Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos (46974 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Prince Arthur Eze Sells Land in Anambra To Total Energies of France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bubu Will Be Happy To Hear This
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Okuda(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
sissoko22:

Stop trying to cover the motherf#ker ass. Your tribe discriminate against other tribe, but don't want the same treatment.

We're tired of your antics.

we would happily give land to anybody but not to fulani herdsmen and elements who threaten our collective peace

now read it once again... but this time really slowly but atart before the bold highlighted text that way it would mske more sense to you.
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
why u no get sense na
So as u get sense reach, this article explains d activities of all igbos that have bought land in Lagos?
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by WIDETHOUGHT: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
martineverest:
that's pure hatred from those men towards the fulanis...the king is the leader of that community and has the traditional right to sell the land he owns,except it belongs to individual.

the anger and outrage is because the land is sold to a Fulani man.....
UNDOUBTABLY, YOU'RE UNDER 24 YEARS BUT THAT SHOULDN'T JUSTIFY YOUR STUPIDITY,THERE'RE MANY UNDER TWENTY AND SLIGHTLY ABOVE TWENTY WHO THINKS AND TALK REASONABLY.
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mahsums:
They are our slaves
They can't do anything about it
And this means what? At least we aren't beggars, bombers or drug addicts.
We don't have 10million kids out of school. And i bet you don't live better than i do.
Keep calling people slaves while they are ahead of you.
Like they say, silence is tge best answer for a full.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
tommysin16:
Honestly ibos would never agree to sell land to any other tribe but will come to Lagos and be buying land up and down. One day they will be sent away��

Send away by who? Your amala and ewedu OPC women organization?

You must be outta your darn mind. Until you send those fulani cowjockeys who kidnapped Olu falae after burning down his farmland, I'll not take you seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jman06:
State governments should provide large hectares of land for these people where they can be regulated! Regulation should include ensuring that they operate only within the lands provided and that they do not carry firearms.

You're a stark illiterate.

When will Kano stae government provide a large hectares of land for Igbos in Kano to do their businesses?

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Slynation(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
OriakuAmara:
this is not the real story!
I went to research and found out that the king hired some northerners to rear his cows for him,
He took a community farm land and turn it into a grazing area for his own cows,
So the people protested against him,
Anambra state government is looking into it now
Is that how they painted it?? If u give those guys chance they will start looking for allowance, the best thing is never to entertain them....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:
See how hypocritical these people are.

They claimed of buying almost all the lands in SW and North yet they can't sell land to Fulani people.

20 years to come, you guys will not smell presidency.
Presidency smeller, keep smelling it very well with 24hours electricity.
Presidency smeller that has 10million kids out of school, kids picking food off the bins/ground and live in such abode is that one presidency?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by olaolaking: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Okuda:
i just love my igbo people..we know what we want, take actions and responsibilities for what we want and do and dont give a flying furck what happens next as long as its right by us.
After selling land to fulanis and collecting their money. Now who is looking for trouble? You never condemned that act of 419. You expect them to forget their money abi?
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
sissoko22:

Shot up liar, to think Igbo's are contesting elections in far away Adamawa ( Fulani's state) is is because they're acceptable of everybody.

Which Igbo is contesting election in far away Adamawa?

If that's true, then I'm happy. That's one of the dividends of One Nigeria.
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
martineverest:
that's pure hatred from those men towards the fulanis...the king is the leader of that community and has the traditional right to sell the land he owns,except it belongs to individual.

It isnt is personal land but community land.

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Okuda(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
olaolaking:
After selling land to fulanis and collecting their money. Now who is looking for trouble? You never condemned that act of 419. You expect them to forget their money abi?
i praised the people and not the leaders..
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by olaolaking: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
orion7:
there 're northern businessmen all over the east.

But herdsmen ? no. a big no.

who will sell land to Taliban or alqueda?

they should go and get ranches
why then did you people collect their money?
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Slynation(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

They claimed of buying almost all the lands in SW and North yet they can't sell land to Fulani people.

Fuvk the presidency, Only the greedy ibos needs it, as for the fulanis, they have proven to all Nigerians they are killer mongers, so we will never entertain them by giving them lands, If it's in my community, that palace would have been set ablaze for even considering that rubbish idea even if it fallacious....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by olaolaking: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Okuda:

i praised the people and not the leaders..
There is more important things to do than to praise the people. I also think the people should have done something more to attack the leaders. As it is now. You people are owing the fulanis and you know what that means.
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Slynation(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
ozoebuka1:
angry If they actually bought the land, all those villagers should shut the fuq up... I'm igbo and I'm know what's right and what's not... Igbos buy other people's land yet frown when people wanna buy there's mtcheww
Oga mechi onu gi dia before n'pko ezigbote ora Ibos do sell lands to people but to Fulani headers it's a capital NO, They cursed it upon themselves, we know their next agenda is to penetrate the S.E and no king in his rightful sense should consider that, I know those people very well, once they enter your land, they will never leave, even if u chase them out they will surely come back with full force

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by sharpsecret: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

ur people wey dey rule for d past two hundred yrs,shey una beta pass igbos,who presidency epp?

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by sissoko22(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Okuda:

how many non igbos do you see going to igbo land to buy land(s)? thats the question you first ask before thinking that igbos dont like to sell their land to other people.

Who'll come to place where hate is their Motto.
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Totobulie: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
webizone:
Kai, u finish am.
Stop attacking Hausa Fulani. All the ill words against the igbos are coming from the Yorubas pretending to be Hausas. Very few hausa and Fulani comment on social media. Yorubas are are only trying to pit us against the north.

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Awaja(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Give them land and next ,they’ll chase you out with Fireforce ,I don’t blame the community’s actions.

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by od501: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=oyin44 post=76333263] lipsrsealed :-XThey simply can't seem to live in peace with each other ..Nigerians

Live in peace with a Fulani man? Which kin yeye peace be that one!

Abeg mak them carry their wahala dey go!
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by lastempero: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

Have presidency made any of the tribes in Nigeria better than them?I laugh at people that feels presidency is the answer to their prayers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by od501: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=76336313]See how hypocritical these people are.

Oga go sell land give Fulani man nh! Abi una family no get land for village?! Or did you just turn your eyes away from reality?

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Goke7: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
when I say we are not ready for the kind of development where a muslim can be mayor of London, some folks thing one does not know what he is saying. Igbos can buy land anywhere In Nigeria but never sell land to non igbos, that has been a fact for ages so we cannot be deceived.

I say it again, The Yorubas will never be used as a trial and error experiment where people wants us to give them what they themselves cannot give others. It's a scam grin The Fulanis are humans too and a risk just the like igbos anywhere so nobody holy pass. Stop the hypocrisy
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by od501: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
martineverest:

I believe your family have got lands eee? Carry em sell give Fulani nh. Na over Petrotism dey worry all of una. Is it that you don't listen to news or you just decide sideline the state of the nation?

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Dredgemaster(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A protest was sparked on Sunday morning by angry villagers in Anam community, Anambra West local government area of the state.

The aggrieved villagers took to the streets to agitate after it was claimed that the king sold community land to the Fulani herdsmen for cattle grazing.

This was said to have resulted to a clash between the youths of the community and the herdsmen.

Last year, the people of Amichi in Nnewi South Local Government Area, Anambra State, decided not to take any chance after some Fulani herdsmen ‘pitched their camp’ in their community.

The herdsmen had arrived the town and wanted to graze their cattle but the villagers refused and chased the told them out of the community.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/anam-king-sells-community-land-to-fulani-herdsmen-in-anambra.html
. Sit down in Lagos and be shouting Lagos is no mans land, before una eyes go open una no go get anywhere to call home when una elders go don sell una village give Fulani finish and the owners of Lagos finally send una parking. Lubbish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Jman06(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a stark illiterate.

When will Kano stae government provide a large hectares of land for Igbos in Kano to do their businesses?

Go to sabon gari kano and other parts of the north and see Igbos living and doing businesses there!

Before Igbos can have the right to prevent other tribes from living and doing businesses in southeast, they must have totally left other regions and returned home to igboland.
You can't be living and thriving in other people's lands while chasing away people of other tribes from your region. Na only you get sense

Some of you need to brace up with reality of things in Nigeria! I was in your shoes until I took a critical look at things. Some of you need to pause and think critically!

It is better for government to provide lands in areas where the herdsmen and their activities can easily be regulated than the current situation where they go about fighting with local farmers unregulated! Think!

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Lilimax(f): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

You that has been ruling for ages, how has it better your lot.
Aren't you still the same person soaking and drinking garri and 'isi azu' upandan smiley
No offense joor!

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Masterclass32: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
What a foolish king. Putting the lives of your people at risk because of money. He should be 'de-kinged' without delay. A complete sell-out.

1 Like

Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by elegance101(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

Take the presidency and shove it up your stupid godforsaken ass idiot. presidency kill you and your generations unborn.
Re: Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos by Smartwave: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
But Igbo's can buy land for their business in the north? And southwest right Igbo are real Nigeria problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.