Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out (20258 Views)

Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained / The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by NotJobless: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2019
@FortyNG

Shared with Caption

My son in law and lawyer have been detained, one for 3 weeks and the other recently. They are paying the price for supporting me. I urge those now persecuting them to remember that a government’s mandate is to pursue peace and justice for all, and not just those who support them.

Source: https://www.40ng.com/featured/my-son-in-law-and-lawyer-have-been-detained-atiku-abubakar-reacts/

2 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by oyin44: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Who cares?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by SocialFinance: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Were they arrested for doing nothing?

Your lawyer was arrested for $4mil laundering with a BDC and 8n the cause of investigation your finance director was found to be the source of the money.

Your tax declaration and annual income was found to be inconsistent with this and other spending, so need to explain.

Is this too much for them to comply with?

51 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Capnd143(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2019
While it's apparent that Atiku's hands are not entirely clean with the law, it's totally unacceptable for his family and kinsmen to be arrested indiscriminately. If the are accused of a crime, the should be charged to court, if found guilty, the should be jailed without recourse to sentiments. Continuous detention without pressing charges is unconstitutional and is sheer arrogance by the government at Abuja. It's emblematic of the FG dictatorial tendencies!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Jestin: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
I supported Atiku in the just concluded election but if for any reason ur lawyer and son in law are found guilty, let them be prosecuted accordily

27 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by hollywater: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari is a failure. A tyrant that will never change.

7 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by geolabious(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Sir, So sorry but can you please tell us their offenses. We all know Buhari is dictator but he doesnt arrest if you didn't get yourself in any dubious act.

So Sir. Tell Us

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by StOla: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Nigerians are wicked ooo.

They collected an orphan's money only to use it to celebrate Buhari's victory.

Even Peter Obi refused to spend his own money, and claimed an imaginary government agency froze his bank account.

Every world power and international election monitoring agency have congratulated Buhari.

Only lawyers are still determined that they must not be denied their own right of enjoying Atiku's dollars.

Atiku dollars sweet faa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by ayodaisi: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Oga face ur music should, I fry beans because they were arrested?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by dante0147: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari is a tyrant

4 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by khallebb(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Free Atiku's Son in-law. This country is filled with Hypocrites everywhere. What is tinuthief still doing in his house. Rubbish and ingredience!

15 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Don't be cowed into accepting the rigged election result.

5 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Scandinavian02: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2019
The Lifeless one says he will be tough these 4 years maybe he wants to start with you.

We will not be cowed nor intimidated to submission.

The man with two bullion vans in his house is walking freely and people are quiet.

What hypocrisy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by freemanbubble: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2019
When tyranny and oppression begins to set in it usually comes in the form of fighting corruption

First it was atikus lawyers
Secondly it was his son in law
Now it was the shut down of Jos radio station

Maybe now any government worker when dey support atiku them go sack am abi

Whether Buhari like it or not
That election was a complete charade
We will go to court

7 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by B1ak3: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2019
This guy has cried wolf so many times that now we don't know when he is telling the truth. The dude is just trying to gather sympathy from every angle.

7 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Bestbeelieve: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2019
SocialFinance:

Your lawyer was arrested for $4mil laundering with a BDC and 8n the cause of investigation your finance director was found to be the source of the money.

Your tax declaration and annual income was found to be inconsistent with this and other spending, so need to explain.

Oh Shut up!! when it comes to selective intimidation and indictment efcc can suddenly becomes active!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by ipobarethieves: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2019
grin wink cheesy grin cheesy wink cheesy grin sad cool grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed.Nobody arrest/detained ur son/family. Allow the security to do their job

3 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Kinqbobbygee22: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Mr Man They can't just arrest them if they are innocent, Wen una dey spend money for una base una no remember us ooo

4 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Dan809: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari why nah.

1 Like

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by princeade86(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
no matter what, never accept defeat. if truly u are clean, fear u not.

1 Like

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by kpokpo1(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
hollywater:
Buhari is a failure. A tyrant that will never change.

Who be dis 1? Loser grin

6 Likes

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by vivienD: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2019
SocialFinance:

I guess if they were in APC they won't be arrested,or will u say Gandollar is a saint

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by puresaint(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:
Who cares?
one day you will care! Cos if it continue one day it will reach you or your loved one. Then you will care..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by samlake(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Since Buhari has won, there is no need detaining them...
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by hollywater: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2019
kpokpo1:

Who be dis 1? Loser grin
I don't talk to people who bath in the gutter. So keep off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by layo50(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Cheapest flight tickets, to and fro..

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by lexy2014: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
SocialFinance:

Brother, y has EFCC& DSS not investigated d arrival of two bullion vans at Tinubus compound on d eve of elections
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by chudez0147(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by OriakuAmara(f): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Don't worry they will be released.
The dullard in aso rock is mad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Science Ministry Settled N2m Debt With N17m Vehicles – Senate / Insecurity In The South-East: IGP Baba Redeploys Anambra CP, Senior Officers / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.