Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

“APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola (19204 Views)

Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action / Gbemisola Saraki Campaigns For President Buhari in Kwara (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by kasheemawo(m): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Even aggressive idiotic pigs of potopotor republic have agreed that PDP is not winning Kwara state
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by Boyooosa(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2019
I think by now, he ought to have been banished in the land or will he still come home for any political activities? shocked

Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by dfrost: 6:37am On Mar 04, 2019
ouzo1:
Dis woman still never forgive her brother cuz of that 2015 kwara Governorship election o..

I tell you. 2011 was the breaking point for the family.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Oricha79:
he was replaced by ibrahim oloriegbe

she still wields influence in Kwara politics.
Don't be surprise he's her stooge
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by zoedew: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2019
You won’t have it if I can’t get it!
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by Kingjames(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Oricha79:
Madam, it is very clear to the blinds and loudable to everyone who has a listening ear that kwara state has since move to the next level. But why this lady come resemble Stella oduah like this.
guy forget resemblance.

if you like am go ahead and become her sugarboy

Next level

hehehehe
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by Burgerlomo: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Figolouis:
i stand with bukola, bcus this Gbemisola of a thing is in sivial pain just bcus bukola d brother did not hand over to her as d next governor of d state, which was also d wish of d father that d daughter should succeed d brother as d next gov. Bukola sarakis action should b seen as an upright man rather than haleing this woman that has no shame.

Well said bro. cool

Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Siralgebra04:
The international bodies Atiku said he will run to if there was any rigging are even d ones congratulating Buhari.
Atiku shot himself in the leg.Why him go say he go sell nnpc if he win?That sector is a national cake to both Nigerian ruling government and foreigners.Especially those countries who are congratulating buhari.They both embezzles in that sector.Now he want to sell it.To whom? because we all knew how he sold government properties while he was a VP and he couldn't account for the money.
Meanwhile,the only way I can be convince that the election was credible is when inec show proof that voters in the northern part of Nigeria where buhari scored high vote were accredited with card readers.Here in the south it was intimidation by the almighty Nigerian army,police and APC thugs.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by eLcastro(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2019
Lol....2023.,watch her come for gubernatorial ticket grin grin
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by MPESA(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2019
tesppidd:
Saraki is a betrayer and he's corruption personified.

The only thing i like about Saraki is his beautiful, charming and intelligent sister Gbemi.

No he's not because he put stop to his family/father from installing his sister as next Governor so as a matter of fact he SARAKI should be celebrated not the other way Round.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by Ingocof(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2019
And some Igbos will be in Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Owerri and Onitsha insulting and abusing the people of kwara state for voting out the tyrant and arrogant saraki while her sister is shouting OTooo Geeeee in kwara state
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by tallerSSS: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2019
this kind sister.. where do you think you can reach in APC.. even mama taraba could make a governor talk less this family witch.. when your eyes go open it will be too late
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by dante0147: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Saraki is a wise man I respect him... People would complain and shout he is a wicked man he is a betrayer ... The same
Idiots are the one shouting and insulting rochas okoroacha that he wants to put his own in-law as governor instead praising the man saraki who avoided turning politics to a family business in Kwara and you are shouting ...
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2019
landmark86:
APC winning the governorship election in Kwara State is 100% certain, I will only advise INEC not to waste their materials but just declare O TO GEE candidate has the winner grin

I don’t think kwara people want herdsmen issues in the state.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by ledaman: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2019
She go sweet for doggy style!
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by yemiyemi: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2019
''O to Geee '' to perpetual slavery in Kwara....

Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by highbee02: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2019
tesppidd:
Saraki is a betrayer and he's corruption personified.

The only thing i like about Saraki is his beautiful, charming and intelligent sister Gbemi.

lower your gaze
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by tesppidd: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2019
MPESA:

No he's not because he put stop to his family/father from installing his sister as next Governor so as a matter of fact he SARAKI should be celebrated not the other way Round.
He should be celebrated because he stopped his sister but imposed his stooge friend on kwara

I see how smart you are.

Clap for yourself.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by mechanics(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2019
ouzo1:
Dis woman still never forgive her brother cuz of that 2015 kwara Governorship election o..
hahahaha.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by MPESA(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2019
tesppidd:
He should be celebrated because he stopped his sister but imposed his stooge friend on kwara

I see how smart you are.

Clap for yourself.

I can see how sensible you are now because is better to imposes another blood , relative and another family entirely than bringing his own family making it a family affairs as his father wished BTW why are all APC and buharis are so senseless.
P.s
Okoroacha and Tinubu in making.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by Cantonese: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2019
TeeeVeeee:
A sister to Senator Bukola Saraki – Nigeria’s Senate President – Senator Gbemisola Saraki has said she would work hard to ensure that the All Progressives Congress(APC) produces the next governor of her home state, Kwara. Gbemisola is a member of APC while her brother is a member of the People’s Democratic Party(PDP). Gbemisola disclosed her position in a statement on Saturday saying, “We can’t stop until progressives lead all states to the next level of our collective prosperity.So for each and every one of us, we must not relent, we have the elections of next Saturday, March 9 to go.In my state, Kwara, we are all out to ensure that AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq of our party, the APC, emerges the next governor of Kwara State, Insha Allah.”

On President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election for another four years, she added,“As Nigerians, we may indeed share different political leanings but we are united in our love for the greatness of our nation, Nigeria. To us in the APC and to our supporters, we find in President Buhari and Prof Osinbajo true leaders that have been and are still working selflessly and assiduously to enthrone a nation, where the greatness of our people and our nation remains our primary goal. It is my solemn belief that the wind of true change that re-elected President Buhari and Prof Osinbajo would blow across our land in our drive to elect governors and leaders that would epitomise our collective pride and aspiration of responsible, selfless and diligent leaders thus raising the bar of our development in Nigeria.”

https://enewsnigeria.com/apc-will-produce-kwaras-next-governor-bukola-sarakis-sister-gbemisola/

Her inability to become governor after her brother pain her too much. She was asked to return to the senate then. Anyway she must remember even as she is bitter at her brother that it is her father's dynasty that will be closed. And by the way why does a woman of this age still bear her father's name. No husband? Pickin nko?
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by tesppidd: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2019
MPESA:

I can see how sensible you are now because is better to imposes another blood , relative and another family entirely than bringing his own family making it a family affairs as his father wished BTW why are all APC and buharis are so senseless.
P.s
Okoroacha and Tinubu in making.
You would be a fool to think that Saraki worked against his sister because he wanted the best for kwara people.
He probably had personal issues with his sister.

And BTW there is no difference between installing your sister and installing your stooge.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by IbukunSangotola(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2019
Everybody loves Ice Prince 2011
Everybody loves Cristiano Ronaldo for life
Everybody hates Bukola Saraki for life
Inside Life
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by princeade86(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

If APC is smart, they will give her NOTHING.

She and her brother are running an elaborate scam.

Bukola and his dad wanted to impose his sister but when they saw widespread vocal opposition by the Islamic clerics (Alfas) to a woman leading the state especially one who was divorced and reputed to be of loose character, the Sarakis created the ruse of son beating father.

It achieved 2 things.

1. Bought Bukola serious political credibility and

2. Divided opposition votes.

Bukola at that stage could NEVER have defeated Olusola. Ask any Kwaran.

Enemy in public, friend in private.

APC doesn't need her, never did. She does need them now badly
my brother, many of them dont know the game they played then. but if u are telling them, they will call u different names. many of them dont even know where kwara state is located, yet they will be ranting online. even if baba is alive, i swear, otoge will never come out. but with moshood mustapha (MM) and cook olododo left saraki, i knew things wunt be easy for him. but MM will surely regret, while olodo wunt lose anything. and as for bolaji abdullahi, he will surely gain from saraki one day.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by md4u2: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Naso
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by CDMagazine(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by lexzyy(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

If APC is smart, they will give her NOTHING.

She and her brother are running an elaborate scam.

Bukola and his dad wanted to impose his sister but when they saw widespread vocal opposition by the Islamic clerics (Alfas) to a woman leading the state especially one who was divorced and reputed to be of loose character, the Sarakis created the ruse of son beating father.

It achieved 2 things.

1. Bought Bukola serious political credibility and

2. Divided opposition votes.

Bukola at that stage could NEVER have defeated Olusola. Ask any Kwaran.

Enemy in public, friend in private.

APC doesn't need her, never did. She does need them now badly
You smart...
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wow! Family speaks,
Family mata.
Re: “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola by AFRlCA: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola / Buhari’s Government Should Create Ministry Of Lagos Affairs – Legislator / Ijaw People Must Return To Fishing –orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.