Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Message For Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Message For Women (451 Views)

SOS MESSAGE For A Breast Cancer Patient. / Message For Fat & Out Of Size Ladies: / Strong Message For The USA Citizen China Lied And Must Be Held Accountable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message For Women by mauchiz: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Many women are going through a lot of stress lately. You can see it all over their faces. From cooking to cleaning, taking care of the children and husband, work, business, Ministry etc Research has shown that one major cause of cancer in women is STRESS.

Last week I entered a posh restaurant and all d customers were men. Not even a single woman. Each man heaped food with croaker fish, chicken and a bottle of hero and Eva water. I went to market d next day and saw business women with big shops taking puff-puff with a bottle of 7up and pure water. She's trying to economize and save money for family dinner. Its good o but once in a while take urself out. Eating croaker will not kill u too. Infact it's healthy for u but that coke is killing u slowly.

To every woman��‍♀ out there, take some time off, have a ME time, pamper yourself, go for massage, pedicure, make that hair to your taste
Honey, spoil yourself, have fun, take exercises , go for things that make you happy rather than boredom.
Travel � to places, see new environment, meet new people. It doesn't have to be overseas if you don't have the resources yet, there are responsibilities to take care of. Simply go elsewhere to feel good and refreshed don't try to impress anybody but yourself

��‍♀��‍♂
Close your ears to sad stories of cheap and unprofitable � gossips.

Visit your doctor��‍⚕ and do the needful

Relax and rejuvenate.

Surround yourself with people that impart your life�‍❤‍� positively

You have only one life to live.
Tag any woman that needs this.

#women #avoidstress #me-time #enjoylife #beyourself #relax #goodmorning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Survey Results Indicate That Nigeria Has An HIV Prevalence Of 1.4% / Cures To Coronary Heart Disease, Cancer, Food Allergies, Kidney Problems &stroke / 28 Year-old Mother Of Quintuplets Dies Days After Losing Two Of Her Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.