Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death (1443 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by Groovenaija360(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Zimbabwean man Brighton Elliot Moyo who made global news headlines following a controversial resurrection act with Pastor Alph Lukau of Alleluia Ministries has spoken for the first time about his death experience.

Brighton has reportedly taken to defending himself and giving his opinion of the entire matter. He did this by creating an account under the name he claimed to be currently using, Elliot Masango, and making several posts on Facebook.

According to what he said in a particular post, he will explain details of his death and resurrection in court. He also added that he was really dead at the time. See the post below:

“I think I have done enough to explain about my death and this account now I have to appear in court u will find all the truth u want i was dead….on Monday I’m going to court.”

Again, he reiterated this in his response to the comment of a particular person. The individual had taken to Elliot’s Facebook page to say this: “You are the comedian of the year and the coming generation. Hahahahaha. You wanted easy money.”

In reaction to these words, he said: “meaning u don’t believe that God is doing miracles.”

It appears Brighton is the only man in town who believes in the resurrection story…But many are also asking how he knows about the miracle if he was really dead.

Employer offers him his old job

The employer of the ‘dead’ man in the fake resurrection miracle by South African pastor Alph Lukau now wants him back to work saying he is the best employee.

Before the fake miracle, Brighton Elliot from Zimbabwe was working with a timber company in Pretoria and had been suspended after he showed up late at his workplace on a Monday and was expected to return the following day but he never went back.

His employer, Vincent Amoretti, who spoke to South Africa’s Enca said Brighton was a man who was dedicated to his duties and so far he was the best employee in the company before he went missing in February 4, 2019.

“He came here about six months ago and he was a very nice guy ready and willing to work and learn the wood industry. He was always smartly dressed and actually during our end year Christmas party he was the smartest,” said Amorreti.

He said Brighton’s quick learning saw him get promoted to become an assistant machinist but was involved in an accident where his finger was slightly cut which took away his confidence like it was the end of the world for him.

He said he was shocked to see him in a video inside a coffin with his mouth wide open and pretending to be dead.

“One of the employees came to my office and told me Brighton had died and showed me a video, I was shocked when I saw him lying in a coffin with his mouth wide open and he started breathing and came back to live, it was really a big joke,” he said.

The boss further disclosed that he had been soliciting other employees to join his church and perform the fake miracles for a payment as a part-time job.

Asked on whether he would allow him back to work, Amorretti said he is very willing and ready to have him back based on his work performance record.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-resurrected-by-pastor-lukau-speaks-out-for-the-first-time-about-his-death/

Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by greatmutt64(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ok next first to comment since this days. So as today is 3/3. Am expecting 3 bottles of 33 for commission
Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
A real Zombie
Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by Ziel20: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
OK we in Nigeria have decided to move on. You died or you didn't die is not my business. You go still die one day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by obembet(f): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
In Daddy freeze voice.. Take this pastor to any Nearest Mug. We want to more miracle

1 Like

Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by Iyajison: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
He tried..... But wasn't a perfect cast for dat role.. wink

1 Like

Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by Davash222(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
No need for any court or whatever. The pastor and this boy need to meet God ASAP. Their judgment should be determined by God cos they sinned against God. They should be electrocuted immediately so they can meet God for their judgement.

1 Like

Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by Charmingrascal(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
I will really love to meet one of these Pastors
I am a good script writer I can write a story of death and resurrection I will direct it and still provide an actor that will take the character of a dead person that will eventually resurrect in the Pastor's Church.

Contact me if you have any offer
Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by Chrisbeks: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
The man and his pastor are jokers
Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by mymadam(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I will really love to meet one of these Pastors
I am a good script writer I can write a story of death and resurrection I will direct it and still provide an actor that will take the character of a dead person that will eventually resurrect in the Pastor's Church.

Contact me if you have any offer
Yes, there's a genuine offer. Pls contact DADDY FREEZE via his Instagram account. Gbam, you're done. Remember my 10% (tithe) though. Good luck buddy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Iyajison:
He tried..... But wasn't a perfect cast for dat role.. wink
You would've been a better option for that role
Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by ibknaanii80: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Okay oo
Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by flexyfit(f): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Whatever... None of my business
Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by NobleAngell(f): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by PrincessB1(f): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pastor Lukau everywhere
Re: Man Resurrected By Pastor Lukau Speaks Out For The First Time About His Death by mozele(m): 12:41am On Mar 04, 2019
grin
obembet:
In Daddy freeze voice.. Take this pastor to any Nearest Mug. We want to more miracle

#morgue :d

(1) (Reply)

2023 Prophecies / Does God Authorize Suffering To Test Our Faith In Him? / Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.