Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo (277 Views)

Ethnic Character At A Glance - Yoruba Vs Hausa Vs Ibo / Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter / Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Igbo by CorperShop(f): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Those of you playing the yoruba vs igbo tribal card because of election, I have one word to say to you.....ori yiin tii daru.

You don't have sense, walai.

Tori if you do, you would have used it to reason that you are just a pawn. Politicians are never absolute enemies of themselves, wait till their interest align, then you will see them handshake across their parties.

Meanwhile you in all your glorious stupidity have blindly made enemies out of the people you relate with on a daily basis, people you share boundaries with, share kitchen with, share public bus with, share buka with, drink with, laugh with, borrow from, you have made enemies out of guys who stood by you, who shared your pains, who celebrated your joy(s), people who looked out for you, watched your kids, helped rush you to the hospital ..... You are busy forming savage on all social media platforms, I'm talking to both Igbo & yoruba folks on this table, I repeat : er tii ya werey Oloun gbor, all of you together, you are all mad and unthoughtful.

Just ask yourself : na this one I come life con do?

Rubbish!

Better be guided , sheath your sword and embrace community.

Meg Ricketts

I don't do all these useless tribal wars.I am not your enemy, I am a Total Nigerian by nationality from the yoruba region ...but should incase our Nigeria decides to split, I belong to Oduduwa Repuplic.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo by IkpuMmadu: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2019
CorperShop:
Those of you playing the yoruba vs igbo tribal card because of election, I have one word to say to you.....ori yiin tii daru.

You don't have sense, walai.

Tori if you do, you would have used it to reason that you are just a pawn. Politicians are never absolute enemies of themselves, wait till their interest align, then you will see them handshake across their parties.

Meanwhile you in all your glorious stupidity have blindly made enemies out of the people you relate with on a daily basis, people you share boundaries with, share kitchen with, share public bus with, share buka with, drink with, laugh with, borrow from, you have made enemies out of guys who stood by you, who shared your pains, who celebrated your joy(s), people who looked out for you, watched your kids, helped rush you to the hospital ..... You are busy forming savage on all social media platforms, I'm talking to both Igbo & yoruba folks on this table, I repeat : er tii ya werey Oloun gbor, all of you together, you are all mad and unthoughtful.

Just ask yourself : na this one I come life con do?

Rubbish!

Better be guided , sheath your sword and embrace community.

Meg Ricketts

I don't do all these useless tribal wars.I am not your enemy, I am a Total Nigerian by nationality from the yoruba region ...but should incase our Nigeria decides to split, I belong to Oduduwa Repuplic.

How i wish all Yoruba can ynink like you

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Nullifies Kano PDP Governorship Primary / How PDP Came Into Being / My Tenure Expires In June, CBN Governor Reacts To His Rumoured Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.