Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? (1241 Views)

La Verne University Performance Scholarship, USA 2023 – Givenbiz Prevarsity / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2019
I'm going to my second year, I'm 20, I have a 4.11 cgpa, I'm tired of using my right hand to help myself out.
Quite a number of boys in my department look my way and I've ignored with great resilience and fortitude.
Should I give in? How would my performance decline?

PS: I still want to graduate with a first class at the end of my 10th semester.
Re: How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? by ksbusari(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2019
if u start having sex. std will distract u. sex will occupy Ur mind. Its dangerous out there . some girls r looking for who to infect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? by jeph19(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please don't give in... You're saving yourself from a potential doom by avoiding
Re: How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? by HallaDaTruth: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Feel free to have sex with any girl you want, then meet with the men in black to flash your memory, that way you don't remember
Re: How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? by Ocheinstein(m): 1:15am On Mar 05, 2019
None is better. Give your life to Christ and face your books. And pls talk to someone. Or you can talk to us @BreakingAddictions Facebook page

BadmanBinLaden:
Its better to have real sex than to masturbate bro.

Masturbation is the mother of all evils

1 Like

Re: How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? by femi4: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Durentt:
I'm going to my second year, I'm 20, I have a 4.11 cgpa, I'm tired of using my right hand to help myself out.
Quite a number of them in my department look my way and I've ignored with great resilience and fortitude.
Should I give in? How would my performance decline?

PS: I still want to graduate with a first class at the end of my 10th semester.
Keep using your right hand, girls are distraction
Re: How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? by Ocheinstein(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2019
None is better. Your right hand will destroy you faster. And your destiny would be lost. Yet your right hand shall blame you for obeying it. Repent today

femi4:
Keep using your right hand, girls are distraction

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Dies On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp / Just In..... Ekiti State University Announces Resumption For Academic Activities / Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.