Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained (15717 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Fyzt: 9:31pm On May 03, 2022
Alleged Corrupt Practice: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained, Atiku Lambasts Afegbua

Akinola Kassim Afegbua, a former commissioner for information in Edo state, has been asked to prepare for litigation over false claims against Atiku.

Afegbua alleged that the former vice president could not visit United States of America over corruption Atiku, however, dismissed the claims, saying that he has never been detained, harassed or questioned by the US.

Former vice president and leading presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has responded to a false claim by a former commissioner for information in Edo state, Kassim Afegbua against him.

Afegbua had alleged that the ex-vice president was accused of demanding a bribe of $500,000 to facilitate the award of contracts to two American telecommunication firms in Nigeria.

Former vice president Atiku Abubakar said he has visited US several times in the last few years.

The director-general of Face of Waziri-Nigeria (FOWN), Ade Bukky, said Atiku would not have ordinarily responded to Afegbua’s false claim because he knew he was sponsored by his paymasters to malign his integrity ahead of 2023 presidential election, but the statement was meant to put the record straight for posterity.

Bukky noted that Atiku never demanded any money from anyone, adding that the ex-president had travelled to the US many times and that he has never been detained, harassed or questioned.

He added that Atiku is the most investigated in Nigeria and that till this moment, nothing was found against him or any of his family members, saying that the presidential hopeful has nothing to do with 500,000 dollars when he has chains of legitimate businesses in Nigeria.

Afegbua is being sponsored by his paymasters According to him, Afegbua is only displaying and acting the scripts of his pay masters from the south-south and southwest, adding that he is only bent on tarnishing the image of Atiku since he couldn’t get the position and money he requested from the former VP and the technical committee he set up for the actualisation of his aspiration.

Bukky said: “Atiku never demanded any money from anyone. Atiku had travelled to the US many times and he has never been detained, harassed or questioned.

The US is a country that is well organised and don’t joke with comprehensive investigation. “Atiku is the most investigated in Nigeria and till this moment, nothing was found against him or any of his family members.

He further stated: “Afegbua is a serial job and money seeker known by all. He will lick any plate so far he could find a remnant of piece of soup and crunch of bones there.

Afegbua will surely have a date with court soon for defamation of character. Afegbua has no known business except the blackmail job he does around Abuja to make ends meet.

“No wonder his former employer IBB discarded him like a tissue paper because of his lies, arrogance and serial demands for money. Atiku is focus, steadfast and unshakable by Afegbua and his paymasters.

“Atiku had been investigated thoroughly on Halliburton and US find nothing against him and also Nigeria find nothing against him, Afegbua was only throwing tantrum since he knows Atiku will get PDP ticket.”
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1468319-alleged-corrupt-practices-atiku-replies-afegbua-vp-a-regular-visitor-us/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Leemekzy: 9:57pm On May 03, 2022
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Whazar(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2022
Yes we all saw how you visited prior to the last election

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2022
Only fools will argue with you. The one we saw during last election shows that Nigerians are foolish. Once you convince them on anything, any other result is bribery and corruption.

31 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Bobloco: 11:06pm On May 03, 2022
Yes he has visited the US severally and nothing happened

He even checked into the prestigious Trump international Hotel Washington DC

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ovieigho(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2022
Avoid any friend/ associates like kazeem afegbua…it’s important

What a shame

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ivolt: 11:14pm On May 03, 2022
Bobloco:
Yes he has visited the US severally and nothing happened
Lies.
He used Saraki's diplomatic immunity the only time he visited US after he was indicted.
He also paid lobbying firm heavily as a failsafe so Trump's agency can look the other way.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by tamdun: 11:22pm On May 03, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.
He used Saraki's diplomatic immunity the only time he visited US after he was indicted.
And that was the last time he visited US...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by OBALOLA55(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2022
tamdun:

And that was the last time he visited US...
CRY ME A RIVER

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by abobote: 1:02am On May 04, 2022
That Afegbua is a bad loser.
But why Atiku sack him like that nah, for this Buhari regime

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Saao(m): 1:39am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.
sense no go kill you. So because he travelled together with saraki, he can't be arrested for any wrong doing in US? US is not Nigeria even US president doesn't have such immunity in US, you saw how Trump was treated towards the the end of his administration. America is not Nigeria

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ivolt: 1:43am On May 04, 2022
Saao:
sense no go kill you. So because he travelled together with saraki, he can't be arrested for any wrong doing in US? US is not Nigeria even US president doesn't have such immunity in US, you saw how Trump was treated towards the the end of his administration. America is not Nigeria
Trump like every other president has immunity unless impeached.
Go and educate yourself about diplomatic immunity.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Praxis758: 2:22am On May 04, 2022
Someone that visited US at the peak of 2019 election is being taunted to repeat it again.

This Afegbua guy is a pained looser. He displayed the pain of a typical Nigeria political PR manager who is being denied access.

27 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Utanisco(m): 5:23am On May 04, 2022
Wetin concern me

Anything about nigeria n nigerians
Na thiefgerian

Afonja
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Kpengla(m): 5:24am On May 04, 2022
Fyzt:
Alleged Corrupt Practice: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained, Atiku Lambasts Afegbua

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1468319-alleged-corrupt-practices-atiku-replies-afegbua-vp-a-regular-visitor-us/

Doesn't make you any less of a thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Mooh247: 5:26am On May 04, 2022
tongue

All these are irrelevant

You can't support zoning in 2015 and 2019 and deny zoning in 2023

You can't work against PDP in 2007 because of Obasanjo, work against PDP in 2015 because of Jonathan, Only to come back in 2019 with PDP forgiving and given you the ticket based on zoning, yet 2023 you claim zoning is not recognised by the law

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by nairavsdollars(f): 5:26am On May 04, 2022
He is working for Wike
ovieigho:
Avoid any friend/ associates like kazeem afegbua…it’s important

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Stevenson20: 5:26am On May 04, 2022
Atiku go and rest. If you like visit US if you like don't visit, that one is your cup of tea. But one thing is sure, you're corruption personified.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by InoGetJoy: 5:27am On May 04, 2022
Jzisis
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ArmaniUhuru: 5:28am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.

And you think Saraki could stop the FBI if they wanted to get Atiku?? Even as he dey Nigeria, them go come extradite am, if evidences dey.

Abeg make everybody rest.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Daggash98: 5:31am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.
See yourself! Then let Kyari travel to US with Buhari immunity. Be reasonable.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Nova1988(m): 5:34am On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by bigdammyj: 5:34am On May 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by chatinent: 5:35am On May 04, 2022
For this, Atiku should not even be made P.A to the President's driver.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by southsouthking(m): 5:35am On May 04, 2022
All of you should getat.
How does that put food on average Nigeria?
Selfish and greedy people.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Golan007: 5:36am On May 04, 2022
Corrupt Trump provided a corridor for Atiku and used both Nigeria and Trump hotels as a bargaining chip.

Stay in my hotel as a sign of goodwill.

I'll call my dogs off whilst you are in the country.

You can come in under some form of diplomatic immunity.

And also, when you become president, I'll get first dubs on any business or need from the Nigerian economy that interests us.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Yankee101: 5:37am On May 04, 2022
He went during trump and nothing happened

Old story
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Typicalguy(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2022
Stupid people kiss
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by gaby(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2022
Animals...

This born kleptomaniac is even proud to mention how many times he's been to the US.

I'm sure he didn't see how the system of governance and country-first centred the US is instead of the crude and archaic evil greedy system of lootocracy he and his Alibaba mates in Nigeria are practising

None of una go die well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by VictorUSA(m): 5:39am On May 04, 2022
Oya dey go na.When last did you visit the U.S...?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:39am On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

tongue

All thess are irrelevant

You can't support zoning in 2015 and 2019 and deny zoning in 2023

SHUT UP!!!

STIPEND COLLECTOR

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President / Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council / Succession Crisis Rocks NIIA Over Office Of Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.