Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos (46992 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Prince Arthur Eze Sells Land in Anambra To Total Energies of France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by JOMAX: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2019
jimbada:
prof Niyi Osundare said that before now in his book ''The Eyes Of Earth''
I no undersit? Na by force to sell ya prapaty ?
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Hope say if you sell your father land give them, you go tell them make them no use there cow cause trouble o
stop using sentiments all the time... Stop being judgemental. If yorubas behaved in such manner do you think those igbo people with landed property in Lagos will have them?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by SaturnNick(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Lol...
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by LastSurvivor11: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
martineverest:
that's pure hatred from those men towards the fulanis...the king is the leader of that community and has the traditional right to sell the land he owns,except it belongs to individual.

the anger and outrage is because the land is sold to a Fulani man.....

You well so
Who made the king king if not the people; if he disobeys the people he will be kingless before you finish typing.. how many people have Igbos killed since they bought land in the west and the north

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by akiOYIBO: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2019
martineverest:
but he is the king of the community
In Igbo land and custom, the king is nothing but a traditional figure. He has no power or influence other than the one of collective decision. This the ancient civilized Igbo, not Yoruba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by thaoriginator: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Okuda:

we would happily give land to anybody but not to fulani herdsmen and elements who threaten our collective peace.
mugu every land you see is ours from east coast to the west coast . We just trying to be nice to you ingrate fools
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by LastSurvivor11: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:
See how hypocritical these people are.

They claimed of buying almost all the lands in SW and North yet they can't sell land to Fulani people.

20 years to come, you guys will not smell presidency.

If only you will mention which area you that has been the president is better than them I would be pained but none from education to security to SMEs to human capital to poverty index none.. keep kwayet Mr president..

5 Likes

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by KANUISALIVE: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2019
[s]
ozoebuka1:
stop using sentiments all the time... Stop being judgemental. If yorubas behaved in such manner do you think those igbo people with landed property in Lagos will have them?
[/s]

We no want to live with cow abeg. Next time the should come with better developments like coming to build alaba, or ladipo markets not cattle grazing shebi na person farm them go enter go find grass

4 Likes

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

That means Lagos is an accomplice in aiding d criminal activities of Igbos
baba hw we wan take know say na der aim na. I sell land to u. Do i hv right to come.check wasup?
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Positivepoint(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Okuda:
i just love my igbo people..we know what we want, take actions and responsibilities for what we want and do and dont give a flying furck what happens next as long as its right by us.

I tot u guys said that cattle rearing is a business and the fulanis should buy land for it rather than embark on open rearing. Are u saying we re foolish to sell land to igbos to establish businesses and residential building in the north. Hope u won't be screaming when same treatment is done to ur people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by AyakaDunukofia: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Stop lying. Igbos don't sell land to non igbos

You are very ignorant of history.

"ODUTOLA TYRE RETREADING COMPANY" was sold hectares of land in Onitsha in the 1940s where he built his factory. The factory operated up until the start of the civil war. After which he relocated to Ijebu Ode.

Igbos sell their lands but to genuine individuals without hesitation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by KANUISALIVE: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Go to new garriki or new artisan in enugu and see how the are developing our land. yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by akiOYIBO: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

We say no cattle grazing, We build ultra-modern market and in return you want to do cattle grazing thereby causing trouble, we no want benue occurrence in our land.

Its high time Biafrans becomes serious
more than serious

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Malawian(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
martineverest:
that's pure hatred from those men towards the fulanis...the king is the leader of that community and has the traditional right to sell the land he owns,except it belongs to individual.

the anger and outrage is because the land is sold to a Fulani man.....
If you know Igbo traditions, you will understand the "King" has no rights to even apportion lands let along unilaterally sell them. This is why i am skeptical about this report. Where did the "King" get the authority to sell lands that does not belong to him? Kings that are usually elected like town/village development union presidents and secretary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by badrudeen14: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
The Afonja's where are u?
Come and hear dis!
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Foodforthought:
Those insulting these protesters are very stupid. Go and sell your own land to Boko Haram. Seriously, why are some Yorubas like this?.
smh. What has Yoruba got to do with this now?

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Positivepoint(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Okuda:

we would happily give land to anybody but not to fulani herdsmen and elements who threaten our collective peace.

I guess the hausa fulanis of the north are foolish then. Coz they sell land to igbos to build business church and houses.
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by KingCassy(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
martineverest:
but he is the king of the community

Unlike other tribes, in Igbo land, a king don't have absolute power! His power and authority is checkmated by ndi nze na Ozor, umuada, youths and infact the entire community. He can't just take any serious action without consent from his people.
An average igbo man is smart and thinks for himself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by KANUISALIVE: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
[s]
Positivepoint:

I tot u guys said that cattle rearing is a business and the fulanis should buy land for it rather than embark on open rearing. Are u saying we re foolish to sell land to igbos to establish businesses and residential building in the north. Hope u won't be screaming when same treatment is done to ur people.
[/s]

We don't need fulani herdsmen the are terrorist

We don't need blood shedding development

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

We now want to live with cow abeg. Next time the should come with better developments like coming to build alaba, or ladipo not cattle grazing shebi na person farm them go enter go find grass
You are still being sentimental, bye.

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Quorax: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2019
thaoriginator:
mugu every land you see is ours from east coast to the west coast . We just trying to be nice to you ingrate fools
who are you? A Northerner... Go and collect the land or what are you waiting for.

You see why they refused to sell the land? Cos u guys are thieves masquerading as land buyers with evil intentions to cause mayhem and displace real owners.
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by KANUISALIVE: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2019
[s]
Positivepoint:

I guess the hausa fulanis of the north are foolish then. Coz they sell land to igbos to build business church and houses.
[/s]

we don't need this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Positivepoint(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

We don't need fulani herdsmen the are terrorist

We don't need blood shedding development

Ok. Hope when the north declare that they don't need igbos rituals and drug peddlers hope u won't scream injustice. I pray this issue be discussed on BBC hausa radio service

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by bhella10: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Okuda:
i just love my igbo people..we know what we want, take actions and responsibilities for what we want and do and dont give a flying furck what happens next as long as its right by us.
I am shocked that you could chest beat at this moment. Didn't you read that your community leader sold the land to the heardsmen? Moral of the story is never be too greedy. Ibos are very greedy and love money in a wrong way. Tueh#

3 Likes

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by KANUISALIVE: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2019
ozoebuka1:
You are still being sentimental, bye.

This is 21st century and we need science hubs not cattle rearing

Show me one fulani herdsmen that have been arrested for killings that is more than that of the talibans in afghanistan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by webizone(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Really ?
Oya Master hit the street and continue with what you are known for.
Kai, u finish am.
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Foodforthought: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
smh. What has Yoruba got to do with this now?
Which other tribe throws shots and barbs at Ibo people on nairaland?
Or are you new here?

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by KANUISALIVE: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Positivepoint:

Ok. Hope when the north declare that they don't need igbos rituals and drug peddlers hope u won't scream injustice. I pray this issue be discussed on BBC hausa radio service

If you like discuss it on cnn fulani radio we don't need blood shedding development.

Arrest any igbo ritualist and drug peddlers you see and gain my support but don't disturb the innocent ones because that is your target. Remember we have hausa doing burea de change and nobody is disturbing them. Infact owerri road in enugu is dominated by muslims and nobody is distrubing them but you see this killer herdsmen shocked we don't need them just like you don't need drug peddlers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by AnanseK(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Okuda:

You have just described lawlessness , anarchy and primitive existence of your people .

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

This is 21st century and we need science hubs not cattle rearing

Show me one fulani herdsmen that have been arrested for killings that is more than that of the talibans in afghanistan
when other parts of the country stop selling landed property to us now, people like you will start shouting "they are envious of igbo people"

Stop being sentimental and judgemental... Cattle rearing has been their source of livelihood and you can't change that just as you can't remove trading from an igbo man... They needed land, they bought it and you are here complaining... If government gave them the land free of charge, that would've been different but they paid for it so, grow up and be happy for them.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by akiOYIBO: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
The Igbo people has taken note. That king wil pay severely for attempting to desecrate our land. We wil never agree to sell our land to the fourth deadliest terrorists in the world. Yoruba will all die one day becos of Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.