Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank (15257 Views)

See How Buhari Stole Money Along With Emefiele / Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! / How President Buhari Stole Sowore Ideas On June 12 (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Effiongdbest: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Thief Buhari the terrorist. Why should there be elections if opposition party are gonna be witch hunted after??

What a Jihadist tyrant.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by kufre2010(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Go to court where Buhari has install his judge
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by arrestdarrester: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Guess what, I didn't like the PDP because I thought they were wicked. But now I loath the APC, because I don't just think they are wicked, but I also think they have no conscience.

Nigerians should keep awake as the price of freedom, they say, is eternal vigilance.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by bidex(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
Lizard grin
No one can steal what you don't have. Olodo!

ko gbadun

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by airminem(f): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Bush meat must catch the hunter on that unfaithful moment
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Abayhormy(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2019
True !
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by pharrel1539: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2019
heywhy4u:
Hummmmm I see

Get your unripe DRY PLANTAIN, ( Plantain flakes). Large Quantities is available.
Call text or whatsapp me
please what can one do with it because i am interested.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by SEGLIZ: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2019
spako4:
Some people just open their mouth and say
rubbish

just for the reason that they are mouth diarrhetic.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by HarbySloy(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Are people still on this election palaver ni, i have forgotten we did election self.
Abeg make we hear word jare, other matter dey ground wey we wan treat
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by oneTIMEman(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Advice your Atiku to steal his own back mbok.
He better go back to cameroun
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by bluefilm: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Timi is a pained loser.

Atiku should try and steal his mandate back na.

From what I have heard about him, he is very good in stealing so therefore stealing ordinary mandate no go hard am. grin grin grin

Steal mandate kee you there, Timid Timi!

Onye ala.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Mathiasa(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Kulas:
We all know that Atiku is our President.
You and who? Abeg na Buhari I vote and na him win, and presently he was declared our president. To be honest with you I don't think u read the news and I don't remember anyone calling Atiku the president. Na Buhari we know.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2019
pharrel1539:

please what can one do with it because i am interested.

Food, swallow and good for people with high blood sugar and people who want to watch their
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by ClearFlair: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2019
These PDP people have gone mad. Who gave the thief a mandate. Buhari we know, who is Atiku? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by islandmoon: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
Lizard grin

you can not use professor Wole Shoyinka photo to do this against his will, investigation team will be on your tail soon if you dont take down this photo.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by TRCdesigns: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Kulas:
We all know that Atiku is our President.
yes you are right... Nairaland president
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by adekalumichael: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Anyone who feels his mandate was stolen should seek a redress from Court of law rather than people's sympathy.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by tfelicityk(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Smile... ATIKU money is speaking for him... Let him go to court... The lawyers are waiting to benefit from his wealth too.
No one can steal what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by santopelele(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2019
heywhy4u:
Hummmmm I see

Get your unripe DRY PLANTAIN, ( Plantain flakes). Large Quantities is available.
Call text or whatsapp me
How much is a bag and whr is ur location?
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by Afamed: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
chinavs9ja:
We will resolve everything in the court

I am a web designer...get your website today at a very cheap price..check my signature
Will you be courageous enough to accept the court pronouncement ?
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by MicroBox: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
First it was atikus in-law
Secondly it was the shut down of Jos radio

This election was a charade

Too many electoral infraction

If you witness how Jonathan conducted 2015 election and you also witness this 2019 election and still believe buhari is a Saint then you should meet a doctor to check your brain
We don't need a saint to come and rule Nigeria, all we need is a discipline man. A person that can handle and rid Nigeria off corrupticians that are milking us dry.
Jonathan and Shekarau are good men with a saint-like-minds but that is a weakness as a leader in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by freemanbubble: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2019
MicroBox:

We don't need a saint to come and rule Nigeria, all we need is a discipline man. A person that can handle and rid Nigeria off corrupticians that are milking us dry.
Jonathan and Shekarau are good men with a saint-like-minds but that is a weakness as a leader in Nigeria.

And you think Buhari is disciplined enough to rid Nigeria off corruption
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by yungprinz2019: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
Lizard grin

you are an example of how degraded the Nigerian Citizens have become...this means we are citizens of thieves...
IN A DEMOCRATIC SETTING you said what just said and with Prof Soyinka's pic...you and a million others in this country are big disgrace...
i spit on my country...
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by B1ak3: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
First it was atikus in-law
Secondly it was the shut down of Jos radio

This election was a charade

Too many electoral infraction

If you witness how Jonathan conducted 2015 election and you also witness this 2019 election and still believe buhari is a Saint then you should meet a doctor to check your brain

You mean Jega conducted the election. Jonathan cannot conduct an election
Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by crazygod(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
lonelydora:
We know but let's move on. His mandate was stolen, we know, let's move on

Do you know why many Nigerians are asking Atiku to move on? Because we are not seeing him as someone who will do far better than Buhari.

Had it been Kingsley Moghalu or Fela Durotoye is in PDP and APC tries this nonsense, Nigerians would have taken to the streets and shut down the system.

Biko, Atiku let's move on.

NB: before you quote me, I am more Atikulated than you!!!
Na so. Most Nigerians have one thing in common especially southern Nigeria. Without the right motivation, nobody will take to the streets. Who wan die? The people that died during the election, nobody is saying anything about them. If not that there are some selfish Igbo business men, all Igbo's can come together and meet the UN for a referendum to create an independent state after all, this contract called Nigeria ended in 2014. Nothing should really be holding us together again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank by freemanbubble: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
B1ak3:

You mean Jega conducted the election. Jonathan cannot conduct an election

Who provided the safe environment for jega to conduct the election? Who nominated jega for that position

Your Mr integrity could not even do any of this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG moves to revive Enugu coal mines / Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari / Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.