Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded (14929 Views)

Ogere Siasia Kidnapped! Samson Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped In Bayelsa / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by lexy2014: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2019
pre4drums:
They should allow members of their family to rest na.....Last time was Mikel's father.This time another footballer. This is very unfair.

There was a time they kidnapped siasia's mother. There are those that serve this country that shouldn't b harmed no matter ur criminality. There was a man in Pakistan who did charity work that even d Taliban don't touch his staff no matter what. Sometimes i cant explain our level of evil. Maybe its stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by AngelicBeing: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Without an iota of doubt, Nigeria is one of the worse countries in the world to stay.

I can conveniently say that everyone in Nigeria is suffering, whether you are rich or poor.

I look forward to the day I will step by feet out of this country...
Gbam, we saw it long ago and left the shithole jungle, they called me names, second class citizen, unpatriotic, who will develop Nigeria bla, bla bla, is it not a living man that will develop a country, Abeg flee if you can and don't look back, nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by 9jaRealist: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2019
ZOO! angry
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by Jolite(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2019
ifyalways:
cry
Not even my enemy deserves kidnap, the trauma and agony is incomparable.
have you been kidnaped before?eh Aunty?
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by kingthreatz: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Chipink:
:

Hmm, Same reason also successful yorubas from ogun and other yorubas relocate to Abuja.
Because YORUBA youths prefer criminality to education-\

Keep deceiving yourself. Criminality is instituted in your land. Make money, by any means whatsoever.
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by ipobarethieves: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
ipobareCriminals
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by Testapep(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Not again,
How much has the guy made sef
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by 9jaRealist: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, we saw it long ago and left the shithole jungle, they called me names, second class citizen, unpatriotic, who will develop Nigeria bla, bla bla, is it not a living man that will develop a country, Abeg flee if you can and don't look back, nonsense grin

You may flee, but you should always look back!

Personally, I always respect people’s individual immigration decisions (because I consider each person’s circumstance to be unique to that person), but suffice it to note that country that you live in now was developed by human beings and so will Nigeria (or we die trying grin). The skill and education that has enabled you to go that country and to be ‘successful’ there (presuming that you are) was either provided cheaply, subsidized or perhaps free by the Nigerian state. For example, if you are a medical doctor in the US, you will have no debt from your basic medical education in Nigeria compared to about six figures of US dollar debt that the average US medical school graduate carries. Perhaps it is only human to often only see what we did not get rather than what we did receive, but frankly any success that Nigerians (and offsprings of Nigerians) achieve in the diaspora is firmly anchored upon generations of NIGERIAN cultural values and mores (including our thirst and respect for education and hard work). Accordingly, it is NOT a coincidence that Nigerians (and citizens of Nigerian descent) are among the most educated/successful sub-group in the US and UK. BEST OF LUCK wherever you end up!

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Without an iota of doubt, Nigeria is one of the worse countries in the world to stay.

I can conveniently say that everyone in Nigeria is suffering, whether you are rich or poor.

I look forward to the day I will step my feet out of this country...
honestly

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by maj59(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
XaintJoel20:

most of us here in Nigeria are suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by XaintJoel20: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:

I don't care what people will say.
I am fed up with this country.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by lilian789: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
this words are pwerful ones that can ruin the lives of people in this nation
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by hybridblood07(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
I don't even think he has 50 million naira cash in his account. How much is wages that they demand so much from him?
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Suspected kidnappers have abducted the mother of Super Eagles’ midfielder, Samuel Kalu.

Mrs. Kalu was driving with some of her children along the Okpulu Umuobo area of Aba, Abia State, last week when the unidentified gunmen blocked her vehicle, ordered the children out of the car and took her away.

A source close to the family said the kidnappers initially demanded a N50 million ransom, but later increased it, as they believe they would get more from the Girondins Bordeaux star.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/gunmen-kidnap-footballer-samuel-kalus-mother-demand-n50m-ransom.html

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by AngelicBeing: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I don't care what people will say.
I am fed up with this country.
Lol , Hahaha, don't leave Nigeria oo, if you leave, who will develop Nigeria, continue to pray for Nigeria, Nigeria will be better, Buhari just won an election and he will make Nigeria great, allow those of us who are not patriotic to be outside Nigeria, Nigeria will be better, don't leave Nigeria, work hard and make Nigeria great, Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by planetx: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Earlystar698:
People should stop posting this disgusting picture.
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by AngelicBeing: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

You may flee, but you should always look back!

Personally, I always respect people’s individual immigration decisions (because I consider each person’s circumstance to be unique to that person), butsuffice it to note that country that you live in now was developed by human beings and so will Nigeria (or we die trying grin). The skill and education that has enabled you to go that country and to be ‘successful’ there (presuming that you are) was either provided cheap, subsidized or perhaps free by the Nigerian state and/or from the Nigerian commonwealth. For example, if you are a medical doctor in the US, you will have no debt from your basic medical education in the US compared to about six figures of US dollar debt that the average US medical school graduate carries. Perhaps it is only human (albeit I suspect that it more peculiarly Nigerian) to often only see what we did not get rather than what we did receive, but frankly any success that Nigerians (and offsprings of Nigerians) achieve in the diaspora is firmly anchored upon generations of NIGERIAN cultural values and mores (including our thirst and respect for education and hard work). It is NOT a coincidence that Nigerians (and citizens of Nigerian descent) are among the most educated/successful sub-group in the US and UK.

Not that long ago, Rwandans were slaughtering each other in the most brutal of genocidal orgies but today the country is a pathlight in Africa and the developing world. While not seeking to commit the virtual heresy of comparing apples with oranges, even in the world’s richest-ever and arguably most successful nation, the US, they are still struggling with the madness of an average of more than one mass shooting (defined as involving 4 or more victims) daily, with a reported 577 such shootings in 2017, and countless school shootings, amidst other gun violence (including accidental discharges and gun suicide). And of course there is still the not inconsiderable related matter of white police officers repeatedly shooting/killing unarmed black men. Many Nigerians do not like to be confronted with this, but the reality is that Nigeria’s condition has been the culmination of the collective conduct of ALL Nigerians (whether by commission or omission, and albeit to varying degrees), and accordingly would ultimately only be redressed by the collective actions of Nigerians. BEST WISHES where you find yourself!
All this epistle for me to read, if you have the time scroll down my username and see some of my previous post as regards my stand on various issues in Nigeria, l have paid my dues already in Nigeria, I wish you luck wherever you are shocked
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by bjjose: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
50millionaira not all footballer can afford dat.
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by 9jaRealist: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
All this epistle for me to read, if you have the time scroll down my username and see some of my previous post as regards my stand on various issues in Nigeria, l have paid my dues already in Nigeria, I wish you luck wherever you are shocked

Actually, it is for everyone and anyone interested to read. cool

The beauty and utility of such a PUBLIC forum as Nairaland is that it enables us to SHARE our many and varied life experiences and lessons therefrom. Accordingly, while you may find no usefulness for my “epistle”, someone else (or others) may well do. Again, best of luck albeit I suspect that if you truly intend not to look back at Nigeria you would not be on these pages. Cheers.
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by Chipink(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingthreatz:

Keep deceiving yourself. Criminality is instituted in your land. Make money, by any means whatsoever.

Last time I checked, the capital of skull mining, internet fraud , and pant theft is in southwest undecided
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by AngelicBeing: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

Actually, it is for everyone and anyone interested to read. cool

The beauty and utility of such a PUBLIC forum as Nairaland is that it enables us to SHARE our many and varied life experiences and lessons therefrom. Accordingly, while you may find no usefulness for my “epistle”, someone else (or others) may well do. Again, best of luck albeit I suspect that if you truly intend not to look back at Nigeria you would not be on these pages. Cheers.
grin

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by kingthreatz: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chipink:

Last time I checked, the capital of skull mining, internet fraud , and pant theft is in southwest undecided

Just like the capital of baby factories, child abuse, money rituals, drug trafficking, hate crimes(ipob), armed robbery, kidnapping, prostitution, lazy youths and substandard products is the South Yeast grin
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by xperiencelove(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
IPOBians and kidnapping! Oh my gosh!!
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by holysainbj(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingthreatz:
This is why most successful Igbos relocate their families to either Lagos, Abuja or Abroad. The youth over there can do anything for money.

I pray his mum is safe. Kidnapping can be a traumatic experience.
Ode
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by holysainbj(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingthreatz:

Lol. Why una people dey build house for Lagos and other South west states?

Lagos is more profitable for landed properties.
Any sane, business savvy person knows an investment in Lagos is worthwhile but you, Rafiu from Ogbomoso thinks it’s because of kidnapping that people build there. Ode
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by iAlex(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
This one happened at my backyard o. If you get money... Just move everybody for your house
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by Davide020(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
XaintJoel20:

No look forward poop, Take a bold step, because forward to go come meet you for where you dey ooo
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by ylaa(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
YOU WILL STEP OUT VERY SOON.
I SUPPORT YOU
WILL BE ON MY WAY OUT NEXT MONTH
BY HIS GRACE.

XaintJoel20:

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingthreatz:

My brother, they see your success as their road to success.
But why and how will kidnapping or killing someone will make them successful
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by kingthreatz: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

But why and how will kidnapping or killing someone will make them successful

If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by XaintJoel20: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
ylaa:
YOU WILL STEP OUT VERY SOON. I SUPPORT YOU WILL BE ON MY WAY OUT NEXT MONTH BY HIS GRACE.
Amen. Thanks for your soothing words. I wish you safe trip and all the best over there.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded by XaintJoel20: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Davide020:
No look forward poop, Take a bold step, because forward to go come meet you for where you dey ooo

I am doing that already.
Plans are on top gear.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We're Satisfied With Third Place, Mikel Obi Played His Role" - Gernot Rohr / WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone / 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.