Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend (31789 Views)

Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Rubbiish(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
MrAnele:

That's her stage name
Ok sir
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by mysticwarrior(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
This are one of the reasons why South African women keep running after Nigerian men.
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by ianq: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I hope this is not a publicity stunt or a ploy to set him up. Because she's insulting him in the video. It's almost like she's doing it intentionally to get the "right" reaction out of him.

Sounds about right.

Dude is daft, though, to fall too easily for her trap. Too daft.

2 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
I thought Babes Wodumo was a guy.
Wetin concern us with South African news?
All those ‘South African’ Nairalanders, come and take your property.
Why do South Africans always possess difficult to pronounce names?
The names are no different in structure from their rhythmless dances.

1 Like

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by UncleJudax(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
They won't quit the relationship now oh until someone ends up in a body bag....
Lol.Oscar Pistorius grin

You shall na El Rufai niece! Body bag things
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by uuzba(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:
Guys if you want to fight, fight your fellow man. Don't fight women. Are you a chicken? Bitch ass fools!

I sell gov and Edu backlinks. I design smooth websites. Ask me anything 07085013051 (whatsapp or calls)
Go an arrest all the men fighting women. Oya be going.
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by uuzba(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
meobizy:
I thought Babes Wodumo was a guy.
Wetin concern us with South African news?
All those ‘South African’ Nairalanders, come and take your property.
Why do South Africans always possess difficult to pronounce names?
The names are no different in structure from their rhythmless dances.

Ah . Urhobo names must be breeze in your ear then:
Akpenvwoghene

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by uuzba(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
mysticwarrior:
This are one of the reasons why South African women keep running after Nigerian men.
And the same reason why South Africans attack Nigerians in their xenophobic attacks.

Them that can't make it in their land, how will you come and make it there and collect their babes again?
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by bejeria101(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

And start bothering us with *im confused,matured advice,no insults please*
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by EvelynSA(f): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rubbiish:

Lol South Africans are fond of strange names

Its her stage name
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by EvelynSA(f): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
uuzba:

Akpenvwoghene
Lol,like seriously?
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Rubbiish(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
EvelynSA:

Its her stage name
Ok
Never knew we had south Africans here
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
She is still in the relationship so I don’t feel pity for her in any way.they are ton of women like this all over the place ,why they decide to stay in such relationship is beyond me,may they not die before they realize their Bleep ups
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by geezynoni: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
So she went live on ig to get beaten
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Gentleziggy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
See the mam belle self b like woman wey dey 7 months old pregnant grin
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by sharena(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

GBAM U HAVE SAID IT ALL BUT SINCE COMMON SENSE IS NOT THAT COMMON BODY BAG WILL NOW COME IN LATER....
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
uuzba:

Akpenvwoghene
Those names strong but are still pronouncable.
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is bad. Too bad for them
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Wait so that old pot bellied man is her bf?? Ok oo

And wtf is she still doing there?
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
That old pot belle man was the one that bring her into the SA dance music scene
Am not in support of the guy,but without him,babes would be nowhere

1 Like

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Fraust40(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why?

If she provoked him that much he would've reached out to the Nigerian Yahoo boys there to teach him how to turn pant into Rands!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Onyenobi With Her Mother (Photo) / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead / Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.