Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo (68282 Views)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos / Suspected Thief Who Pretends To Be Mad, Apprehended While Stealing In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by tintingz(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
rawe45:
anyone noticed the pupil is on knicker and not a skirt? or is my eyes turninoninown?
I noticed that too, I'm confused.

Is it that female wear knicker in that school or what or a sport wear?

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Arthurity1(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
dynicks:
then do what to his joy tool?
Feed it to him na!
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Jolite(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Does it matter if she was enjoying it or not?? This is rape and he should be castrated!
the girl too will be interogated by the police and she will defend the man, it seems you don't know what little girls nowadays can do when it comes to dicks slot in?

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by nasoeb: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2019
ceejayMAX:
SEE THE GUY HEAD LIKE CODIENE COVER,MAKE DEM UNPLUG ONE OF E BALLS.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin codeine syrup for adult or children

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by IprintMONEY: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Does it matter if she was enjoying it or not?? This is rape and he should be castrated!
no mind the guy. If na usa be these he will have been arrested for making a stupid comment like that

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Raypawer(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Truth

I have actually encountered a 5 year old girl, my neighbour's daughter,

Little did I know what the girl knows, not until she came into my room one morning, I was awake but still lying on the bed. I had an erection that morning, I was trying to hide it. I turned my self to face the wall while lying on my side, She claimed the bed, and boom, the next thing was a finger on my manhood, I was shocked to my marrow, I could not belief my self, I challenged her and threaten to report to her mother, but I was careful so It wouldn't be turned against me, so I let it go. Thank God I've parked out of that area

Offpoint:
My question is...was it a forceful sex or both of them were enjoying it?

Free the man, free the man...

Kids of these days are from pit of hell and it takes a man with extra balls and will to resist them.
He should only be persecuted, if he's a teacher in her school, else FREE THE MAN.
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Cyoung4real(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
ceejayMAX:
SEE THE GUY HEAD LIKE CODIENE COVER,MAKE DEM UNPLUG ONE OF E BALLS.

Codiene cover abi e resemble capsule
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by highbee02: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2019
noni14:
in every school they must be that 1 evil teacher,

Was it said in the post that the paedophile is a TEACHER? Read well before commenting
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Skankhunt42: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2019
That's a little boy in the picture. The man was literally having sex with an underaged boy and not a girl.
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Fitmanlinus: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Na wa o cryjust imaging d size of d innocent girl. Dis monster deserve to be extremely punished embarassed
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by drezzyx(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
What kind of fuckery is this?
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by GuntersChain(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
parents need to be careful with there girl child. Paedophile every were.
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by williamdeluxe(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
they should just

Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by ACE1010: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
When Chisos dey com sef??.....

grin grin
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by asamaigho(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
these types of teachers are highly satanic,they infest these little onea with their homosexual spirits at tender age,and by the time these little ones grow up,they are already trapped in a jar of homosexualism.
God help our kids from these devils in human skin.
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is absurd... Totally uncool
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Badanamu360: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2022
They suppose put broom for his konji hole
Re: Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo by Busyhaunting: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2022
3 of The Most Shocking Money Ritual Killings In Nigeria (2022) Watch Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ObWoDG1kg

Anyways even if they both enjoyed it, she's a minor & i'm pretty sure uncle probably used biscuit or some change to lure her. So teacher or not, he should be prosecuted as she is a minor.[/sub][/b][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos / 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.