Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo (68284 Views)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos / Suspected Thief Who Pretends To Be Mad, Apprehended While Stealing In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by stanliwise(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2019
dynicks:
Wtf is wrong with most women of nowadays?
I didn't see any woman in the OP post. so what are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by phase1: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Coneheaded pedophilic muslim yoropigs!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Burn the witch!! angry angry
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by dynicks(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
stanliwise:
I didn't see any woman in the OP post. so what are you talking about
bros na hunger dey do me abeg no vex...!

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by omooba969(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
PrincessB1:
Let this be his judgement ASAP angry

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by symbianDON(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2019
it appears as if not all humans have their brain located in their heads, some have theirs located in between their legs
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by JizzyM24(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Small pikin thing ...... How he dey take sweet you

Some people na just big fools
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Yankiss(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2019
These fools keep destroying the future of the little kids because the law is very lenient here. Castration isn't out of place or life jail! An appropriate deterrent is imperative!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by goaldynboy: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Grow up mumu

You must be a culprit! Abstain now or your John Thomas will be chopped off!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by omooba969(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Cumtroller:
Afonjas and Sexual Immorality are 5 and 6.

The average afonja can fvck for a loaf of agege bread. Useless tribe.

You're noticed, now crawl back into your cage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by 9jaRealist: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Offpoint:
My question is...was it a forceful sex or both of them were enjoying it?

Free the man, free the man...

Kids of these days are from pit of hell and it takes a man with extra balls and will to resist them.
He should only be persecuted if he's a teacher in her school, else FREE THE MAN.

You are either just a Troll...
Or a VERY SICK person (possibly a pedophile). angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Enough of this 'defiling' rubbish. He was caught raping a primary school pupil. Let's call it what it is

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by IprintMONEY: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Omg. And his preek was not cut off. Of say be ss3 secondary school I will understand
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by IprintMONEY: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Kids of these days are from pit of hell and it takes a man with extra balls and will to resist them.
He should only be persecuted if he's a teacher in her school, else FREE THE MAN.
Idiot a primary school girl means she is not more than 8years

2 Likes

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Stone him to death
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by fykes(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Serious A primary school kid??
WTF??

2 Likes

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by MakeItBiz: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2019
I sincerely hope he is thoroughly dealt with. I dont know what's attractive about minors for Fs sake

https://www.makeitglobal.biz/
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Seandisputed(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2019
noni14:
in every school they must be that 1 evil teacher,
Where was it stated that he's a teacher?
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by MelaninGold(f): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2019
Offpoint:

you seem very foolish, so an adult can not control himself because of a child. I won't be surprised if you do the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by PrincessB1(f): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=omooba969 post=76333068][/quote]
Ehen, wetin lipsrsealed

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by ADRIAN88(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Offpoint you're always on-point... the "pit of hell" got me though, lol!

Anyways even if they both enjoyed it, she's a minor & i'm pretty sure uncle probably used biscuit or some change to lure her. So teacher or not, he should be prosecuted as she is a minor.

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by joeshuhar(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2019
Offpoint:

You won't say this if it was your daughter ode oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Vado(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Baba it's too early to be shit-yapping.

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by delishpot: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Very typical of them. It's in the blood. The average Naija man will Bleep even a newborn baby if you remove eyes from him. He will claim konji and say he was seduced by the newborn infant. The mindset of the average Naija man is that he is not expected to have self respect where sex is concerned. He believe its his right to Bleep if vagina is arou d him.

Mothers keep your daughters from the men in your lives. Don't trust even their fathers to be around them. Best bet is to marry non Nigerian or find good men like my kind. We are hard to find but with prayers God can bring one your way. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by LINTUNE(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Offpoint:

even if it wasn't rape, how can a responsible man be seduced by a child leads than 15

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Skypoman(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2019
did he force the little girl or they were both enjoying??
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Jolite(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
dizon:
In some cases like this, I support jungle justice
Read and understand the post, the girl was not raped but the both of them were enjoying it and she was not even screaming.
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by rawe45: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
anyone noticed the pupil is on knicker and not a skirt? or is my eyes turninoninown?

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Ishilove: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Jesus Christ. This is so sick cry

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Ishilove: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Jolite:
Read and understand the post, the girl was not raped but the both of them were enjoying it and she was not even screaming.
Does it matter if she was enjoying it or not?? This is rape and he should be castrated!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos / 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.