Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. (27998 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by filipthompson2: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
President Buhari who was scheduled to visit Akwa Ibom State today has delegated Vice-President, Osinbajo to do so on his behalf. The sudden change was disclosed by Presidential Liaison, Senator Ita Enang is a statement.

PRESIDENTIAL VISIT TO AKWA IBOM STATE
May I please confirm that His Excellency Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, GCON will visit Akwa Ibom State for the scheduled Town Hall meeting today, March 4, 2019�

His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, has so delegated due to unforseen state duties suddenly arising.
Time is 2pm, all other programmes remain the same

Senator ITA ENANG,
Presidential Liaison.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/president-buhari-delegates-osinbajo-to.html

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Jenniferblogger: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Kendumazy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nice one. I love how buhari is always making his vice active unlike Jonathan regime where it's only during election you hear of the vice.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb- atm

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Guzel: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Better than ignoring them.
Osinbajo is building more bridges for 2023.
I expect him to embark on another round for trader moni to stamp his face in the hearts of low income Nigerians

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by obongkaks: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
God at work

Their plans over Akwa Abasi Ibom state will fail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Desyfoley1452(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
how do I raise topic on nairaland

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Abayhormy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nawa o, But he went there himself during Election Campaign..

Next Level One Chance.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by jrusky(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ok nice one. Hope London hospital is not loading..........? Or he has gotten all he want and let Akpabio and his gang face their warrant.

Akpabio and his wannabe governor candidate una see una lives? This is how Buhari would have dumped your
a s s had it be you brought your promised warsaw on your people.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by BoboKush(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
He don rig election win... He don start to dey delegate again

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by nwakibie3(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
The wicked flee when no man pursueth

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by DigitalGenius: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
As expected, We knew this would happen already.

Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by freemanbubble: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Our house boy is resuming his errand duty as usual

Eleventh hour duty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Afonja007: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
He dont need akwa ibom again so he can send osunbade ,the next big thing to come will be about grazing routes for fulani cows,am happy that fulani cows are above every igbo and every yoruba or every SS person

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by ITbomb(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Very ridiculous

The only person Akpabio could bring to help massage his battered ego is someone that can't sit at the highest level of security discussion in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Melancho: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Our next presido with an igbo VP 2023

Tired of writing articles on your blog. I write keyword-based article of 1000 words for 1k. Contact on me or WhatsApp on 07085013051 for more info.
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by naijaguy1234(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Future president for 8 years then back to Hausa for 8 years and then back to Yoruba for another 8 years. grin grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by ijabiken1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
filipthompson2:
President Buhari who was scheduled to visit Akwa Ibom State today has delegated Vice-President, Osinbajo to do so on his behalf. The sudden change was disclosed by Presidential Liaison, Senator Ita Enang is a statement.

PRESIDENTIAL VISIT TO AKWA IBOM STATE
May I please confirm that His Excellency Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, GCON will visit Akwa Ibom State for the scheduled Town Hall meeting today, March 4, 2019�

His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, has so delegated due to unforseen state duties suddenly arising.
Time is 2pm, all other programmes remain the same

Senator ITA ENANG,
Presidential Liaison.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/president-buhari-delegates-osinbajo-to.html
is like baba wnt to visit his doctor in london for the first time this year,and they warned us ooooo

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by AbuAeesha: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
best of luck
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by kenny714433(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
He never promised us anything during his campaigns so I was just wondering what he's coming to do.
Just as I thought, he's decided to stay back. After today's meeting, we will wait for the next 3.5 years for another deceit.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Arabique: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
lkjhgf
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Yinxies(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
I wanted too type ERRAND BOY but o know some people will come for me so I will not.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by SolnergyPower: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Used and dumped! Akpabio Akpabio!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Future president for 8 years then back to Hausa for 8 years and then back to Yoruba for another 8 years. grin grin grin grin
and you know if we divide this country into 3zonal region,

Your parents will dump for cos of hunger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by somlahi: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Prepare for today
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by albaniy1: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
good move

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by TourismMan(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
obongkaks:
God at work
Their plans over Akwa Abasi Ibom state will fail
I dey tell you. Why are these niggas so interested in oil rich states?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by cr7lomo: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Guzel:
Better than ignoring them.
Osinbajo is building more bridges for 2023.
I expect him to embark on another round for trader moni to stamp his face in the hearts of low income Nigerians

Dream on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.