Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Avoid Handshakes For Now! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Avoid Handshakes For Now! (1203 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Handshakes For Now! by MaiGemu: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2019
As seen in a betking shop

Re: Avoid Handshakes For Now! by BetKingOfficial: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2019
This is certainly not a BetKing shop. All our shops are branded with our royal colours - Blue and Gold.

Our rebuttal is not to ridicule the persons captured in the picture or the shop wherein the picture was taken. We would also like to advise you to get consent before taken pictures of people.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Handshakes For Now! by DaniDani(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
BetKingOfficial:
This is certainly not a BetKing shop. All our shops are branded with our royal colours - Blue and Gold.

Our rebuttal is not to ridicule the persons captured in the picture or the shop wherein the picture was taken. We would also like to advise you to get consent before taken pictures of people.

Thank you.

Nawao! E never reach quarrel level na.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Handshakes For Now! by pointblank247(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2019
MaiGemu:
As seen in a betking shop
this is the almajiri father of the very empty and useless op . this is how they behave, the next time you stray into my thread will be your death
Re: Avoid Handshakes For Now! by MaiGemu: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Empty vessel.
Mad dog

pointblank247:
this is the almajiri father of the very empty and useless op . this is how they behave, the next time you stray into my thread will be your death
Re: Avoid Handshakes For Now! by pointblank247(m): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2019
MaiGemu:
Empty vessel.
Mad dog

no, another stupid error, mad dogs are in sokoto buzy raping your mad mother as usual, soon she will be pregnant with another almajiri like you. Do you remember what she told you about how a mad almajiri raped her with an oversized laprous dick , yea that was how you were conceived, ezi, shameless illiterate, you are not even ashamed of borrowing my words to reply me,
Just begin to prepare for your suicide because I will so deal with you such that when you get to hell you will spend 7 eternities wondering why you picked on me,
Re: Avoid Handshakes For Now! by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 30, 2019
Loving you Isn't the right thing to do How can I Ever change things that I feel? If I could Maybe I'd give you my world How can I When you won't take it from me? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Mykali (doctor) Studio43 (lawyer) Infobaba (mathematician) / The True Story Of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab(just Joking) / A Must Laff O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.