Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. (28017 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
He doesn't need to pretend to campaign anymore. The yoruba errand boy can continue from here

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by naijaguy1234(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
and you know if we divide this country into 3zonal region,

Your parents will dump for cos of hunger
who is this imbeci1e ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by BABANGBALI: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
He has goted what he wanted from Nigeria so he doesn't need them again
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
kenny714433:
grin
He never promised us anything during his campaigns so I was just wondering what he's coming to do.
Just as I thought, he's decided to stay back. After today's meeting, we will wait for the next 3.5 years for another deceit.

I honestly don't think buhari made any promise at all during d whole campaign. Am wondering what people now voted for. We really need help in this country

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one. I love how buhari is always making his vice active unlike Jonathan regime where it's only during election you hear of the vice.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Call /whatsapp 09090287555.
Jonathan matter will kill u. Don't go and face your next level of wretchedness and blame game

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yinxies:
I wanted too type ERRAND BOY but o know some people will come for me so I will not.

Thank you

So to delegate to VP mean VP is errand boy?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by rs172(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
filipthompson2:
President Buhari who was scheduled to visit Akwa Ibom State today has delegated Vice-President, Osinbajo to do so on his behalf. The sudden change was disclosed by Presidential Liaison, Senator Ita Enang is a statement.

PRESIDENTIAL VISIT TO AKWA IBOM STATE
May I please confirm that His Excellency Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, GCON will visit Akwa Ibom State for the scheduled Town Hall meeting today, March 4, 2019�

His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, has so delegated due to unforseen state duties suddenly arising.
Time is 2pm, all other programmes remain the same

Senator ITA ENANG,
Presidential Liaison.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/president-buhari-delegates-osinbajo-to.html

London

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Stealthwaterz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
BoboKush:
He don rig election win... He don start to dey delegate again
Delegation You Say, how do you separate delegation from leadership?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Mortiano(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Future president for 8 years then back to Hausa for 8 years and then back to Yoruba for another 8 years. grin grin grin grin
Olodo
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by mrvitalis(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Future president for 8 years then back to Hausa for 8 years and then back to Yoruba for another 8 years. grin grin grin grin

I laugh because yorubas game is too predictable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by realstars: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ikpt Ekpene stadium was booked for PDP Woman's rallies today with her Excellency Udom Emmanuel. So his visit to the area was only in Akpabio's house.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by ken6488(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
TourismMan:

I dey tell you. Why are these niggas so interested in oil rich states?
just as we gonna foil there plan for Delta
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by precious1967(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tradermoni and N-power coordinator. 2023 dream?
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Deputy1111(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
filipthompson2:
President Buhari who was scheduled to visit Akwa Ibom State today has delegated Vice-President, Osinbajo to do so on his behalf. The sudden change was disclosed by Presidential Liaison, Senator Ita Enang is a statement.

PRESIDENTIAL VISIT TO AKWA IBOM STATE
May I please confirm that His Excellency Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, GCON will visit Akwa Ibom State for the scheduled Town Hall meeting today, March 4, 2019�

His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, has so delegated due to unforseen state duties suddenly arising.
Time is 2pm, all other programmes remain the same

Senator ITA ENANG,
Presidential Liaison.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/president-buhari-delegates-osinbajo-to.html
. Good one,, Osinbajo is a man good character..Akwa Ibom for APC
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Olotito77: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
I hope they don't him let him take that dodgy helicopter o. Let them give him the best helicopter in the Presidential fleet apart from the Presidential jet.

Please and please and please o
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
naijaguy1234:

Guy abeg make you give south south small chance now grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by AmazingELixir: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
undecided undecided

What do you expect...he has rigged himself to another four years...anybody that thinks this man gives two sh.it about who wins any other election is just deceiving him/herself.

He'll just be laughing at them saying this people think I have the energy to be running around on a failed mission what matters to me is that I have won the presidential election Osinbade the errand boy can continue.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by BoboKush(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Stealthwaterz:
Delegation You Say, how do you separate delegation from leadership?

He shld av delegate same osinbajo to campaign from him since asking aw delegation can be separated from leadership

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by simpleseyi: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Guzel:
Better than ignoring them.
Osinbajo is building more bridges for 2023.
I expect him to embark on another round for trader moni to stamp his face in the hearts of low income Nigerians

Osinbajo/El-Rufai 2023 cheesy . Some people will weep to death.
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by ImDStar: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one. I love how buhari is always making his vice active unlike Jonathan regime where it's only during election you hear of the vice.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Call /whatsapp 09090287555.

Mumu talk, if na election period wey he wan tell people lies now, he will rush there for campaign.

Nigeria cannot move forward with people like this ooo
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Xander85: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Now he’s ‘won’ elections there’s no need to pretend! grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by CDMagazine(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Madas1986(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
jrusky:
Ok nice one. Hope London hospital is not loading..........? Or he has gotten all he want and let Akpabio and his gang face their warrant.

Akpabio and his wannabe governor candidate una see una lives? This is how Buhari would have dumped your
a s s had it be you brought your promised warsaw on your people.
my only problem with you is that you reason through yansh
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Peappy49(f): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hardworking VP. Ride on sir

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Peappy49(f): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kudos sir. More Strength. Most Active VP

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by joepepsy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Easy na!! Na only una dey!
naijaguy1234:
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Elin: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Yes Dats true!
Maybe b4 u finish doing back to back to, we already have a Biafran President! grin grin grin

naijaguy1234:
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Melian(f): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abayhormy:
Nawa o, But he went there himself during Election Campaign..

Next Level One Chance.

You should be thankful you're noticed at all
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
If it's not OshiBanjo, who will?
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Honor10: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Our house boy is resuming his errand duty as usual

Eleventh hour duty

shut up! and the house boy duty is what ur Obiliar failed to become. loosers
Re: President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. by Stealthwaterz(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2019
BoboKush:

He shld av delegate same osinbajo to campaign from him since asking aw delegation can be separated from leadership
hw about his door to door campaign, besides is campaigning now an official duty?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters / Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / Canadian Troops Withdraw After Boko Haram Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.