Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin (3462 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by donsolo4u2c(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nigerian billionaire whose name has been given as Chief Ade Azikiwe decided to bury his girlfriend with an expensive Hummer SUV instead of the usual casket when she died after a short illness last week.

According to reports, the billionaire promised to give the hummer to the girlfriend when she was sick—sort of trying to encourage her to get well. And when she died, he decided to honour his promise to her by by ensuring that she went underground in the fully loaded hummer.

Onlookers were surprised—considering the fact that the burial took place in a small poor village where most people struggle to have 3 square meals.

In fact, the billionaire himself was worried that thieves would out at night to steal the hummer—and as such ordered for several layers on concrete and cement to be used to cover it. He also hired 6 watchmen to police the graveyard.

This is just a girlfriend—perhaps if the wife die, he will bury her with a whole aeroplane

http://igberetvnews.com/587079/shocker-billionaire-buries-dead-girlfriend-hummer-instead-coffin-photos/

Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by danny56: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hope he didn't use her to renew the wealth Sha.... Ladies be cautious about material things.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by Jay5mie: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wete isi weree isi

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by realstars: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
She will drive it over there, next level. RIP
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by thesicilian: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nothing surprises me in this country.
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
In my state put SARS FBI OPC AVENGERS DSS EFCC CIA even PDP, that grave will not exist the next day.

Them go tiff am like mission impossible
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by benobyeze(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
It's ritualistic
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by NoFace101: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
after i see d name
i comment my reserve

Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by TheFreeOne: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
It doesn't make sense.

Why not sell the hummer and use the money to provide needed project for the community?

Anyways it's his money sha and he probably feels thats the best way to keep his promise.

It reminds me of my late bro.
Losing a loved one is a painful experience. Many a time you still feel maybe you covld have done more even when you've given your best.

I wish the man and family of the lady strenght to bear the loss.
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why not give d car to d girl's parents..... Wastefulness at its peak
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by orunto27: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
How much Fuel did he put in the Car to take her to Hell?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by ngadaAwo: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
fake news this hammer burial have been in circulation since 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Nollywood! If u know, u know
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by atha: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
I dont understand o shocked
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by JohnnyPalmer: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Most likely he used the girl
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by IbukunSangotola(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
1. Nollywood
2. Used her
Just pick one and believe
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by Topmaike007(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nothing wey we no go see
Re: SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin by Olibboy: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
WHAT IF THERE IS FUEL AND SOMEONE IGNITE IT.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Governorship Election / BREAKING: Court Sacks Soludo,oye Again, Declares Chukwuma Umeoji APGA Candidate / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Senate President Ekweremadu – See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.