Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) (30138 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 4:10pm On May 17, 2019
By Ogochukwu Isioma

Former Governor of Abia and Senator-elect (Abia North), Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has distributed 18 buses to selected beneficiaries drawn from the entire local government areas of Abia North Senatorial district.

Igbere TV reports that the 18 vehicles include 15 Sienna and 3 Hummer buses.

The event held under the Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation (OUKF).

Speaking with Igbere TV on Friday via telephone from Caracas, Venezuela, the former Governor and Chairman of SLOK said the initiative is in line with the OUK Foundation empowerment policy.

Kalu, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in the state, said that the distribution cut across party line, describing the gesture as non-partisan.

Even though he is yet to be sworn in as a Senator, the billionaire philanthropist who founded the OUK Foundation, said his constituents will benefit a lot from his representation at the National Assembly.

Some of the beneficiaries who could not hide their joy, heaped praises on the Senator-elect, while praying God to reward him handsomely.

The OUK Foundation has been at the forefront of promoting unity across the South-East geopolitical zone, and championing various empowerment programmes for the Nigerian citizens.

Recently, the foundation under its Agricultural Empowerment Scheme, empowered rural farmers drawn from the three Senatorial districts of Abia with over 450,000 palm seedlings.

Speaking at the launch of the programme at his Igbere country home in Bende Local Government Area, Kalu said that the initiative was his own support to President Muhammadu Buhari’s policy to revolutionise agriculture in Nigeria.

He said that the initiative was designed to encourage Abia farmers to go into palm plantation and other cash crops in order to create wealth.

“This is a sure way of creating wealth among the people of Abia. It is better than sharing money to them,” he said.

In the Health sector, the OUKF had on several occasions, offset hospital bills of ailing members of its host communities. The most recent is the clearing of hospital bills of patients at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Umuahia.

The OUK Foundation, a non-governmental organization, was founded by the former governor as part of efforts to alleviate the sufferings of the poor and downtrodden in the society.

See pictures below…

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/686643/just-in-kalu-gives-out-15-sienna-3-hummer-buses-to-oukf-beneficiaries-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2019
I used to like this man till he joined Tinubu and General Buhari in APC .

I still like him sha because he's Igbo and greater than Awolowo .

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2019
Used for publicity purposes....

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Donald95(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2019
I wish this criminal is arrested. Doing Charity work with our Money. God punish you for keeping my state in such mess

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2019
....what has Nnamdi Kanu done with the bullions he's collected from his brainwashed devotees?

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by hisgrace090: 4:42pm On May 17, 2019
Good one from ouk!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 4:49pm On May 17, 2019
Good gesture.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2019
Wetin him dey go find for Caracas? No b there Maduro dey fight unending war?
I dey suspect this man.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Mekuze2(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by deepwater(f): 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
Lol

Nigeria can never advance with this, what you all see is a charity donation. What is really happening is a recruitment for "men dem". Men that would come out to wagw war whenever orji is embattled by the government or men to snatch ballot box in next 4 years

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by deepwater(f): 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
Orji what are you doing about slok marine ?

Get back that company on its feet, people would have more jobs instead of this media charity.

Who wan drive Siena without money for fuel ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by henryadex(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2019
Make you dey spend our stolen money small small
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by dfrost: 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
grin cheesy tongue

Nigerians and show off. Kai!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by EmperorGodswill: 7:19pm On May 17, 2019
Loved by his ppl so much
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2019
Igbo political head kikiki
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2019
I looked her in the eyes and told her that "I might not have Money ,Cars & Houses like my friend Vincent but I love and adore you"
She looked at me with tears in her eyes , hugged me tight and whispered to my ear, "If You Really Love Me,Introduce me to Vincent"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by kaen1317: 7:21pm On May 17, 2019
Thief turned saint..APC....saving thief's and rogues since 1896
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:22pm On May 17, 2019
Just imagine this level of self-adulation and exaltation.. Na wah. angry

If na other tribe na, dis okoro savages for don jump on top dem begin dey wail.... Here is one of them displaying madness as usual. angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Crown033: 7:22pm On May 17, 2019
There is money outside ooo
My dad has been working hard to know if he can get 1 sienna since the past 5 years���

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by iComplain: 7:23pm On May 17, 2019
Liked by Magu, Dantata, Efcc, icpc and dambazzau

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Melancho: 7:23pm On May 17, 2019
These buses should be turned to food, people are hungry.

My name is Daniel. I design beautiful websites. Visit my website www.rankhigh.com.ng or WhatsApp or call 07085013051
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by dreysneh(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2019
OLOSHI...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by Focusmind: 7:24pm On May 17, 2019
Uteghe:
....what has Nnamdi Kanu done with the bullions he's collected from his brainwashed devotees?

He is having the fun of his life, sleeping with his wife, posting the picture online for his brainwashed followers to see and training his children in the best of schools in the U.k while his followers are here struggling in Onitsha and Aba and their children attending community primary and secondary schools.

Mental emancipation remains the best form of human freedom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2019
#100 billion more to return to his people.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by henryadex(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2019
Donald95:
I wish this criminal is arrested. Doing Charity work with our Money. God punish you for keeping my state in such mess

God bless you! Zombies will begin to praise him for this gesture. This is not up to 0.001% of what he stole from his people.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:24pm On May 17, 2019
cool @least he share his own loot among his pipu

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) by dreysneh(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I used to like this man till he joined Tinubu and General Buhari in APC .

I still like him sha because he's Igbo and greater than Awolowo .
OLOSHI

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.