Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci (15337 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Bennycollins: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
The same international bodies you warned against interfering in your domestic affairs? Is Nigeria no longer an independent state?
The foreigners are afraid of returning in body bags, please.
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by nelszx: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
The same international organiser they asked not to meddle in the elections?
Why the double standards
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by pieces18: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
if the mothers of these guys knew this is how they will become stupid, they would have been aborted.
how much were they paid? dont atiku deserves the right to go court where he feels there is injustice? who sent these guys? this country is so so messed up wallahi. kai!
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by win3k: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wise mallam!
He decided to do it first before they report him for using security forces and EFCC to illegally intimidate his opponents!
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Psoul(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
I thought they said that the international bodies have no say in what happens in the Federal Republic of Nigeria as a Sovereign State.

Now the international bodies accepted that the election was free and fair, they can have say in a sovereign country.

Akuko nshi. Mtcheeewww
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by nwanyionitsha: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:
It shows that majority of Nigerians didn't want Atiku..Nobody is fighting for him
Fighting for him how? When he is going to fight in court? Please use your reasoning faculty.
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:
It shows that majority of Nigerians didn't want Atiku..Nobody is fighting for him
Point of correction majority of Nigerians are in support of Atiku. Why is Buhari afraid of court case if he didn't merit that seat?
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Accurate11(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Even the man who taught u how to read and write must be regreting now
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Evercurious(f): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:

DUMB
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by bejeria101(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
dante0147:
Lol... If you know the election is free and fair as you claim then why worry ?

My thoughts exactly,wetin dey make them fear? para and panic mode activated to overdrive lol
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by kally32(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
twerkjack:
APC wants him to go to court!
So we hereby declare this news as FAKE!!!
This news is as fake as buhari's integrity.
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by bejeria101(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:

How much were you paid to do dis? I mean expose your dumbness to the world? When yours happens sit and make the call like Gej.
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by beautyoftheLord: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Buhari lost elections 4 times. went to court 4 times, never conceeded defeat nor congratulated the winner.He even incited his supporters to murder over 1000 Nigerians and no one chided nor indicted him and yet the same people who kept quiet now want Atiku to concede. Why is this Buhari being held to a different standard compared to others?

It beats my imagination. I just can't understand the height of hypocrisy. Nigerians either have short vague memories or simply love to live in denial.
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Deelar: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fake news
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by olaswim: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
I perceived fear of defeat in the court.... I thought na dey claim integrity status. Yeye pipu
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
They should keep their private matters to Nigeria.. Enough is enough
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by EagleNest(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2019
I hope it didn't happen. Did I see "undemocratic tendencies" in the subject line? Did I hear someone went to report to EU & AU about Atiku going to court.

Shame to Nigeria. Oyibo will laugh their heads off and say poor Africans, they're still uncivilized even in 21st century.

Of course Atiku should go to court if he felt aggrieved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU / Boko Haram To Kwapre Adamawa: Pay N28m Or Lose 52 Captives In Our Custody / Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Will Bring Investments, Make Nigeria Prosperous – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.