Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. (46224 Views)

Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by sunisonflex29(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
I am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo [color=#000099][/color] grin grin
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Billyanger(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Anywhere belle face, i hope ya'll dont eat africa rock pyton to extinction. "kill&eat" hunger driven minds
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by omoagbeke(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
obembet:
Opp, I will empty my account for you if this thread no enter FP.

Laaala.....1
Laaaaaaaaaalaa...2
To a ba poku ni popo, alaye lon dahun

Lalasticlala oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Are you the one on ur dp?

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Topmaike007(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
What a poverty stricken country.
Beautiful animals like this are gradually going into extinction.
snake is beautiful? Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by boniga(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
I should have created another thread for snake cos me too killed a snake around 10:30pm today. I jumped higher than i could ever imagined cos i almost stepped on it, this snake was patiently waiting for death sha.

I guess lalasticlala is sending snakes to some people today he no get better thing to send
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by bluefilm: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2019
It's like election season don pass naim lalasticlala come remember im favorite snake dish.

Anyway sha, continue...

Very soon na big brother nonsense go begin full this nairaland.

I don tire already.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by tyup(m): 12:37am On Mar 04, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheew

Make una use mouth chop dem finish...you hear...

Na for macmillan textbooks una children go from dey see wetin snakes and other animals look like...

Yes i'm a wildlife student in UI but never will I spare the life of a creeping animal like a snake. I support their extermination anytime sported

I dont sound loyal to my course yes but God wount let you experience the strike of snake bite. say Amen
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by tyup(m): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Triangles1:
No wonder why all the lions and elephants in Nigeria run to Kenya because they knew if they stay in Ghana or Togo Nigerians wouldn't mind to enter bus to hunt them.

Very soon animal like grascuter, snake, can only be shown to our children from books or Internet with the way Nigeria are serious in hunting them.

Yeah it's better Snakes are shown to our children from books we dont mind

I support an Ecosystem without snakes it'd be the best life ever
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Judybash93(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2019
yungmayor02:
I hate snakes! angry

Wow... Well, we share our planet with them and they have every right to be here just like you. But your point has been noted....
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by ubee(m): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Wetin you even dey insinuate sef?
Your grand ma na serpent abi? And so you feel say because she dey transform to animal enter meeting for coven then every other grandma be like dat?

Mtcheew!!!

Mumu......
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by staen: 1:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Are those bushmeats or rats?
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2019
No Animal rights body to probe this man ni,
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by SACI: 2:30am On Mar 04, 2019
I think my extra pair of eyes isn't helping coz I think the snake was photoshopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by justuschi50: 2:54am On Mar 04, 2019
tyup:

Yeah it's better Snakes are shown to our children from books we dont mind

I support an Ecosystem without snakes it'd be the best life ever
i don't support an ecosystem without snake but one without crocodile, i hate that animal with passion an adult crocodile has no predator or danger
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by femi4: 4:25am On Mar 04, 2019
obembet:

Laaala.....1
Laaaaaaaaaalaa...2
To Tì a ba poku ni popo, alaye lon dahun

Don't spoil that beautiful language

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Timekeeper: 5:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Triangles1:
No wonder why all the lions and elephants in Nigeria run to Kenya because they knew if they stay in Ghana or Togo Nigerians wouldn't mind to enter bus to hunt them.

Very soon animal like grascuter, snake, can only be shown to our children from books or Internet with the way Nigeria are serious in hunting them.

Abeg grass cutter should stay, snakes should go.. Extinction for snakes
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by CloudResident(m): 5:28am On Mar 04, 2019
Finding fun in depleting our ecosystem.
A lot of research have just been terminated, yet people like me enjoy watching Natgeo wild for it's educative progs. sad

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Yewandequeen(f): 5:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Hadampson:

DTOBS wifey, you sef dey chop snake pepper soup abi undecided embarassed
can't i just help them cook undecided
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Judybash93(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Damn.... The snake is so beautiful
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2019
seniormallam:

We wey no meet dragon, we die?
Dragon never existed, it's fictional character
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by godwinstringed1(m): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2019
obembet:

Laaala.....1
Laaaaaaaaaalaa...2

If you're really that lady in your profile. you are more beautiful than any beautiful flower that I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by godwinstringed1(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2019
obembet:

Laaala.....1
Laaaaaaaaaalaa...2

If you're really that lady in your profile. you are the most beautiful rose I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Hadampson(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2019
Yewandequeen:
can't i just help them cook undecided

Wetin be ya own?!
Do they call you... No, so why do you want to help them cook. I guess you want to eat snake pepper soup. Nawa oo smiley

Dtobs, i hope you are seeing this undecided
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by IprintMONEY: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2019
EbuGeneral:
Where we traveled to, i decided to stroll out with friends, we agreed to go for bush meat hunting, suddenly we met Mr big snake. But me i don't eat snakes ohh.. Mbok my friends took it...����

na rat I dey rat abi. Na una dey share disease for naija
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by holacorp(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2019
This one no be python oo. Na Viper. e resemble gaboon viper sef
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by wisdomkid: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheew

Na for macmillan textbooks una children go from dey see wetin snakes and other animals look like...

Na Africa cause Dinosaurs to vanish...
Nonsense
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Adakintroy: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheew

Conservationist are whits that have solve their problem althogether. Ours is a different set of arrangement.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by IQscanner: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2019
please Wat's d meaning of lala i need an answer asap
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by tofolo(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Radiant1020:
What is so appetizing about eating a snake �
Chai!
Absolutely nothing, you still have not sent me the mail with your details, I have sent you mine thou...
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by princetemitee(f): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2019
me too kill anaconda., if u know u know grin grin grin
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Haryourmieykhun(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Dat snake hen abeg if u no want wahala dont eat it oo

Lala's siggy
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by YomiTee123(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2019
yoruba movie don do you something oo
obembet:

Laaala.....1
Laaaaaaaaaalaa...2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.