Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter (27357 Views)

North West Reveals Why She Prefers Living With Kanye West Over Kim Kardashian / I Would Choose Mercy Eke A Thousand Times Over Kim Oprah — Bb9ja Star, Pere(vid) / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:
When a confused rich guy has too much money, free children from different women without marrying any . he takes women for granted , even with the one who truly loves him.
Kim porter gave him 4 or 6 children and stayed with him for years , before she got fedup of his randy ways , not placing a ring on it . She couldn't cope anymore with his other women . she had to move out of his home for her own sanity .

At the end , ordinary cold , fever and cattarh killed this woman . it shows how much she was living in poverty ,been the baby mama of a music mogul worth billions of naira or millions of dollars . Smhhhh.

Choices women make all because of "I love him". She just wasted her life on a confused man .
lobar pneumonia is not common cold. Women love celebs no be new tin. If wizkid toasted u . U for open too

2 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by stanmorry(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Why are you bittered? I have seen where some stupid and wicked women caused their own death to hurt the man. Some women can be ignorantly wicked and stupid. Did Diddy push her away from their home? You're here being nonesensical.
victorian:
When a confused rich guy has too much money, free children from different women without marrying any . he takes women for granted , even with the one who truly loves him.
Kim porter gave him 4 or 6 children and stayed with him for years , before she got fedup of his randy ways , not placing a ring on it . She couldn't cope anymore with his other women . she had to move out of his home for her own sanity .

At the end , ordinary cold , fever and cattarh killed this woman . it shows how much she was living in poverty ,been the baby mama of a music mogul worth billions of naira or millions of dollars . Smhhhh.

Choices women make all because of "I love him". She just wasted her life on a confused man .

4 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by bhella10: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2019
IPOB adherents and hates speeches are one of a kind. Wailing both home and abroad. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by rastaLivity: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
I miss maze too..
Mase!

2 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by RayIdss: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Knowing what to say, when to say it and to whom is an art form lost on most youth of today. Anyway check out a man that seems to know what to say and when to say it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xNYtw5KDU

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by taofeek11(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
OneCorner:
Igbo people always shooking dere mouth in everyone’s matter
Why igbo? Why not Nigerian? We are worst than our forefathers angry

2 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Sparkle777(f): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

Deep words, wise words. I hope ladies are listening and learning. Diddy, loves no one but himself, he eat his cake and still had it. Coulda married her wit a tight prenup but he didn't, I still believe he s pretending.

3 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by benzems(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2019
the problem is not him but women who perch around celebs with their things open.

to show you love they don't use condom. tuface was a victim of free f***ck

1 Like

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by bluefilm: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2019
It's better for Diddy not to marry her.

Unless, they signed a prenup agreement in the beginning.

Once you marry any of these idiotic american girls wey dey call themselves feminists, next thing na divorce them go begin cry out for.

Before you know am, Diddy no go get any shishi again to dey flex around.

So think twice before you consider any of such women for marriage.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by XTHRONE(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
I miss maze too..
Is he dead.

1 Like

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Kennedy32: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2019
harizonal123:

Women always fall in love with men who don't give a f**K about them. Trading their peace of mind for material possession
eventually they get played and start saying all men are the same..STFU !

1 Like

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by blackgold2018(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2019
stanmorry:
Why are you bittered? I have seen where some stupid and wicked women caused their own death to hurt the man. Some women can be ignorantly wicked and stupid. Did Diddy push her away from their home? You're here being nonesensical.
You have not seen anything and you know nothing. Believe me you don't.
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Akowemoon(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2019
harizonal123:

Women always fall in love with men who don't give a f**K about them. Trading their peace of mind for material possession
You can say that again?.. If u want a woman to love u harder, show less concern, regulate the attentions u give, and remember to make everytime u have with them memorable... They will love u even if u tell them to go

2 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by somehow: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2019
International frustrated naijaman
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by IvarTheBoneless: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
OneCorner:

bhella10:
IPOB adherents and hates speeches are one of a kind. Wailing both home and abroad. Smh

I agree. See the stupid comment the Ochendu guy made
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2019
If na davido or whizkid now i can just imagine their responsecheesy. I admire p.diddy. He was way matured in his response and he was humble enuf to accept his mistake.
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Burgerlomo: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Dat Naija dude is a racist 4 calling him a negro grin
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by victorian(f): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Sparkle777:

Deep words, wise words. I hope ladies are listening and learning. Diddy, loves no one but himself, he eat his cake and still had it. Coulda married her wit a tight prenup but he didn't, I still believe he s pretending.

Honestly !

He could have married her with a tight prenup , that's so true

And he's indeed pretending. I don't trust that sly fox one bit !

Smhhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by victorian(f): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
lobar pneumonia is not common cold. Women love celebs no be new tin. If wizkid toasted u . U for open too

No be only open...mtchwwww!

Come carry me give am! Ode!
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

No be only open...mtchwwww!

Come carry me give am! Ode!
frustrated old mama
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by victorian(f): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
frustrated old mama

Story!

Asinwin!

Jobless tout!

1 Like

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by thunderbabs: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Omo Nnna must sha shook mouth for recognition.
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by krushdripper(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
He knows that without he's wealth and fame, all the women claiming to love him including Kim Porter would be no where to be found and he been living accordingly, real nigga tbh
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

Story!

Asinwin!

Jobless tout!

i dey my office. Unlike u wey dey find maga wey go pay ya bills. Send ur cv if u hv any beta skill. I fit help ur life
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by krushdripper(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Diddy's reply in other words
: Fool
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Biingoo: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
i dey my office. Unlike u wey dey find maga wey go pay ya bills. Send ur cv if u hv any beta skill. I fit help ur life
Lmao
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nigerians and our hateful, bitter or angry comments. What a people
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by odomanis: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
OneCorner:

Chai, he has gone tribal !
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

i agree with all you've said; but she had pneumonia, not ordinary cold. Pneumonia isn't ordinary, rather deadly. It just killed a singer two days ago
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Vince77(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
harizonal123:

When it comes to relationship, women make bad choices of men by default.

Take note of the bolded.
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

You are the spreader of "Alternative fact".

She was worth $2,000,000 @ her time of death & you think she didn't hv cash for cough syrup?

She died of pneumonia, not ordinary flu.

1 Like

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by dayveed1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
OneCorner:
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares / Femi Adebayo Shares Throwback Photo, Says "Never Despise Your Little Beginning"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.