Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Son-in-law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son-in-law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku (336 Views)

The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government / My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Son-in-law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku by titiloyeblog: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Still in the processing of fighting for the rights to have won the 2019 presidential election. The presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar complained bitterly about the arrest of his son-in-law and his Lawyer on his Twitter handle. For good three weeks now, his son-in-law has been detained and this is due to the fact that he supported him during his presidential campaign, he said.

He wrote on his Twitter page;

My son in law and lawyer have been detained, one for 3 weeks and the other recently. They are paying the price for supporting me. I urge those now persecuting them to remember that a government’s mandate is to pursue peace and justice for all, and not just those who support them.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/my-son-in-law-and-lawyer-have-been.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: My Son-in-law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku by Mynd44: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019

(1)

Rivers Guber: Amaechi Backs AAC’S Candidate-StateReporter News / APC House Of Assembly Member Dies, After Re-Election / Deji Adeyanju Alleges Charly Boy Collected Bribe To Stop Criticising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.