Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race (24732 Views)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by TmKonzept: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2019

Former member of the Federal house of representative and barrister, Natasha Akpoti, has declared her intention to contest in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Kogi State.

Remembering that the Kogi based lawyer, who cried out earlier this year that the incumbent governor Yahya Bello is planning to kill her, also has a running case at the tribunal over her senatorial election in February.

This is what she posted on her facebook page :

Sir Ahmadu Bello encouraged girl-child education for rapid development of Nigeria.

53 years after his death, Nigeria shall have Natasha H Akpoti as it’s first elected female governor poised to charge our country’s industrialization for jobs & wealth creation.

May the labor of our heroes past never be in vain so our country can rebuild a new glory through Natasha’s innovative leadership in Kogi state.

Smile Kogi Smile … God is in control.

Natasha Akpoti
The People’s Heartbeat
SDP

https://tmkonzept.com/natasha-akpoti-declared-for-kogi-guber-race/

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by iPhoneRepairer: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beautiful and Ambitious Slay Queen. My type of Woman. If you contest, i will vote for you. Just don't be a beautiful thief like Dieziani

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by TooMuchStuff: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
If I be Kogite na dis fyne gial I go drop my insignificant lonely vote for. At least na my neighbour

Dino the Govnor in waiting...!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by FarahAideed: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
So Dino and his Ex are contesting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by GOFRONT(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chaiii....Ebira girls fine sha!!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by yarimo(m): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Madam their is different between governorship contest and beauty contest . Chaii congratulations to governor YAHAYA BELLO of Kogi State in advance as governor elect

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Freemanbobble: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Okay
The name Natasha go well
But akpoti ehnnnn that one moose me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by kehinde1588(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Na one big man dey push this one o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Righteousness89(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Have Mercy On Me O LORD

The Mercy of GOD is what I will Describe as the "Weakening point" of GOD.

When Life seems to be against you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done soo much evil and u feel u can't be Forgiven, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

When you so feel so Abadoned and Empty, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done Everything that should be done and yet their is no Head way, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When it seems you have been battered, Shattered and Scattered and Nothing works for you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

Many do not know this, but this is the fastest way to get Divine Intervention ..

No Matter How Battered you are , no matter the Failures you are Experiencing, No matter the Pains and silent cries life has thrown at you, Approach our ALMIGHTY FATHER on the Basis of Mercy. You Guaranteed a Turn around..

Say this Prayer of Repentance if you are not Born Again or you are yet to Accept JESUS CHRIST . Afterwards Approach GOD for Whatever you desire on the Basis of HIS Mercy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Jasen1(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2019
She and Dino de work together

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by LORDKing001: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Wrong party party and her ethnicity will deny her the exhorted seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
anebira...we ozoza eyewu onukwa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by PureGoldh(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Let the Best man or woman win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by money121(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by ikombe: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by nototribalist: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
So Dino and his Ex are contesting
show us photo of both of them together. and stop being stupid on the internet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by temiyemhy222: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Abi you don win ni cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by ozisezuo: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Our Amazon, Yahaya Bello doesn't sleep and rest because of this woman, he threatened her from the senatorial election where this woman clearly campaigned and won and to our greatest surprise Yahaya Bello changed the people's will and gave it to an unknown man in the name of party. Yahaya Bello will suffer by the grace of God. No be curse sha.

We love Natasha, she has helped the youths and still helping in alleviating poverty from kogi state, I know she can't win because the man is ready to kill just to win the election just like what happened during the senatorial election, Natasha is too simple and hurtles. God will bless Natasha for kogi state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by meobizy(f): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Dino Melaye’s sugar babe of that year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Wallade(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2019
LORDKing001:
Wrong party party and her ethnicity will deny her the exhorted seat

What is her tribe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by MisterGrace: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2019
grin This one isn't serious.
No vibe nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by LORDKing001: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Wallade:

What is her tribe?
Ebira same tribe with Yahaya bello d seating Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Wallade(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2019
LORDKing001:

Ebira same tribe with Yahaya bello d seating Governor

I see your point. I think she wants a negotiation with the Yahaya Bello.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by SOFTENGR: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Ebira girls fine sha!!!
No be small

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by Lamasta(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Anything that will remove that bello of a person is welcome by the good citizens of Kogi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race by meritadavize1(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Okay
The name Natasha go well
But akpoti ehnnnn that one moose me
so idiot like u no get native name abi? Monkey

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Arraign Ifeanyi Ubah Over N135bn Debt / Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. / Are We Not Part Of Nigeria? Ubah Insists On South East Senate Presidency (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.