Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Woman Education A Waste Of Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Education A Waste Of Time (5613 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / I Finally Realized That School Is A Waste Of Time In Nigeria. / Debate : Is Educating Female Child A Waste Of Resources? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Education A Waste Of Time by Funsojim1: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Do u think educating a girl child is a waste of time?.
For me sometimes I believe it is a waste of time sometimes it is the right thing.
Why I believe it is a waste of time is because; most times after a girl child finishes her education they end up opening a shop (Provision,make-up etc). So I ask myself what is the essence of sending a girl child to school instead of letting learn Hand work (entrepreneurship program).
Please it's my opinion feel free to drop yours.
Re: Woman Education A Waste Of Time by Dvd4: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Funsojim1:
Do u think educating a girl child is a waste of time?.
For me sometimes I believe it is a waste of time sometimes it is the right thing.
Why I believe it is a waste of time is because; most times after a girl child finishes her education they end up opening a shop (Provision,make-up etc). So I ask myself what is the essence of sending a girl child to school instead of letting learn Hand work (entrepreneurship program).
Please it's my opinion feel free to drop yours.
Sorry, but I feel this thread is a waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Admission: Beware As The Following Courses Become Irrelevant / JAMB Grants Albinos Partaking In 2012 UTME Two Extra Hours / Futo Admission List To Be Released By November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.