Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? (2747 Views)

Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon / Is Lil Kesh’s New Single, “flenjo” A Big Hit Or Another Waste Of Duncan Mighty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by weares4lent: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
He released a song titled Royal Rumble a few months back and now is back with another titled 'Undertaker'.

Obviously the title of his songs are based on the sport of wrestling, but why is he doing it. Is he looking to start a career as a wrestler? Who knows ��‍♂️

Download Lil Kesh Undertaker here: https://www.weares4lent.com/lil-kesh-undertaker/
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by kidfulanee01: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
He talked about it already... He said "guess the tittle pf my new single"
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by kidfulanee01: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
His next single is going to be jhon cena
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by kidfulanee01: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
I love this guy music...
I no go lie
This undertaker is dope

1 Like

Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by weares4lent: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
kidfulanee01:
I love this guy music...
I no go lie
This undertaker is dope

Same, I like his music a lot, just wish his label gives him more push to expand his music internationally

1 Like

Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by kidfulanee01: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
weares4lent:

Same, I like his music a lot, just wish his label gives him more push to expand his music internationally
Me too
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by lyriclekidd(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
weares4lent:

Saying what you don't know, he owns his own record label. Saying expand, expand with the rubbish he's singing. Even Olamide him boss no fit dream of expanding internationally.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by kiddoiLL(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Saying what you don't know, he owns his own record label. Saying expand, expand with the rubbish he's singing. Even Olamide him boss no fit dream of expanding internationally.
tell them ooo... all these gibberish songs we support and pay attention to.. i no dey listen to their songs not to mention get am for phone
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by Thales01: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
kidfulanee01:
I love this guy music...
I no go lie
This undertaker is dope
That you love the noise Lil kesh makes in the name of music goes to show your poor taste in music.
If only agencies tasked with curbing noise pollution in Nigeria were effectively functional,lil kesh would be facing the music.
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by Twizzy30(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Local champs
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by weares4lent: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Just shows we have different taste. You think his music is rubbish, I think it is good. Depends on how you look at it, but why do you think his music is rubbish? You sound like a hater tongue
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by weares4lent: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Plenty haters grin
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by kidfulanee01: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Thales01:

That you love the noise Lil kesh makes in the name of music goes to show your poor taste in music.
If only agencies tasked with curbing noise pollution in Nigeria were effectively functional,lil kesh would be facing the music.
You dont even know what is called noise. So please dont disturb me....
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by weares4lent: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
kidfulanee01:

You dont even know what is called noise. So please dont disturb me....

Don't mind these haters jaree. Just talk without thinking
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by lyriclekidd(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
weares4lent:

Don't mind these haters jaree. Just talk without thinking

See who's thinking before talking oh, how many awards does Lil Kesh have?? Just endorsement sef e no get. Him mates done go farther like mad, just look kiss Daniel you fit believe say him be Lil Kesh mate? Abeg even Olamide wey dy sing rubbish still dy sing somethings wey make sense at times.
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by weares4lent: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
lyriclekidd:

See who's thinking before talking oh, how many awards does Lil Kesh have?? Just endorsement sef e no get. Him mates done go farther like mad, just look kiss Daniel you fit believe say him be Lil Kesh mate? Abeg even Olamide wey dy sing rubbish still dy sing somethings wey make sense at times.

abeg gerrout with that nonsense talk! Lil Kesh is for the people in di streets. He doesn't care about all dis nonsense you are saying. Point I am trying to make is he is doing his thing and able to produce bangers every time..
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by lyriclekidd(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
weares4lent:

abeg gerrout with that nonsense talk! Lil Kesh is for the people in di streets. He doesn't care about all dis nonsense you are saying. Point I am trying to make is he is doing his thing and able to produce bangers every time..

Pointless arguments, so people for street no dy hear kiss Daniel or reekado banks?? Abeg street sef no dy hear Lil Kesh again where zlatan naira Marley and idowest dy.
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by weares4lent: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Pointless arguments, so people for street no dy hear kiss Daniel or reekado banks?? Abeg street sef no dy hear Lil Kesh again where zlatan naira Marley and idowest dy.

People from the streets listen to Kesh pass Daniel. Better stop smoking igbo, it is damaging your brain. Don't worry, Kesh is on the same level as zlatan and marley
Re: What Is Lil Kesh Trying To Tell Us With These Subliminal Song Titles? by lyriclekidd(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
weares4lent:

People from the streets listen to Kesh pass Daniel. Better stop smoking igbo, it is damaging your brain. Don't worry, Kesh is on the same level as zlatan and marley

You're the one that needs to start being enlightened imagine zlatan wey just start done dy on the same level with Lil Kesh bruh, you need to be updated, Lil Kesh is fast dwindling and I can bet in few years to come dude would become like Korede bello.

(1) (Reply)

Flood Spree: Popular Dubai Mall Drowned In Rain After Storm Hit The UAE / Ultimate Love - Rosie Fears Kachi's Father Will Not Accept Her Because Of This!! / Lady Spotted Ontop Bike Going To Give Her Boyfriend Valentine Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.