Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) (1224 Views)

Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? / Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It? / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by SparrowLeague: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Greetings nairalanders.

Please something has been giving me sleepless night, depression to the fullest order. So I want to share with you guys at least to seek advice from elders here.

I'm currently in 200lv in one of the best institution in this nation. I'm studying GEOLOGY. The course was my passion (I put it as first choice during jamb thou I scored way higher than it's cut off mark.........the cut off mark was 214 but I scored 302).

My dream has been to graduate as the best student, to be the realest geoscientist that can help in many nature aided discovery.

My G.P is still very good (I'm aiming for first class). But recently it's as if this dream I'm pursuing is setting me back especially in making money. My friends are making it high in online biz, 4 of my tight friends are into yahoo. The oppression I've always received is just pissing me off.

My friends told me to join them in biz that I will make it high (which I'm considering) but i feel that if I join them in all this online biz.......my studies time will be divided (I normally read all night). I feel I may not attain this height I've been pursuing if I should deviate.

Money issue is pissing me of because I'm being taken care of by only my mom so can't provide all my needs.

I'm really confused on what to do. Pursue my dream with hungry stomach or chase after the money? embarassed

Mynd44, nfpmod please.......I need advice
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by immortalcrown(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Let nobody deceive you. First class worths it. But using "sorting" to get first class is deception.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by angelEmade: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
You might as well be caught and jailed if you should go into 'Yahoo yahoo'
Then your mom that you are so worried about would be totally disappointed.

You may not end up with a first class but never ever ever think of going into online scam business. On your holidays or ASUU strike days, you can learn a legit skill and try to earn something for yourself.
You can also view my signature and jaapa to Russia for less than 1m

4 Likes

Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by Longsleeve: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
Not everyone can make it through Yahoo.. no waste your time
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by SparrowLeague: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
Let nobody deceive you. First class worths it. But using "sorting" to get first class is deception.

I wanted to read my course to the marrow. It's my passion.

Want to be the best of what I do.

But........ money issue.

Also it's as if the 1st class may not help in long run.

Thanks for your advice Sir!
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by othermen: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
I think your question should be if education has a better worth compared to crime.

If that is giving you sleepless nights, I think you should be depressed that it’s giving you sleepless night.

Whether, you make a first class, your geology lecturers are not as rich as your yahoo friends.

The fact that you reference your yahoo friends indicate that you likely are not even considering a legitimate means of earning, and you are not bothered about your livelihood but you want only to live large and oppress like your friends.

The truth is you are not alone. Most people want wealth too and we are not a righteous nation.

So do yahoo plus too, to be richer. Even to be more richer, do kidnapping and armed robbery. That’s the way to go.
Or
after you study geology, you want to be unemployed like many before you, compelled by the labor market to do a masters and end up as a contract staff in one bank, paid slave wages

Well, as a teller, you can steal plenty money and become very wealthy.

If there is any inclination to crime in your mind at this young age, that should be what you should be concerned about, but listen to Portable song ZAZU, it will help you banish the weakness that is holding you back from waywardness and crime.

Stay on with those friends so they can corrupt you thoroughly. Help them recruit girls from your class, for ritual.

At the end, you pay your tithe and buy musical instruments for your church and then join politics.

You would not end up in prison my dear. Only fools do.

And your victims, they may have an heart attack or have their lives short, but you will give some of your ill gotten wealth to charity and it will be purer and you will be wealthy.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by Sergio103(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Passion first.

Never forget why you are sent to school!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by immortalcrown(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
SparrowLeague:

I wanted to read my course to the marrow. It's my passion.

Want to be the best of what I do.

But........ money issue.

Also it's as if the 1st class may not help in long run.

Thanks for your advice Sir!
First class helps a lot. Someone without first class can do better than a first class holder in a workplace. But first class favours in hiring and in scholarship for masters.

4 Likes

Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by SparrowLeague: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
othermen:
I think your question should be if education has a better worth compared to crime.

If that is giving you sleepless nights, I think you should be depressed that it’s giving you sleepless night.

Whether, you make a first class, your geology lecturers are not as rich as your yahoo friends.

The fact that you reference your yahoo friends indicate that you likely are not even considering a legitimate means of earning, and you are not bothered about your livelihood but you want only to live large and oppress like your friends.

The truth is you are not alone. Most people want wealth too and we are not a righteous nation.

So do yahoo plus too, to be richer. Even to be more richer, do kidnapping and armed robbery. That’s the way to go.
Or
after you study geology, you want to be unemployed like many before you, compelled by the labor market to do a masters and end up as a contract staff in one bank, paid slave wages

Well, as a teller, you can steal plenty money and become very wealthy.

If there is any inclination to crime in your mind at this young age, that should be what you should be concerned about, but listen to Portable song ZAZU, it will help you banish the weakness that is holding you back from waywardness and crime.

Stay on with those friends so they can corrupt you thoroughly. Help them recruit girls from your class, for ritual.

At the end, you pay your tithe and buy musical instruments for your church and then join politics.

You would not end up in prison my dear. Only fools do.

And your victims, they may have an heart attack or have their lives short, but you will give some of your ill gotten wealth to charity and it will be purer and you will be wealthy.

Sir I don't want to indulge in it. I understands your sarcasm Sha.

Just that.......sapa is too much cry
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by Phimzy: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
When your mother sends you the next tuition fee,quote this post,I will give you sure 3 odds,you triple your money and oppress them back grin grin
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by CSTRR: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
It is worth a lot.

I have seen someone whose parents sells firewood for a living enter oxford university on a full scholarship for PhD just because he had a first class.
Without that first class, nobody in his lineage would smell ''ox'' let alone ''ford''.

First class has taken boys and girls from trenches to palaces.

If you are a student, read like a mad man to get a first class, if you still can.
It would make you not pray too much in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by bammo: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
There's no true gain or gratification that comes from stealing or shortcuts.
You will be more proud of earnings that come through legit hard work than money you steal from people that simply trust you.
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by oluphemmxzy(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Graduate with first class here in naija and go abroad for your masters then u will be better than those yahoo friends of yours...peace

1 Like

Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by talk2hb1(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2022
SparrowLeague:
Greetings nairalanders.

Please something has been giving me sleepless night, depression to the fullest order. So I want to share with you guys at least to seek advice from elders here.
It depends, if you want your parents to be proud of you and you want something to show off with to your children, please get the first class.
If you want a job that you can always choose from, get additional skills and get your precious first class degree.

If you want money, I mean real money, degree is not necessary, and first class is useless.

Yahoo-Yahoo is a no no, please abstain from it.

So what do you want?
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by SparrowLeague: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2022
talk2hb1:

It depends, if you want your parents to be proud of you and you want something to show off with to your children, please get the first class.
If you want a job that you can always choose from, get additional skills and get your precious first class degree.

If you want money, I mean real money, degree is not necessary, and first class is useless.

Yahoo-Yahoo is a no no, please abstain from it.

So what do you want?

Sir please what do you mean by @bolded.

"If you want real money ...... first class is useless"
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by talk2hb1(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2022
SparrowLeague:

Sir please what do you mean by @bolded.

"If you want real money ...... first class is useless"

Your Degree and certificate will only get you a good job, with good pay.
Wealth creation doesn't require certificate and it's not being taught in school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by Laggafin: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
It's simple.. in Nizooria.. its not worth it
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
SparrowLeague:
Greetings nairalanders.

op, answer this simple question

What do u think will happen to your mother, if anything Bad happens to u

Yeah, u got the answer Right undecided

A child trained by a single parents, most especially a single mother should not leave Anyhow or Careless lifestyle

Those your friends, u are comparing yourself with, may be plenty in their family and may have both father and their mother Alive

U better focus on your books and leave scam alone,

So as to make mummy proud cheesy
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
@op finishing with a first class or second class upper is really worth it o.

Especially if you want to make a transition from one career to another.

I have lost so many job opportunities in life because I finished with a second class lower instead of the juicy first class and 2.1.

Strive to finish well and YOU WONT REGRET IT. I ASSURE YOU.

Again, this is coming from someone who finished with a 2.2.

Education no be scam if you studied the right course or finished with the right grade. Or both. Preferably both.
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Last last, after all the good advice here, you go still go do yahoo, ur eye and ur mind dey there already!

I dey pray make ur mama no die of heart attack when them arrest you or when you run mad.

I wish you bad luck of you go into yahoo!
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by Mercury12(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Don't let "school nah scam" crew deceive you undecided

Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by Aemmyjah(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
SparrowLeague:
Greetings nairalanders.

I'm currently in 200lv in one of the best institution in this nation. I'm studying GEOLOGY. The course was my passion (I put it as first choice during jamb thou I scored way higher than it's cut off mark.........the cut off mark was 214 but I scored 302).

My dream has been to graduate as the best student, to be the realest geoscientist that can help in many nature aided discovery.

My G.P is still very good (I'm aiming for first class). But recently it's as if this dream I'm pursuing is setting me back especially in making money. My friends are making it high in online biz, 4 of my tight friends are into yahoo. The oppression I've always received is just pissing me off.

My friends told me to join them in biz that I will make it high (which I'm considering) but i feel that if I join them in all this online biz.......my studies time will be divided (I normally read all night). I feel I may not attain this height I've been pursuing if I should deviate.

Money issue is pissing me of because I'm being taken care of by only my mom so can't provide all my needs.

I'm really confused on what to do. Pursue my dream with hungry stomach or chase after the money? embarassed

Mynd44, nfpmod please.......I need advice

I'll give you an advice as a brother.
I'll show you the two sides of the coin

First of all, I commend how you feel and what you want to do for your mum. You're really selfless.
If you know that you will like someone else to do yahoo on you or those you love, go ahead
Truth is, education, whether first-class or the best graduating student cannot guarantee you a success. I say it is no longer a guarantee. This is not the 80s or 90s. Whatever you want to decide is up to you but have a backup plan but not yahooyahoo. It is greed, evil and a sin against God

Those friends are actually evil and can implicate you. It requires demonic powers and their conditions may seem normal but at the end, you'll regret it and understand that money does not bring happiness.

Recently a boy in secondary school was expelled here in Ibadan, his mother came to insult the teachers. He was expelled cos he was a Yahoo boy. The teachers took the blame but in small time, the boy built a house for his mum and bought her a car... The boy is now a mad man and the woman has left the house cos of what she sees each night

My dear brother, I understand that you are anxious to have the best future, everyone has that desire too but wishes are not horses.
Be like a tree that can withstand the most powerful storm especially your friends, they may try to 'help' you but it is fake. Be your own man. Be a tree and not a paper driven by the wind in all directions. May Jehovah help you and I
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by SparrowLeague: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I'll give you an advice as a brother.
I'll show you the two sides of the coin

First of all, I commend how you feel and what you want to do for your mum. You're really selfless.
If you know that you will like someone else to do yahoo on you or those you love, go ahead
Truth is, education, whether first-class or the best graduating student cannot guarantee you a success. I say it is no longer a guarantee. This is not the 80s or 90s. Whatever you want to decide is up to you but have a backup plan but not yahooyahoo. It is greed, evil and a sin against God

Those friends are actually evil and can implicate you. It requires demonic powers and their conditions may seem normal but at the end, you'll regret it and understand that money does not bring happiness.

Recently a boy in secondary school was expelled here in Ibadan, his mother came to insult the teachers. He was expelled cos he was a Yahoo boy. The teachers took the blame but in small time, the boy built a house for his mum and bought her a car... The boy is now a mad man and the woman has left the house cos of what she sees each night

My dear brother, I understand that you are anxious to have the best future, everyone has that desire too but wishes are not horses.
Be like a tree that can withstand the most powerful storm especially your friends, they may try to 'help' you but it is fake. Be your own man. Be a tree and not a paper driven by the wind in all directions. May Jehovah help you and I

Thank you so much!!!!!

May God bless you sir!!
Re: Please Is First Class Really Worth It(i Need Help) by SparrowLeague: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
Last last, after all the good advice here, you go still go do yahoo, ur eye and ur mind dey there already!

I dey pray make ur mama no die of heart attack when them arrest you or when you run mad.

I wish you bad luck of you go into yahoo!

Trust me I will not bro.

I value Excellency!!

(1) (Reply)

Free JAMB Chemistry Questions And Answers [PDF] 2022 / Lord Lugards Invation Of Kano Empire 1899 / All About Journalese And Legalese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.