand no de ooooo.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Hadampson(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Op where ur house at? Will come along with pots, gas and psoup ingredients mbok shocked

DTOBS wifey, you sef dey chop snake pepper soup abi undecided embarassed
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by matiandu(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Na u be wild life activist abi
Anyway seun is watching u.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Jman06(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Abeg, kill and eat all snakes!

I have phobia for that animal no be small!

What's it called again?

Ophidiophobia I guess
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by showafrica(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
EbuGeneral:
Where we traveled to, i decided to stroll out with friends, we agreed to go for bush meat hunting, suddenly we met Mr big snake. But me i don't eat snakes ohh.. Mbok my friends took it...����

Bro do you have any special techniques on catching those rabbits, how did you get them. The thing dey hungry me.

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by omooba969(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
obembet:
Opp, I will empty my account for you if this thread no enter FP.

Laaala.....1
Laaaaaaaaaalaa...2
To a ba poku ni popo, alaye lon dahun

Lalasticlala oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Looking at your comment, you're not the one on your dp.

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by omooba969(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
python get fine skin sha

The python skin fine pass bobrisky's skin.

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by omooba969(m): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
superlanny:
I didn't want to comment today on Nairaland, but I was forced too, so am calling out lala, lalasticlala dem use snake do you, if I visit lala for house and him wife serve me food, like amala and efo riro I go just dey use one eye find snake fangs for inside the soup.

Àmàlà + Èfó rírògrin....chai you too like food. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.