Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (36545 Views)

Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by Mboi: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

That still doesn't change the fact that Yoruba is Yoruba and we don't do states in Yoruba Land. In Yoruba States we have Government workers that are not even from the same States. Teachers from different states, Doctors from different states, Student from different states, Lecturers from different states, etc. We don't do states in Yoruba Land
My brother, I call you my brother because Igbo, Hausa and Yorubas are still brothers. We are of same mother called Nigeria. It's just that, as usual in families, some will hate some. That is the case now for Igbo and Yoruba. Apart from that, me and you know that what you are saying does not hold water. You're just being sentimental about Yorubas and their different states of origin, you cannot take out that fact oga.. You are not from Lagos state and Your state of Origin can never be Lagos. Stop deceiving your children. Any tribe, whether Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa, who gives birth to his or her children in Lagos and obtains their birth certificate in Lagos, they have automatically become Lagos citizens by birth. Your child, if was born in Lagos is just Lagos state citizen by birth, an Igbo man's child born in Lagos is also Lagos citizen by birth and the Igbo man's child and your child have equal right in Lagos. Why all these threats from you people...
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mboi:

My brother, I call you my brother because Igbo, Hausa and Yorubas are still brothers. We are of same mother called Nigeria. It's just that, as usual in families, some will hate some. That is the case now for Igbo and Yoruba. Apart from that, me and you know that what you are saying does not hold water. You're just being sentimental about Yorubas and their different states of origin, you cannot take out that fact oga.. You are not from Lagos state and Your state of Origin can never be Lagos. Stop deceiving your children. Any tribe, whether Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa, who gives birth to his or her children in Lagos and obtains their birth certificate in Lagos, they have automatically become Lagos citizens by birth. Your child, if was born in Lagos is just Lagos state citizen by birth, an Igbo man's child born in Lagos is also Lagos citizen by birth and the Igbo man's child and your child have equal right in Lagos. Why all these threats from you people...

Look let's be honest with ourselves, Igbo is clearly different from Yoruba and will always be. If other regions can't have the same rights in your region then you too should forget about having any rights in other region.

I once came across a page of Nnamdi Kanu on Facebook where igbo attacked one of their women because she married a Yoruba man, in South East you don't even employ Igbo from other states to work where as we don't do that in our Region. You all discriminate in your region but you don't want discrimination in other regions, that's cheating and inequality right there. When you start practicing what you preach in your region then other regions will agree with you but for now we are wise and you can never take our kindness for weakness and you can not take us for fools.

I have came across many of your people comments about Yoruba online and I swear to God 90% of the comments were all about their hatred for Yoruba and how Yoruba are devils on Earth in human skin. The only place and first time I got good comments about Yoruba online was on Quora and even many of your people attacked the igbo man that commented the good things about Yoruba.

You don't oozes out Hatred for other people here and there and expect them to show you love in return, you don't practices discriminations and show hatred for people then you start preaching love. I didn't see an igbo man different from a fellow Yoruba until I started spending more time on Social media and witnessed many hate speeches and constant display of Hatred from your people, my moniteress when I was in JSS2 was an Igbo girl, my Class Captain in SS2 was an igbo boy, our Senior Prefect in Senior Secondary school was an Igbo boy, I did not see anyone as different until I started spending more time online and I witnessed constant display of Hatred from your people online. Your fellow Igbo men attacked an igbo Woman online because she married a Yoruba man but you want to enjoy the same rights as Yoruba in South West that's impossible, it can only be possible when you start practicing what you preach in South East. Igbo don't have equal Rights in their region just because they are from different states but you all want to enjoy Equal rights in South West ? Do you think we are stupid ? When you start practicing what you preach in South East then we will agree with you but as for now it would be foolishness to have agreed with you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by aljharem(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Look let's be honest with ourselves, Igbo is clearly different from Yoruba and will always be. If other regions can't have the same rights in your region then you too should forget about having any rights in other region.

I once came across a page of Nnamdi Kanu on Facebook where igbo attacked one of their women because she married a Yoruba man, in South East you don't even employ Igbo from other states to work where as we don't do that in our Region. You all discriminate in your region but you don't want discrimination in other regions, that's cheating and inequality right there. When you start practicing what you preach in your region then other regions will agree with you but for now we are wise and you can never take our kindness for weakness and you can not take us for fools.

I have came across many of your people comments about Yoruba online and I swear to God 90% of the comments were all about their hatred for Yoruba and how Yoruba are devils on Earth in human skin. The only place and first time I got good comments about Yoruba online was on Quora and even many of your people attacked the igbo man that commented the good things about Yoruba.

You don't oozes out Hatred for other people here and there and expect them to show you love in return, you don't practices discriminations and show hatred for people then you start preaching love. I didn't see an igbo man different from a fellow Yoruba until I started spending more time on Social media and witnessed many hate speeches and constant display of Hatred from your people, my moniteress when I was in JSS2 was an Igbo girl, my Class Captain in SS2 was a igbo boy, our Senior Prefect in Senior Secondary school was a Igbo boy, I did not see anyone as different until I started spending more time online and I witnessed constant display of Hatred from your people online. Your fellow Igbo men attacked a igbo Woman online because she married a Yoruba man but you want to enjoy the same rights as Yoruba in South West that's impossible, it can only be possible when you start practicing what you preach in South East. Igbo don't have equal Rights in their region just because they are from different states but you all want to enjoy Equal rights in South West ? Do you think we are stupid ? When you start practicing what you preach in South East then we will agree with you but as for now it would be foolishness to have agreed with you.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by Mboi: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You don't oozes out Hatred for other people here and there and expect them to show you love in return, you don't practices discriminations and show hatred for people then you start preaching love. I didn't see an igbo man different from a fellow Yoruba until I started spending more time on Social media and witnessed many hate speeches and constant display of Hatred from your people, my moniteress when I was in JSS2 was an Igbo girl, my Class Captain in SS2 was a igbo boy, our Senior Prefect in Senior Secondary school was a Igbo boy, I did not see anyone as different until I started spending more time online and I witnessed constant display of Hatred from your people online. Your fellow Igbo men attacked a igbo Woman online because she married a Yoruba man but you want to enjoy the same rights as Yoruba in South West that's impossible, it can only be possible when you start practicing what you preach in South East. Igbo don't have equal Rights in their region just because they are from different states but you all want to enjoy Equal rights in South West ? Do you think we are stupid ? When you start practicing what you preach in South East then we will agree with you but as for now it would be foolishness to have agreed with you.
My dear, you got it all wrong. From what you just said, I just discovered that you have not lived in any south eastern state, you also have not done anything together with Igbos apart from the prefects in your school. All the impressions and all you know about Igbos are what you got from social media, that's very laughable and also very wrong. Apart from this Igbo-Yoruba thing, do not judge any body or have a conclusion about anyone or anything based on what you see or read on social media.
Also, have you worked on any state office in the east that made you know that someone from Ebony can't work in Abia state? Lol.. did u read that online too? I will give you an assignment. Try and have one or two activities together with Igbos that are your mates then compare the way they treat you with your brothers.
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mboi:

My dear, you got it all wrong. From what you just said, I just discovered that you have not lived in any south eastern state, you also have not done anything together with Igbos apart from the prefects in your school. All the impressions and all you know about Igbos are what you got from social media, that's very laughable and also very wrong. Apart from this Igbo-Yoruba thing, do not judge any body or have a conclusion about anyone or anything based on what you see or read on social media.
Also, have you worked on any state office in the east that made you know that someone from Ebony can't work in Abia state? Lol.. did u read that online too? I will give you an assignment. Try and have one or two activities together with Igbos that are your mates then compare the way they treat you with your brothers.

The greatest lie Igbo could ever tell themselves is that Yoruba hate them. Yoruba don't hate any tribes in Nigeria. I don't even know Fulani are very dangerous until recently, Fulani once guarded the street I live in as Hunters and security guards and I encountered them at night, many people usually employ Fulani around here to help them manage and take care of their cows or employ them as Security guards for their Society and we don't have any problems with them, but the opinion of many Igbo about Yoruba online is unbelievable. Nnamdi Kanu page on Facebook is clearly what we should describe as page of Hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by imam07: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mboi:

Who is this one? Who are those ranting all over the internet that Igbos should leave Lagos? Who are those shouting on facebook and twitter that they will kill Igbos in Lagos and take over their property? Who are those, Hausa abi? You see that's why other tribes in Nigeria call Yorubas cowards. They talk and hide. Ogbeni go and work hard and make money or better still go back to Osogbo, your state of origin and start farming.
You can call yorabas coward as nah you get your mouth.Nigerians really know the tribe that is coward. Your hero Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu that ran out of the country and left his people behind to suffer. So who is coward here. If we are coward and u are brave people, pls go beyond your boundary in Lagos and see if we will not use your nose to blow trumpet.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by Kfed4ril(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
All this coming from bastard of a man called FKK. No one want civil disobedience but Ibo should respect their host. Play by my rule or back to your land , simple.

In as much as I’m in your land doesn’t give you the right to dictate who I vote, and I don’t see how that’s being disrespectful to my host.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by Kfed4ril(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Viergeachar:

So you understand Yoruba

Proudly 'afonja' cool

Igbos in SW are gradually being swallowed up... cool

Stop deceiving yourself, I speak Hausa does that mean I’m being swallowed by Hausa? Hell NO, in short I speak better Igbo than Hausa.
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by Mboi: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2019
imam07:
You can call yorabas coward as nah you get your mouth.Nigerians really know the tribe that is coward. Your hero Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu that ran out of the country and left his people behind to suffer. So who is coward here. If we are coward and u are brave people, pls go beyond your boundary in Lagos and see if we will not use your nose to blow trumpet.
Oga go back to your village in Osogbo and start farming or start cutting firewood in the bush. Lagos is not your father's land.
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by Mboi: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

The greatest lie Igbo could ever tell themselves is that Yoruba hate them. Yoruba don't hate any tribes in Nigeria. I don't even know Fulani are very dangerous until recently, Fulani once guarded the street I live in as Hunters and security guards and I encountered them at night, many people usually employ Fulani around here to help them manage and take care of their cows or employ them as Security guards for their Society and we don't have any problems with them, but the opinion of many Igbo about Yoruba online is unbelievable. Nnamdi Kanu page on Facebook is clearly what we should describe as page of Hatred.
Fulanis are not bad. It is the those that were killing people are not even the real Fulani herdsmen, they are terrorists imported from where I don't know, disguise them to look like Fulani herdsmen so that they can penetrate a lot of villages to launch there attack.
Like I told you earlier, If you want to know a real person, don't go by what you read on the internet. Engage people one on one, have physical interaction with the people or person, then you will know how far. In my former office we have mixed tribes, there was this Yoruba guy that always castigate Igbos in that office, his own was very open. The day he had an issue with our supervisor and it got to manager's table, he was asked to call his witnesses, all yorubas there did not agree to stand as witness for him, it was me and one other guy from Delta that stood by him, went to Manager's office, defended Tayo, while his brother's were there hiding their face.
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by imam07: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Mboi:

Oga go back to your village in Osogbo and start farming or start cutting firewood in the bush. Lagos is not your father's land.
So is your father's land? U better keep shut. U wey nah house boy u come do for Lagos and ur eyes open now and u dey yarn rubbish. Nah person weh accommodate u in Lagos I blame.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by goldenarrow: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mboi:

Oga you are the one that is deceiving yourself. You are from Oyo state, do you have write Lagos State as your state of origin?

Go back and read what I posted there. Read it slowly so that you don't derail as you have earlier done. 'Oyo' man indeed!
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by goldenarrow: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
bongolistik:
In your mind.. You always forget that Lagos was a capital city where all Nigerians converge to develop.. Or don't you also know that Abuja is what it is today for being the capital.. Will you argue the fact again? You think it is only Yorubas that made Lagos what it is today? You are just refusing to tell yourself the simple truth.. Continue deluding yourself that the host provided conducive environment

Mr Developer. A homeless person claiming to develop another man's home.
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by goldenarrow: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mitsurugi:

I see. Now you've unburdened your mind perhaps you'll get back to answering the question I asked you. 'What is this rule? That where two YORUBA MEN are contesting must Igbos be compelled to vote one simply because a YORUBA GODFATHER has ordered it. Remember I said 'Don't make me doubt your intelligence.' I think you are but don't make me doubt it.

I don't need a certification of intelligence from you. Be free to entertain whatever opinion that suits you.
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by goldenarrow: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
immhotep:

Igbos left Lagos for you in 1966, your dvllard leaders went to bring Igbos back.
Receive sense abeg.

Cc lzaa velocity25 sarrki pointzerom pythonamaka olawalesmarter1

Biggest lie ever told!! Is it not hunger that drove you people back to Lagos? The same way you folks keep trooping to Lagos from your various hamlets to the West till today. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by goldenarrow: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Marvelbars:

One thing I know is that yorubas are lazy that's why the igbos will come and develop your land then letter you will start barking like a dog's just for the igbos to leave your land, you guys are lazy and Lagos will never be develop with the igbos and if you guys think you can stand the igbos then make the move and all will be like a film. Don't say I didn't tell you

Very childish. How does hawking gala, selling okrika, fake medicines, second hand engine parts etc translate to development? My dear, you make me laugh.
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by goldenarrow: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
redsun:
They are trying to bite the hands that feed them in anticipation of taking over,but they failed to realise that a buoyant economy takes more than begging and extortion to maintain buoyancy.

A very primitive and tribal society.

Laughable comment. Hands that feed us indeed!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by goldenarrow: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
fisheryems:

And sir, what are the rules? That they must vote for my political party?
Take Igbos out of all major businesses in Nigeria and lets see what is left.
Nigeria in a nutshell
1. Hausa, Agric, Political power
2. Igbo, Business, Oil (s/s inclusive of Igbo cos they are the three major tribes)
3. Yoruba, Book, education

What the above means is that we all need each other to foster a well balanced country Nigeria.

My dear that analysis may look correct, but sadly it holds no water. Adaptation is the word. The economic world is too dynamic, ever-evolving that you can't fly with that stereotyped template.
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by goldenarrow: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mboi:

This is the reason why people regard you Yorubas as men with no focus. How can a reasonable human say Lagos and Ogun are the same? Did u leave your senses in the toilet? Make the whole Yoruba states have one governor na, all of them will be Lagos state with one allocation. When you go to embassy, tell them you're from Lagos meanwhile your passport says you're from Oshogbo, tell them Yoruba is Yoruba anywhere any time, you will see what will happen to you

Stop saying what you don't know, Oga. That analogy of yours was exactly the same Azikiwe (NCNC) attempted to use at the parliament of the old Western Region and it backfired right on his head. So it won't hold sway in the 21st century as well. We are a close knit set of people in Yorubaland.
Re: Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos by goldenarrow: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You people can not run Your Region very well and develop your states enough, but you want to run other regions grin LMFAO, and is the investment you are talking about not benefiting you Only? If you don't invest and start that small stores and businesses what will you really be doing to survive? The investment is for your survival not because you want to help anybody, and you are demanding reward for what you are doing to survive. You guys are really delusional and pathetic cheesy

Olawale my brother, thank you for pointing out these facts. Folks from the other side are fond of talking as if their petty trading is a 'free of charge' business. They talk as if they run 'charities'. Developas, my a$$.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats / If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.