Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank (15252 Views)

See How Buhari Stole Money Along With Emefiele / Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! / How President Buhari Stole Sowore Ideas On June 12 (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Kingjames(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2019
story story
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by B1ak3: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Who provided the safe environment for jega to conduct the election? Who nominated jega for that position

Your Mr integrity could not even do any of this

I don't think all that translates to him conducting the election. I'm sure if he was the one that conducted the election he wouldn't have lost.

Anyway let's just agree to disagree
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by coolwater11: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Biography of Timi Frank=

"Former"

"Deputy"

"Previous"

"Interim" APC leadership Group

..Of the First term
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by victorazyvictor(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
First it was atikus in-law
Secondly it was the shut down of Jos radio

This election was a charade

Too many electoral infraction

If you witness how Jonathan conducted 2015 election and you also witness this 2019 election and still believe buhari is a Saint then you should meet a doctor to check your brain
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by philipanderson: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2019
HP printer is the first advanced technology printer. The popularity of the printer is very high in the market. Call for Hp support 1888-315-9712 for the issues which are occurring in our printer. Hp technical support gives a quick response to customers and resolves all queries online. Hp printer support number is available everywhere. It is accessible from anywhere.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by yemiyemi: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Wetin dey worry this Timid Fan or frank of a boy sef.....Even if Atiku is crawling, he would have gotten to cameroon tale tale....Shiorrrr

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Chestical: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2019
I need a website.
Add me on facebook at
Che sti cal
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by bizzibodi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
This baboon nyash mouth sef,who gav Atiku mandate?can one steal what belong to him.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by markbidex: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
Lizard grin
No one can steal what you don't have. Olodo!
how can someone stole what you neva heard cheesy this cry don dey too much make him go court abeg maybe after 3yrs him go get judgement
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by markbidex: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
First it was atikus in-law
Secondly it was the shut down of Jos radio

This election was a charade

Too many electoral infraction

If you witness how Jonathan conducted 2015 election and you also witness this 2019 election and still believe buhari is a Saint then you should meet a doctor to check your brain
jega not jonthan if jonathan conducted it he will be the winner and not buhari
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by yungprinz2019: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Siralgebra04:
The international bodies Atiku said he will run to if there was any rigging are even d ones congratulating Buhari.

nicompoop, do you think they are your state magistrates courts...? i think we need reasonable beings on this forum not kids...
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by beetee99(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chestical:
I need a website.

Add me on facebook at

Che sti cal

Hi,
I can design a business website for you at 70k and an ecommerce website at 95k.

Features of my Websites:
- Beautiful / Modern / Vibrant
- Responsive (Automatically adjust to any screen)
- Reallyyyyyyyyyyyy Fast (we host in US)
- Receive payment on your site (Payment Gateway)
- Manage website from your phone
- See LIVE info of traffic/people looking at your site.
- Online Chat
- Add social media (like IG pics or YouTube vids)
- Site lock and SSL security + Firewall for your site
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Newsletter
- Google friendly website
- We submit your site to Google, Bing and others free.
- Live site notifications to your email.
- Unlimited company email
- Order Management System for your ecommerce site
- Ur customers can login to view orders, add card, etc...
- website tutorials (Physical, WhatsApp, YouTube).
- Your customers can track orders online
- Really awesome customer support on WhatsApp.

Contact 08160911636
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by TruthinAction: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
Lizard grin

But it's true. It's a stolen mandate. Why do you think INEC suspended the result announcement for more than 36 hours? It is not done anywhere. Once the portal is life, it keeps announcing the result as they come. They already have the results behind the scene and knew it was to Atiku's advantage. They had to spend close to 36 hours to alter the figures. That's is even why the final result had discrepancies. How can total vote be more than the numbers of accredited voters? If he rules for the next four years with someone's mandate, he will reap it in another way. Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Dannyset(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

But it's true. It's a stolen mandate. Why do you think INEC suspended the result announcement for more than 36 hours? It is not done anywhere. Once the portal is life, it keeps announcing the result as they come. They already have the results behind the scene and knew it was to Atiku's advantage. They had to spend close to 36 hours to alter the figures. That's is even why the final result had discrepancies. How can total vote be more than the numbers of accredited voters? If he rules for the next four years with someone's mandate, he will reap it in another way. Nothing goes for nothing.

Talk well na. All the results you see announced by the INEC Chairman has been loudly announced and pronounced in states by the RECs before they got to Abuja. Some of us had the results before they got to the Chairman. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by uridadole: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Kulas post=76334056]We all know that Atiku is our President.[/quote
Yes in biafra
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Akonbaba: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Go and collect it now ��
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by ACE1010: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
See wailer!!!! You no dey shame?

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
If I am Atiku but I will never be him, I should be looking for a way to get out because If I know Buhari very well , he will surely come for Atiku’s sorry ass, if not for anything for the electricity fund he openly admitted they squandered with Obasanjo... by the way where is Obasanjo? Or is he writing so long a letter
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by TruthinAction: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:

Talk well na. All the results you see announced by the INEC Chairman has been loudly announced and pronounced in states by the RECs before they got to Abuja. Some of us had the results before they got to the Chairman. Gosh!

16 states results were the same. 20 states results were altered. Believe INEC at your own risk. It is impossible for the majority to vote a President who has lost his memory and is described as lifeless.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
santopelele:
How much is a bag and whr is ur location?

Location is Akure
Price is 380 per kg not per bag
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
pharrel1539:

please what can one do with it because i am interested.

It use for Plantain flour and it's one of the best swallows now
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Bella55555(f): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
Lizard grin
id dat wat u think It's a pity
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by stieyven(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
Lizard grin
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lies,, Lies everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG moves to revive Enugu coal mines / Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki / Lagos RRS Arrests Notorious Serial Phone Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.