Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister (26184 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Valentine's Day With His Wife, Nkechi (Video) / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by nkemdi89(f): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2019
The way aham slimmed down, I think I eniola badmus should consult him.
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Happy birthday aham.. may God use your dad to expose APC

1 Like

Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by thunderbabs: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2019
Really don't care if the post is about birthday. My concern is to emphasize the well known fact that these politicians many of you collect the paltry sum of 2k, 3k, 5k from, have their kids abroad living a very good life. They do not even vote.

What then is your own headache, going lengths to cause trouble in order for them to be reelected, to the extent where some of you suffer injuries....

I don't know how to release the pain anymore here

2 Likes

Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
His Iberiberism father is preparing him to be Governor.
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Conduit pipe for money laundering
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by omoteacher(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

NL moderators like turning every unknown persons to yeyebrities by giving them cheap popularity. As we worsh*p their Papa so we should start adoring their offsprings also.
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
so this rochas get pickin wey don big like this, yet he is acting wierd........i hope this son of yours is seeing all that you are doing and acting all in the name of greed and power....would even be glad if these son will come out to join you in campiagns and come with you, your wife n co.to the polling unit that election day to vote....
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Revolva(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Who dem help and who gives a Damm about dem

Nonsense
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
ThankGod this one is not fat again.
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:
This boy really slim down oo
Is he that fat one that graduated with first class in Engineering?
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Effiongdbest: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Swtcherries:
Is he that fat one that graduated with first class in Engineering?

It should be him or are they twins?
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

It should be him or are they twins?
Aham and Amen look alike but I think this is Aham, I just googled it, its good he slimmed down, he was looking like a fat fool.
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Effiongdbest: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Swtcherries:
Aham and Amen look alike but I think this is Aham, I just googled it, its good he slimmed down, he was looking like a fat fool.

OK he was the fat one that came out with first class abi?
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

OK he was the fat one that came out with first class abi?
Yes
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Awesome. Awesome it is.
Re: Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister by ufondunenye(f): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Here are our future leaders, we mumu slaves!

Let us all hail them, as their fathers who currently enslave us will eventually pass the powers down to them.

We are happy and joyous to be continuously enslaved by u guys...all hail our King and future kings...we are at ur mercy, do us as u like, u can be rest assured we will always vote u and ur children into government every four years.

Enjoy ur rulership over us, we foolish mugus are happy to be enslaved by u guys..bless u all!
The stupidity in you Is burning out like fire. Please speak for yourself, who are the "we"?
Mtcheeee, how can you open your mouth and alter this nonsense 'poem' you wrote there and you even generalized it. angry
Infact you are crazy!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis / 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.