Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos (69254 Views)

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River / Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by frozen70(f): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
What has this innocent boy done to you wicked people.

Why not take the father and leave the son

They just want him to feel the pain of his son

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Wallace2107: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
The young son of a prominent businessman based in Jalingo, Taraba state capital - has been killed, days after he was kidnapped by unknown person (s).

It was gathered that the late son of the managing director of Muwanshat International Ventures LTD, Alh. Umaru Yola, was abducted from a mosque when he went for prayers.

While a search was being conducted to find the missing boy, he was found dead with a rope tied round his neck.

The death has left the family of the business mogul and others heartbroken as it has been gathered that a police investigation into the matter is underway.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/alh-umaru-yolas-son-found-dead-in-taraba-after-being-kidnapped.html
im placing a permanent curse on the bastards that did this to this kid. Their children will all go thru same,even their childrens children.amin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by donbenie(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
the father might be wicked and cruel in his own way i bussiness
And you think that justifies murdering an innocent child!?

Why not go after the Father,if they were wronged..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Sermwell(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
rusher14:
Don't you people know what is beyond publishing?

Can't you respect the dead and those that grieve?
look at this one!!! haven't you seen published pictures that are more graphic than this before? abi na oversabi dey worry you??
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by lekbel09(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
thesicilian:
Only an uneducated, heartless baboon can do this to a child.
who told u so?
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by donbenie(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ironi:
Nigerians are animals and they want to bring this animal kidnapping behaviour to Ghana !

Already 3 girls are missing for over 3 months kidnapped by a Nigerian pest.

We would not tolerate this animal culture in Ghana and the day is coming when we shall throw you all out
Go F@CK yourself and don't stub your short D*CK on the door,on your way.. angry

UGLY GHANAIAN IMP.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by BABANGBALI: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
dante0147:
This is mean!
is mean the boy's name?
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by BABANGBALI: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sermwell:

look at this one!!! haven't you seen published pictures that are more graphic than this before? abi na oversabi dey worry you??
no mind am
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by xpool(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:
Allah/God knows best...greet my papa for me if you see am
I know you are depressed.
I know you have no more hople in this life,
But it is nobody's fault.
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by PetroDollax: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin this mudder fugger has lost it grin

donbenie:
Go F@CK yourself and don't stub your short D*CK on the door,on your way.. angry

UGLY GHANAIAN IMP.. undecided
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Pearl05(f): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
May your murderers never know peace of mind until they are caught.

Such a cute angel. Rest well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Pearl05(f): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wallace2107:
im placing a permanent curse on the bastards that did this to this kid. Their children will all go thru same,even their childrens children.amin

May the evil ones alone be punished.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by delpee(f): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wow! This is heartless! I feel for his parents. May God Almighty comfort and uphold them as his soul rests in perfect peace.

I pray that the heartless killers are caught and made to pay for the crime.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Pal1972: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
God will judge whoever did this inhuman act
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Lawless101(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
sad am afraid of wealth. maka ndum. this is so painful. God grant him the fortitude to bear the pain.
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Saig: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
this is cruel. too bad on a little child
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by logan2(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
welcome to northern nigeria angry sad
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by madgoat(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
dante0147:
This is mean!

How grin
When u slaughter chicken and ram to eat, that one is not mean abi? grin
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by cyprex: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whatever could be the reason
This is a dastardly act
I condemn it
Humanity condemn it
God condemn it
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Omg. this is horrible
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by thesicilian: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
willyjacs:
how is wickedness and cruelty related to being uneducated?

U just sounded like an uneducated person
I'm sorry I have neither the time nor the desire to explain such a basic principle to you.
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by thesicilian: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
lekbel09:
who told u so?
I learnt that from my many years of education.
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by rafcrown(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
HANG THEM TO DEATH,PLS-WHEN ARRESTED.
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by mozona(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
wetin this pikin do them nah
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by MrGoogle88: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:
Allah/God knows best...greet my papa for me if you see am

You are evil!!
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by fkj950ax(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
High time we did something as a nation with publishing photos of the dead.

Even children are not No Go Area for these bloggers.

Merely adding Viewer Discretion is not enough
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by adebayoggt(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
theoldpretender:
Whoever did this will not know peace

Amen! And Amen.
I expect the police to do a thorough investigation. Many things must be involved.
1.a business gone wrong.
2.Jealous rage.(I strongly will recommend the police to work on this.The wives,brothers, and other children who seem to benefit from the boys demise or the boy parting ways with the father.The police should know what to do.)
So sad.
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Tolubory(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
The young son of a prominent businessman based in Jalingo, Taraba state capital - has been killed, days after he was kidnapped by unknown person (s).

It was gathered that the late son of the managing director of Muwanshat International Ventures LTD, Alh. Umaru Yola, was abducted from a mosque when he went for prayers.

While a search was being conducted to find the missing boy, he was found dead with a rope tied round his neck.

The death has left the family of the business mogul and others heartbroken as it has been gathered that a police investigation into the matter is underway.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/0.3/alh-umaru-yolas-son-found-dead-in-taraba-after-being-kidnapped.html

What a Wicked World
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by spinna: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why are pple so wicked? Well i know the answer these are end times the devil knows his time is short so he keeps pushing pple to be more and more wicked. However it is also the time when the power and glory of God as expressed in bible based Christianity will equally increase.

Pls all who read this ... settle yourself and be truly born again... u cant eacape the increasing wickedness without Jesus
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by Elpercy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
may his soul rest in peace sadmay his soul rest in peace
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by 123stanli(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
soo sad
Re: Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos by willyjacs(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2019
thesicilian:

I'm sorry I have neither the time nor the desire to explain such a basic principle to you.
correct yourself. You had and have no point.
You comment was and is a failed one that lacks meaning.

Explain how being uneducated becomes the reason for human wickedness.and cruelty?
Was Hitler uneducated?
What about Gbagbo or the cruelty during the slave trade?
Was it as a result of the white men being uneducated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) / This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.