Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River (43078 Views)

Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina / Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by politicoNG: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
A follow-up to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7505504/assassins-set-cbn-staff-wife#119614211 (The Couple were killed with their son & some domestic staff kidnapped)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXj1EojmZJs
Fishermen have found the body of Oreoluwa Fatinoye from the Adigbe/Obada axis of the Ogun River.

Local fishermen found the corpse on Tuesday and called the attention of the police.

The police previously disclosed that a suspect was arrested in connection with the killing of the parents, but further information that could detail the assailants’ motive was unknown.

His parents, Kehinde and Bukola Fatinoye, were killed on Sunday shortly after they returned from new year’s eve church service.

Mr Fatinoye was abducted along with the family’s domestic staff until his remains were found Tuesday morning.

Ogun state police spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the development.

“Yes, the body has been recovered, but I cannot say more than that at the moment,” the police officer said on Tuesday. “The police will brief the public when the investigation has been concluded.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02c1cuTGQF2ujrmknCNrGbz154i1LKe2hv5ohxFdiKMSZnM9xRHTnsvBzJ65Tc9J4gl&id=100065063131622&mibextid=Nif5oz

2 Shares

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by politicoNG: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by PandoraObi: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Too bad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sad

5 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
shocked
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Creamypie(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
I believe na ( 1)business gone very very wrong and most importantly (2) all resources snatched by the man. No person, no matter how he hates someone, when no bad dey done to him, go just decide to kill a whole family like that. Na lie.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fvck!

People are heartless!

And some people will still tell me God created all of us, which is outrightly false.

The devil was also mass producing his own kind right about the time God was creating his.

You cannot tell me God created all!

How can someone be so heartless and mean!

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by LibertyRep: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
This is the height of wickedness.

A whole family wiped out like that!

67 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by spinna: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thought the initial report said a child..

Evil people do these and still go free..Lord may they be caught and killed

19 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Jogs1900: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Creamypie:
I believe na business gone very very wrong and all resources snatched by the man
Business gone wrong or cultism related issue.
May their souls rest in peace..Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Abolodje: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Life hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Linixo: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
LibertyRep:
This is the height of wickedness.

A whole family wiped out like that!
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by sofeo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
PandoraObi:
Too bad
Yellow Bars are the originators of gruesome killings in Africa. So sad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by chikason22(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
This is pure wickedness and I suspect it's politically motivated. Why wipe out the entire family. For what gain. This is so sad. My heart is broken right now. cry cry cry
To the sponsor of the murderous gangs and the gangs themselves, you all will meet your Waterloo in a more painful death. You all will not reach half of this year before karma comes after you. You all will die a miserable deaths. No peace for the wicked.
KARMA doesn't forgives or forgets. Wait for her.
angry

19 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by judedwriter(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
We live in very evil days....

5 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by WibusJaga: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023

Wonder the offence that would justify wiping off an entire family.

The level of wickedness in this country keeps increasing as if there is competition & prize for the highest level of wickedness. embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Someone wanted to or was out for vengeance....

A whole family gone like that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
9ja na zoo..

Argue with your touchscreen.

It will take a corrupt free police force 12hrs to unravel those behind these killings.. DNA and fingerprint evidence abound

But they only drink on duty and opén fire on the innocent

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobonaire234:
Someone wanted to or was out for vengeance....

A whole family gone like that.
oh

Police ineptitude is the bane of this nations problems..

where are the forensic units? Because I see finger prints everywhere

Nigerians lives don't matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Mindlog: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Creamypie:
I believe na business gone very very wrong and all resources snatched by the man

Is this not bearing false witness?

7 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by BabaCommander: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Where is the domestic staff?
Something is amiss here
This is so, so horrible.

9 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by SmilingImabong: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
cry
The heart of men is wicked
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by paskal16: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hmm afo
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Imstrong2(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
And I wonder why someone could be so bent in sending whole family into extinction... wicked world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Wickedfacts: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Yellow Bars are the originators of gruesome killings in Africa. So sad.

May your entire family suffer the fate of this family.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by DesChyko: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Too bad. A lineage ended abruptly. May their gentle souls find peace.

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Enemyofpeace: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
This is really sad

I remember in 1940, we were only five on Nairaland. l, my uncle and three others and I totally don't understand a situation like this. Today we live in a world where people waste their time reading my comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by faithfull18(f): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Humans are wicked, mehn.
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by stano2(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedness.
Someone just woke up and wiped out a family
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by KingOfTheDamned: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubu supporters on the loose

Doing what they know how to do best

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) / Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo / Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.